Man films UFO shooting down his drone

Page 6 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 5:13 pm

Cornflake wrote:
The image from the flight is a view underneath the mount, as I've been referring to it.
The main takeaway you're ignoring is that it is WHITE, not black/dark charcoal as on the Mavic Pro, presented as the drone which recorded the video.

What about all the other points I raised, and those Google searches I suggested?

What about the lack on contact with plant life, if those feathery things are actually leaves?
Have you even viewed what's posted as the original, complete video? I linked to it a few posts back - but here it is again:

Nothing much happens until the ~3:04 mark.
In the comments for this video George Csere (the originator) adds the following information: "On the original footage I found : 20 second long, bigger than the car howering above the tree. 20 second later my drone got hit with a round object. I have only 3 frames. I sent this and the original footage to the mufon, investigator, etc. I am not a video editor, sorry for the music."

Wait, what now? "Bigger than the [a?] car hovering above the tree"? 8O
You'd think that would be a tad more obvious in the video - and probably to people on the ground.

I think its reasonable to assume a bird strike but the object in the screen capture looks more like an electric toothbrush than a rotor of a drone (I've seen a few in my time) with ridges on the edge don't make sense and if there was a bird strike then how would it remove all the rotor blades?? also if the blades Iby some miracle) were knocked off then how is it the feathers are still stuck on what's left of the rotor when the drone is supposed to be moving? if there is blood I don't see evidence of it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 5:42 pm

Fnord wrote:
only invalid assumptions remain (e.g., space aliens travelled for thousands of years just to shoot down one man's drone).

I am willing to be proven wrong, But you do realise I never said the object was a space alien. I said it was a UFO. Its unidentified till it's identity is verified.

I am merely applying the scientific method which is to eliminate alternative explanations.

I don't expect you will watch this but listen to Prof Avi Loeb (head/Director of Astronomy at Harvard) in this interview about how his own colleagues do not understand the fundamental principles of the scientific method when faced with phenomena that don't fit into their worldview/paradigm. He is exactly correct when he said this is no different to how the establishment treated Copernicus or Galileo when they dared to claim the earth wasn't the centre of the solar system.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 8:30 pm

You are not.

Much as you tried you have not eliminated any of the list of mundane explanations, like bird attacks.

And even if had you eliminated them - what you're left with is an extraordinary claim. Which requires positive proof...at least. If not EXTRAORDINARY positive proof.

I could even be true...that the drone was a victim of a hit and run driver from the Pleiades. But there just isnt enough evidence in this little video to prove it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 9:59 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
You are not.

Much as you tried you have not eliminated any of the list of mundane explanations, like bird attacks.

And even if had you eliminated them - what you're left with is an extraordinary claim. Which requires positive proof...at least. If not EXTRAORDINARY positive proof.

I could even be true...that the drone was a victim of a hit and run driver from the Pleiades. But there just isnt enough evidence in this little video to prove it.

But I am trying to eliminate those alternative options by posing questions....that is the scientific method in action

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 4:08 am

I get that you're "trying". Lol!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 6:13 am

If you don't try you'll never know

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 May 2021, 4:30 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I think its reasonable to assume a bird strike but the object in the screen capture looks more like an electric toothbrush than a rotor of a drone
Again, motor mount - the motor and rotor are on top of this as your own image and those in my suggested Google searches clearly show.

I doubt the moving rotor blades would show in a video - but the image of the alleged drone, a Mavic Pro, nevertheless shows all blades missing from one motor.

But you'll see from images of the Mavic Pro that the drone part appearing in the video is absolutely nothing like anything on a Mavic Pro.
Here's the user manual - check out the parts: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/M ... l+V1.0.pdf
Aside from the obvious color and design differences, note especially what's labeled as (5) "Landing gear (with built-in antennas)".
As I suggested earlier - Google dji phantom 3 rotor guards and check the images, then Google dji mavic pro rotor guards and check those images.

The video looks more like it was taken by a DJI Phantom 3, not a Mavic Pro.
If I might rephrase - "This isn't the drone you're looking at". :lol:

It's not beyond the wit of man to create rotors that snap easily or simply disconnect and fall off if obstructed beyond what would be expected for air resistance. I don't know if the Pro behaves like this but as someone who got his finger clipped by the very unyielding propeller of an RC aircraft, that's a feature I think should be present.
And why would there have to be blood? It's enough for a bird to strike the body of a drone to bring it down, and a bird strike on the rotor would be very brief and may not draw blood - especially if the rotors are designed to detach on obstruction.

