Should I feel sexually guilty if I want to hook up?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 12:46 am

ironpony wrote:
But what I meant was how do I try correctly? I've tried forming relationships several times, and it doesn't work well, so shouldn't I doing something more specific rather than just try the same thing over and over again?

Its like a job application where you can't change who you are or your qualities that you bring to the table, but at first you don't succeed then you try different tactics the next time.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 12:51 am

Okay then, thanks I can do that. Should I try dating autistic women if that might be better?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 1:04 am

ironpony wrote:
Okay then, thanks I can do that. Should I try dating autistic women if that might be better?

Honestly where do you find single autistic women? your odds are much better with a nice shy, introverted NT girl.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 1:18 am

Oh why shy and introverted though?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 2:18 am

I think an extroverted girl needs stimulation and lots of energy that only an extroverted NT guy can provide. Otherwise they get bored easily (been there done that).

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 5:13 am

I would refrain from premarital relations,OP but hey thats just me.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 11:29 pm

I go back and forth on it a lot.

cyberdad wrote:
I think an extroverted girl needs stimulation and lots of energy that only an extroverted NT guy can provide. Otherwise they get bored easily (been there done that).

Oh okay, but I have tried going for introverted shy girls before, but usually this means that they have baggage which is why they act like that, and sometimes the baggage was a lot to deal with, unless I am wrong, and it often doesn't mean baggage?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Jun 2021, 12:00 am

In regards to the religious stuff, I don't really support any official religion. I tend to go my own way with lots of stuff. I strongly support individual rights & freedoms & believe that no religious group should have the rite to impose their will onto anybody else. People should be allowed to decide for themselves what religious doctrine to follow or not follow. I personally would feel NO guilt for going against any religion. That said I'm originally from a very hard-core religious area, the deep south aka the bible-belt. I know religion can have a lot of authority & control in various places & that going against the official dominate religion can be like painting a giant bullseye on your back. Like some others have said, you should practice discretion if seeking & having hookups but you don't need to feel guilty if everything is consensual & you are not lying, manipulating, or leading anybody on.

I'm somewhat on the asexuality spectrum & I'm not into sex outside of a serious romantic relationship but I try not to judge others for choosing that. If I woulda had the chance for a casual hookup with a woman when I was single & feeling very lonely, I actually might woulda taken her up on that offer. It might be a lot better than sleeping by myself that night. I mean sleep literally. There also may of been a slim chance that it could lead to a romantic relationship. From what I've heard it's not that uncommon for FWB things to turn into exclusive relationships.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

enz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 12:18 am

If you can’t stop feeling guilty afterwards maybe you should not do it

If you can do it without guilt go for it