Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 3:57 pm

Story so far: the early voting ballot envelopes were handled sloppily.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 4:08 pm

This is what they mean where they say the approval stamp magically appears behind triangles on the envelope.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 4:11 pm

Yeah ... you can nit-pick the details all you want; but the bottom line is that (1) Joe Biden won the election, and that (2) even the Republicans' own "Cyber Ninjas" could not prove otherwise.

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 4:22 pm

More: the provided ballots pretty much match with the original reported tally. Only one set of 50 regular ballots was sent through the tabulation machines twice - this is likely just human error.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 4:36 pm

Hmm.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 5:03 pm

Computer stuff now. Evidence of deliberate deletion of data and logs post election, done obviously just to frustrate the audit and a rather serious federal crime.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 5:10 pm

Mikah wrote:
Nice to see the media up to their usual BS. The usual suspects are making such boneheaded reporting mistakes, that the only good explanation for me is that it is a campaign of deliberate misinformation. It is true that the hand recount part of the audit found an additional 360 votes in Biden's favour. What is helpfully being ignored is that the same source says that of these recounted ballots up to 57k+ were sketchy and potentially illegally cast - that's well over Biden's margin of victory.

I'll peek some more at the leaked draft document (here), but I am still going to stick around and watch the official reports/presentations though.

Citing the primary conclusion is not BS.

The claim that 57K ballots were sketchy is, by itself, also sketchy. The largest piece is a claim based on data analysis, not fact. There are also plenty of innocent explanations. Young adults who move frequently, for example, will intentionally continue to receive their most important mail at their parent’s home. I have two of those in my own family. It isn’t sketchy.

Remember what they were hired to do: cast doubt on the election results. This is a partisan report, through and through. But the bridge too far, the one they didn’t want to cross to appease their employer, is the one that really matters.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 5:20 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Citing the primary conclusion is not BS.

The claim that 57K ballots were sketchy is, by itself, also sketchy. The largest piece is a claim based on data analysis, not fact. There are also plenty of innocent explanations. Young adults who move frequently, for example, will intentionally continue to receive their most important mail at their parent’s home. I have two of those in my own family. It isn’t sketchy.

They excluded data points where people with the same last name were living in the old residence to find that number.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 6:33 pm

Well, I must sleep. The Mike Lindell ad stream is still going for a press briefing or something. Some more interesting things have been brought to light, but I think there is more investigation to be done based on what has been found. The highlight must be the announcement that they have the identity of the person using the shared login to wipe logs and data on CCTV - someone isn't going to sleep well tonight. Let's hope they don't get Clintoned.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 6:36 pm

Seems i will have to read deeper on the “audit” report. My mistake for speaking out too soon. Not sure when I’ll have time.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 7:17 pm

Mikah wrote:
Well, I must sleep. The Mike Lindell ad stream is still going for a press briefing or something. Some more interesting things have been brought to light, but I think there is more investigation to be done based on what has been found. The highlight must be the announcement that they have the identity of the person using the shared login to wipe logs and data on CCTV - someone isn't going to sleep well tonight. Let's hope they don't get Clintoned.

Forgive me, but Lindell is the very last person I'd put any faith in.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:20 am

Mikah wrote:
Hmm.

It isn't illegal to vote after moving. Americans tend to be very mobile.

There is more than one way to get obtain a copy of your official ballot.

The one big rule is to only vote once.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 1:29 am

Yeah, yeah...we already all know the Arizona audit only once again proved that Biden won the election, what else is new.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 2:24 pm

So here is a breakdown for those that don't have the time to watch or read:

• The ballot recount roughly agrees with the initially reported result. They found a few hundred more ballots for Biden actually.

The media: wooohoooo audit confirms Biden won. Hahaha Drumpf on suicide watch.

Of these recounted ballots:
• ~17k duplicate ballot envelope images found - it is not clear how many of these duplicates were caught first time around
• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be as many as 27,807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to have been intentionally deleted prior to audit by repeatedly using a pointless password checking script hundreds of times to roll over the logs, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was poor: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
• Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
• Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
• Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
• Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file that do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
• Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cut-off
• 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
• Remember, Biden only won the state by about 10k votes.

Media: *cricket noises*

The above doesn't actually prove Maricopa County was stolen, further investigation is required, but it certainly casts a lot of doubt on the veracity of the election there.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 3:44 pm

Mikah wrote:

The above doesn't actually prove Maricopa County was stolen, further investigation is required, but it certainly casts a lot of doubt on the veracity of the election there.

Not really, since as far as I can tell (without going specifically to a site like OAN), you are one of the few who seems to think so. Maricopa county's election board is Republican controlled, by a LOT, and they have said that the claims in the draft indicate a fundamental misunderstanding of the election process. Cyber Ninja's is not trained in election security; that isn't what they do. Remember, also, that multiple irregularities occurred in the "audit" itself; they did not follow best practices. I still have a lot more homework to do that I can't currently take on, I admit that, but I'm just not finding concern from any actual election security experts. Maybe I have completely off-base search terms, but it's such a non-story that I can't find any analysis of the items you listed at all.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 5:09 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
such a non-story

That surely raises questions, no? Why would the same establishments that would print, analyse and promote any and all Russian interference claims, no matter how flimsy and stupid, not be interested in this? You can't make the argument that it's about protecting faith in democracy when they have in recent memory printed things like "Trump is a Putin asset" "Russians hacked the election" "Trump was filmed enjoying some water sports with Russian prostitutes"

With all respect, I don't think we can have a fruitful conversation if you are not worried because you haven't heard any concern from the "right" sources... we exist across too large a divide I fear.