Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 May 2021, 7:31 pm

School was hard for me. I had a few friends but not all of them were nice. Especially in grade 8.

I got drunk for the first time at the age of fourteen. I thought all the "cool" kids were doing that. I told people and a rumour spread about me that I was a heavy drinker. My one friend was very disappointed in me.

In grade 9 I was in a math class that was really hard for me. My teacher didnt even bother to teach me anything and I spent most of that class in the special ed room. In grade 10 I got teased a lot. This one guy would push my chair and tell people that I was weird.

In grade 11 I was in another hard math class and I didnt learn anything. I also made some friends but soon lost them because they thought I was weird. Also I started showing symptoms of mental illness and I felt very paranoid. I sort of cut myself off from them. Then in grade 12 I felt at my lowest. I was in 2 classes that were hard and the teacher didnt like me. He basically told me I was lazy. I felt awful that whole year until graduation. After graduation I was put on medication.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 8:49 pm

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I got bullied a lot through both elementary and high school and it still weighs on me quite a bit.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う