^^ He should have built a dome.

That reminds of me a Simpsons episode.

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2021, 12:14 pm

Cornflake wrote:
True enough - even Trump's super-wall was defeated by... ladders. :lol:

Sorry, I have not been following this for a while: which did the Mexicans end up paying for?

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

23 May 2021, 12:46 pm

Their ladders. :lol:
Despite Trump's noise, Mexico hasn't contributed one cent to the cost of the wall.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2021, 9:58 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Their ladders. :lol:
Despite Trump's noise, Mexico hasn't contributed one cent to the cost of the wall.

Ladders were just one of many tricks. The average DeWalt sawzall was capable of ripping thru whole sections of wall in minutes. In some areas, sections of wall were being cut up and used as building materials. In other words, 'murica went "we built a WALL, with STEEL and BARBED WIRE!" and some people saw that and went "thanks for the free steel and barbed wire!" and cut it up and took it.

We've know a long time that walls don't work, unless they're covered in armed soldiers. Why anyone expected THIS wall to be any more special is beyond me. People have been getting past walls for hundreds of years. In addition to the age old methods of LADDERS and TUNNELS, we now have a plethora of easily acquired modern tools who's sole purpose it to demolish things. Hand-held tools. Cordless tools. Tools that can rip thru concrete and steel surprisingly fast. Let alone the capabilities of HEAVY equipment. Not to mention the invention of FLIGHT.

Biden "loses control" of the border? I didn't realize we were supposed to be a fascist regime, and have TOTAL AND ABOLUTE CONTROL AT ALL TIMES!! ! of every inch of border. As bad as "they say" it is, I'm surprised there aren't any videos of immigrant hordes streaming across the border like armies in a lord of the rings movie. But then again, from the party that started foaming at the mouth and shrieking in horror that a plastic potato wasn't a "mister" any more, I can only imagine what minor nothing they must be freaking out over, and what they consider "loses control" as a result.

Reality aside tho, it DOES make for a fun headline. And the way it's in quotes like that makes it sound more like biden went to mexico WITH the border, and the border got all drunk and started making trouble, and biden was unable to stop the border from stealing a bulldozer and going on a joyride - like something out of a Hangover movie.