As I've said, I don't know if those feather-like objects are feathers or leaves - but hey, at least I'm examining what's actually present and clearly visible without reaching for other-worldly suppositions. :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 4:33 pm

It was a large horny parrot that attacked that drone.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 7:35 pm

Cornflake wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
I think its reasonable to assume a bird strike but the object in the screen capture looks more like an electric toothbrush than a rotor of a drone
Again, motor mount - the motor and rotor are on top of this as your own image and those in my suggested Google searches clearly show.

I doubt the moving rotor blades would show in a video - but the image of the alleged drone, a Mavic Pro, nevertheless shows all blades missing from one motor.

But you'll see from images of the Mavic Pro that the drone part appearing in the video is absolutely nothing like anything on a Mavic Pro.
Here's the user manual - check out the parts: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/M ... l+V1.0.pdf
Aside from the obvious color and design differences, note especially what's labeled as (5) "Landing gear (with built-in antennas)".
As I suggested earlier - Google dji phantom 3 rotor guards and check the images, then Google dji mavic pro rotor guards and check those images.

The video looks more like it was taken by a DJI Phantom 3, not a Mavic Pro.
If I might rephrase - "This isn't the drone you're looking at". :lol:

It's not beyond the wit of man to create rotors that snap easily or simply disconnect and fall off if obstructed beyond what would be expected for air resistance. I don't know if the Pro behaves like this but as someone who got his finger clipped by the very unyielding propeller of an RC aircraft, that's a feature I think should be present.
And why would there have to be blood? It's enough for a bird to strike the body of a drone to bring it down, and a bird strike on the rotor would be very brief and may not draw blood - especially if the rotors are designed to detach on obstruction.

As I've said, I don't know if those feather-like objects are feathers or leaves - but hey, at least I'm examining what's actually present and clearly visible without reaching for other-worldly suppositions. :wink:

I'm also wondering if the drone might have been closer to the tree-line than the operator thought? if the rotor blades hit branches they are more likely to be sheared off compared to a soft fluffy bird. Yes I have googled rotors and the orientation of the white object does resemble a rotor without blades (I can't verify any further since I have no knowledge of the model this operator is using). Yes I'm not convinced they are feathers looks more like leaves.

But at the same time when the drone was dropping it clearly above the treeline,

This information might discount the "shooting down" claim from the operator but the two objects he caught (the coffee bean flying over the trees and the weird blurred object as the drone was falling) I'll keep in the X files.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 7:37 pm

Misslizard wrote:

A painful lesson in romance :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 7:40 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Yes ,his wanky got caught in the rotor.He now squawks at a higher pitch.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 7:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Yes ,his wanky got caught in the rotor.He now squawks at a higher pitch.

Pity they didn't fit the camera with audio then 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 7:53 pm

many odd things in this hellworld will remain unexplained.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
many odd things in this hellworld will remain unexplained.

I was fascinated by some recent interviews involving an editor of major news outlet which aligns exactly with what Prof Avi Loeb and Prof John Mack from Harvard were saying, The editor said that despite the US Navy acknowledging the existence of UFOs that he is unable to psychologically process UFOs and therefore is choosing to mentally block this information.

Avio Loeb and John Mack said exactly the same thing in Harvard University that their colleagues would refuse to entertain the existence of this phenomena and wished they did not exist. In other words the metaphor is actually valid that the "hellworld" is outside their doors (famine, pestilence, climate change, poverty, pandemic) but they choose to psychologically not accept its existence (I think this is called cognitive compartmentalisation).

I think there really is some validity in a national security state choosing to keep information like this from the public especially given the national panic it creates, Orson Welles Radio program broadcast of War of the Worlds illustrated how a unsuspecting public would react to the existence of advanced beings visiting earth,

Last edited by cyberdad on 28 May 2021, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:10 pm

^^^IOW us 'muuuricans just can't handle the truth. we need to grow up first. not holding my breath for this to happen anytime within my lifetime.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:13 pm

I think (based on my understanding) they probably do believe it but choose to block this information in favor of watching sports or the Kardashians on TV to fill their heads