What "glitch in the matrix" moments have happened to you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 1:51 pm

approx 7 yrs old ,i was walking out from beside my parents house. and before i appeared at the front of the house.Had a precognition of my younger 5 yrs old brother running out of the front of the house.
asking me a short question to which i was suppose to answer "yes ." . And actually wondered of the outcome if i answered no . Just as i appeared. . from the side of the house it all went just as i had seen , even the concious decision to say NO . but i never saw what the side effects were.

where ever you go ,there you are

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 9:17 pm

Udinaas wrote:
I had sleep paralysis every few months or so when I was 19-21.

Oh yeah, me too, those are scary.
The first one I had, I sat up and looked around my room, but I didn't see anything. Later, I realized that I could not have been looking around, since I was paralyzed on my stomach the whole time.
Lots of ASPs also include OBEs.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 9:57 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Udinaas wrote:
I had sleep paralysis every few months or so when I was 19-21.

Oh yeah, me too, those are scary.
The first one I had, I sat up and looked around my room, but I didn't see anything. Later, I realized that I could not have been looking around, since I was paralyzed on my stomach the whole time.
Lots of ASPs also include OBEs.

I've had ones where I dreamed I was awake in bed only to wake up paralyzed. I don't know what that last part means.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 10:10 pm

Udinaas wrote:
I don't know what that last part means.

To wake up paralyzed? Or do you mean ASP and OBE?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 11:12 pm

One of my grandmothers lived in California when she died. I went to the funeral. My aunt was selling her own house at the time. It was a nostalgic house for me from when I lived there as a teenager. I was walking around with a big video camera to take video of her house so I would remember it after the sale. In one of the rooms, my grandmother's music box started playing. I hadn't touched it or anything but it just randomly played its tune from across the room. It's audible on the video. I thought that was weird enough but then my auntie said the music box is broken and didn't even have the rotating mechanism inside it anymore. Sure enough we looked and that entire piece was still gone. The music is on my video. I should try to upload it to YouTube so I can share it here.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 10:06 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Udinaas wrote:

ASP and OBE

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 10:08 am

Udinaas wrote:
SabbraCadabra wrote:
Udinaas wrote:

ASP and OBE

I believe ASP is Astral Projection. OBE is an Out of Body Experience.

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Aug 2021, 10:31 am

I've experienced a phenomenon of weird thoughts/voices but they weren't like sounds - the whole thing was closer to having foreign, meaningless thoughts put inside my brain, like a word salad.

It could be a side effect of stressful lifestyle, yeah. Nevertheless, that's the weirdest thing I've ever felt.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 12:23 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
The music is on my video. I should try to upload it to YouTube so I can share it here.

Definitely O_O

Udinaas wrote:
ASP and OBE

Awareness during Sleep Paralysis
Out of Body Experience

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2023, 4:06 pm

About a year ago I bought an expensive jacket that had unique colours and patterns, and I don't own any other jackets like it. One day I stupidly wore it to work and accidentally got it torn, and there was a large hole in the front. I put it right at the bottom of the laundry basket because I wasn't sure what to do with it, until last week when I was talking to someone about it and they suggested I take it to a place where they alter or stitch up fabrics like clothes. So I got it out the laundry basket where I had left it, but when I had a look where the hole was all I could see was a tiny little hole, hardly noticeable at all. I could have sworn it was much bigger than that, and I know it's definitely the same jacket. It's like the hole more or less stitched itself up in the laundry basket in the time it had been sitting in there.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2023, 4:19 pm

The only weird thing that has happened to me is streetlights and light fixtures tend to go out if I'm sitting or standing under them. I don't know why, but they do. I've had light bulbs explode with I'm eating dinner at a restaurant and the table has a light fixture overhead (it happened 2 or 3 different times at different places)

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 2:51 am

the lightbulbs thing i associate with psychosis, ive seen that several times
very dangerous things/situations happen then
being spectator&partner everything will be held against you and for sure you need a good KO for being around

glitches
in time, most common,
sometimes it goes so slow the sound is gone as well

another strange glitch was that house /squat/former nunnery, formidable setting but how the f did all the crazy sicko's get in there; a massive dump from the asylum? how do you explain the frightning performances of crazy-people under the surveiilance of secret service aaaand (the) psychiatry

its all a housing scheme?
urban planning?
via-via's?
goa'ulds?
wormhole planet?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2023, 5:46 am

When I looked at my phone battery percent it said 88%. Then when I looked again a few minutes later it said 89%. My phone was not on charge at the time, and I was using it.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2023, 5:50 am

DanielW wrote:
The only weird thing that has happened to me is streetlights and light fixtures tend to go out if I'm sitting or standing under them. I don't know why, but they do. I've had light bulbs explode with I'm eating dinner at a restaurant and the table has a light fixture overhead (it happened 2 or 3 different times at different places)

I was told on another forum that electronic things are known to explode when you give off too much energy with emotions, such as anxiety. But I think that is a ridiculous theory, because if it were true then, ahem, every light bulb and other electronic devices would be blowing up around me. :lol:

So just put it down to glitch in the matrix.

SarahBea
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Apr 2023, 6:49 am

Joe90 wrote:
When I looked at my phone battery percent it said 88%. Then when I looked again a few minutes later it said 89%. My phone was not on charge at the time, and I was using it.

That just happens sometimes. The battery % is just a guess.

Handa Rei
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Apr 2023, 9:04 am

The experiences that come to mind all involve some form of telepathy. I'll try to briefly describe the most interesting ones (both are about death, in case anyone doesn't want to read about that.).

One was a dream I had where my father and his father (both of whom I was and am estranged from, but once had a bond with) appeared in my garden. They implied that my grandmother was dying, and that she was "waiting for me". I knew she'd loved me a lot so this wasn't too surprising a thing for them to say at the time, our estrangement was against both of our wills I think, but the symbol they used to communicate that she was dying wasn't understood by me to be that at the time (when my grandfather said she's waiting for you, he procured a tiny doll and pulled it's head off). So since I didn't make the connection, I didn't try to visit them. It had been over a decade since I'd even talked to them and I may as well have still been a kid at the time. I was waiting for them, too.
I later found out that she had been dying at the time of the dream, from cancer. She died not long after. I had no way of knowing this until after the fact, as I'd had no connections on that side of my family for years.

The other one happened when I was awake reading a book, a close friend of mine committed suicide in his home and at the time that he did it I felt something extremely bizarre that I've never felt before or since. It was what I can only describe as a kind of cerebral jolt. As if my mind, and only my mind, had been yanked to the side. I was sitting perfectly still but my vision jolted with it, a little bit similar to how a TV or monitor's display might jolt in a certain direction when the power cable isn't properly connected. It was also accompanied by a very subtle, almost imperceptible crackle in my head. Vaguely electrical. This all happened in an instant. Easily less than half a second. I didnt feel any different afterward, nor did I have a bad feeling, I was just sitting there perplexed and astounded. I found out the next day that he had died at that time.

I do have something of an explanation for these experiences which I believe, a hypothesis really: that what we call bonds are far more real and literal than we think. That they are what allow these synchronous experiences and telepathic transfer of information between people. I think that's what allows things like telephone telepathy too - when you spontaneously think of someone you know and then half a beat later your phone is ringing and it's them. That's an experience lots of people have apparently. I think what happened with my friend might have been a severance of our bond, because he died. Or a very radical transformation of it into something that might not look much like a bond anymore, if we could see it.