Page 6 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 5:34 pm

I answered every question as honestly as I could, and I scored low, meaning I'm not a psychopath.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 5:45 pm

My results:

This individual received a score of 26 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 8

The Meanness Subscore is 2

The Disinhibition Subscore is 16

This score places this individual in the 6 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 6 % of other people of the same age and gender.

Tuneofmyhappiness
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Aug 2022, 6:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:
This individual received a score of 15 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 7

The Meanness Subscore is 1

The Disinhibition Subscore is 7

This score places this individual in the 2 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 2 % of other people of the same age and gender.

Yep, I'm evil 8)

betcha i'm more evil than you :twisted:

Prove it :twisted:

when i was in the army i convinced a gullible fellow GI who was going out on a date with some female he met somewhere, and i was jealous of him so, taking advantage of the fact it was hot summer weather, that he should powder his anatomy with baby powder [cornstarch] and they'd smell sweeter, when in reality that is the last stuff you wanna put down there esp. if any "action" is gonna happen.

My first memory of some of the “evil” things I’ve done was when I was in elementary school, in kindergarten.

Found some blackcat firecrackers at home, slipped them into my pocket, took them to school, left the school line to follow our teacher into the restroom, crawled towards her stall and lit the firecrackers by my teachers feet while she was using the toilet.

Why did I do that? I don’t know. I guess I just wanted to see what would happen.

Question: what did your friend say when he came back after his cornstarch experience? Lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2022, 4:17 pm

Tuneofmyhappiness wrote:
My first memory of some of the “evil” things I’ve done was when I was in elementary school, in kindergarten. Found some blackcat firecrackers at home, slipped them into my pocket, took them to school, left the school line to follow our teacher into the restroom, crawled towards her stall and lit the firecrackers by my teachers feet while she was using the toilet. Why did I do that? I don’t know. I guess I just wanted to see what would happen. Question: what did your friend say when he came back after his cornstarch experience? Lol

we all had PCS'ed [army gave us orders and separated us to the 4 winds] by then. what happened to you and that teacher you startled with the firecrackers?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2022, 5:26 am

As objective as I can be:

Quote:
This individual received a score of 16 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 8

The Meanness Subscore is 0

The Disinhibition Subscore is 8

This score places this individual in the 0 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 0 % of other people of the same age and gender.

Yeah, I'm a softy. I don't like it, but I do like it.

himmellaufen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Oct 2022, 9:04 pm

I know I'm not a psycho cause I cry on movies like a b***h, and I baww when I see lost cat posters

That being said, I fit most items on psychopath checklist. What does it mean?

Well, it means absolutely nothing, and fortunately differential diagnosis is a thing.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 7:01 am

99th percentile...it seems I am a psychopath. Welp, time to desperately try to convince people that I'm not an evil person because if you really think about it there's no such thing as good or evil (I have made the situation worse)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 7:06 am

you can tell that to the people that have had clear evil perpetrated upon them.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 7:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
you can tell that to the people that have had clear evil perpetrated upon them.

my point exactly! There is 'beneficial for the individual,' 'not beneficial for the individual,' 'beneficial for the community,' and 'not beneficial for the community.' It is all completely subjective, but most perspectives in society about 'good' and 'evil' line up. Is it evil to throw bricks at a heartless billionaire? What about at a homeless man?- both are the same action, and the perspectives change based on the situation and the individual.

anyways, I swear I'm not terrible. right? right?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 4:46 pm

there is always somebody worse, there is no bottom to it. i would not compare oneself to others.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2023, 3:51 pm

took the test and scored low

its a relief because i often wondered whether i was a psychopath before because of my aloofness and inability to care what others think or feel and i dont really experience guilt or shame
im self absorbed and happy like that
i dont want any friends and i dont get depressed..if anything i have difficulty identifying my own emotions
i dont even always know when a meltdown is going to come and when i am having a meltdown i cant control it

routine and predictablity helps reduce the chance of a meltdown for me

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2023, 6:35 pm

I lost interest about halfway through the questions and gave up :roll:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2023, 7:37 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Beware! :twisted:

I've already done this test.
Good to know I'm such an evil person! :twisted:

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 12:53 am

Yo.

My results:

Quote:
This individual received a score of 97 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 41

The Meanness Subscore is 25

The Disinhibition Subscore is 31

This score places this individual in the 98 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 98 % of other people of the same age and gender.

I'm "At Risk".

I know I had a conduct disorder diagnosis as a kid. When I was 5, I snuck the car keys at night and tried to operate the car (an Audi station wagon) by switching between the seat and the pedals, based on my observations of my mom and dad. It didn't work that well. I got out of the driveway in reverse (which went sharply uphill as you went toward the street) but couldn't stop in time before I crashed into the tree across the street. I then tried to turn my car onto the street, but failed to control the car which was sent careening across my next door neighbor's front yard and through the front of their house where the front door was.

I've always liked exciting things. I love going skydiving, for example. I think most adults are placid people who never want to try anything cool.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 1:35 am

I am not the billionaire head of a crime syndicate.

So I obviously cant be a psychopath.

So I dont need to take the test.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 1:38 am

beneficii wrote:
Yo.

Welcome back. We all havent seen you in a while.