Page 5 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 8:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Double Retired wrote:
Maybe some of us are so old that the actuarial tables say we probably won't live long enough to backslide?! :silent:

yeh, mebbe i shoulda thoughta that. :|
Mebbe ya coulda pointed out the flaw in that theory. I'd like to think I have plenty of time left to backslide!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 9:00 pm

Double Retired wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Double Retired wrote:
Maybe some of us are so old that the actuarial tables say we probably won't live long enough to backslide?! :silent:

yeh, mebbe i shoulda thoughta that. :|
Mebbe ya coulda pointed out the flaw in that theory. I'd like to think I have plenty of time left to backslide!

If you're bad enough even less than an hour might be enough time to backslide. :twisted:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 9:14 pm

or even in a new yawk second! :evil:

Tuneofmyhappiness
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2022, 2:32 am

This individual received a score of 131 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 43
The Meanness Subscore is 41
The Disinhibition Subscore is 47

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 2:47 am

^^^can you expound on what that means for you?

Chuckster
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2022, 9:17 am

This individual received a score of 15 out of a possible 174 points.

The Boldness Subscore is 7

The Meanness Subscore is 1

The Disinhibition Subscore is 7

This score places this individual in the 2 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 2 % of other people of the same age and gender.

Yep, I'm evil 8)

Tuneofmyhappiness
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2022, 12:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:

I’m not even sure I understand the question. So I suppose the answer is no, I can’t. So I came here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:44 pm

^^^welcome to our club in any case 8)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:58 pm

New high score.

(Sometimes I think my competitive traits might be too strong)

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tuneofmyhappiness
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2022, 2:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^welcome to our club in any case 8)

I thought of your question all day.

You want me to explain on what my results mean for me? Have I understood correctly?

If so I still don’t quite understand what you’ve asked me to explain. What would you like to know exactly?

Thank you. I figured someone here would help me understand my results. I spent a day reading into trying to understand the medical articles etc. while the symptoms and what not are easy to understand I’m trying to make sense of these numbers and whatever correlation they have with the studies. No luck.

To begin with I like the name of the site “wrongplanet” that was perfect.

When I noticed the comment sections were much more simplified and voiced between each other I figured this was the place to be. So thanks(:

Up until last Wednesday I had never googled the term “ psychopathy.” I’ve never watched anything about psychopaths other than the chainsaw massacre if that’s one. My daughter had me take the exam and made sure I didn’t lie.

We intended to use our results as a way to persuade my family to take the exam. We intended to make light of it first to convince them to take exam and then use the results to prove a point. They need to see a professional or something because we’re getting too old for this s*** and nothing good is going to come from it. You know what I mean LOL

I didn’t think much of it I never assumed that my high results were a big deal. They were very simple questions, nothing serious, minor things. I don’t understand how that can be blown out of proportion and considered to be so extreme. I was super honest and I thought I was putting some pretty damn good answers because I am a lot better than I’ve been in my entire life.

My daughter says I’ve only just gotten good at wearing my costume but I honestly feel like a good person in a different way. So yeah this completely defeats the purpose of trying to prove to my family that they need to get themselves straightened out. I figured maybe I could lie on my exam to get normal answers while I’m there but they know me so there’s no lying in front of them either. smh

So yeah kinda really want to figure this out. Because if I’m bad I don’t know what the hell they are.

I’m sure there are many people out there who can relate. That’s why I’m here in this group To figure out what’s going on and see what others have to say. This is wild!

I may be a lot of things but I’ve never hurt anyone physically, mentally, emotionally, etc to simply hurt them just to do it, no. Like self defense, yes. If someone attacks us we fight back. That’s only natural and human it would not make sense if you didn’t. Every action has a reaction. Inevitable.

If it were up to me I’d prefer no drama, not having to fight or argue in the first place etc. No act of self-defence, reasonable punishment or whatever people call it is done without a legitimate reason. And that varies from person to person, society and culture etc on what is considered good or bad. Right or wrong.

And everything else it’s just the motions of life. You live and you learn. Do your best to make the most of what you can for what matters to us most. So when I saw the numbers I didn’t think much of it but when I saw “very high risk.” I have to admit I was curious as to high-risk to what exactly.

My daughter took the same exam but for youth and had a more reasonable result. Somewhere between 20 and 10. I’ll confirm tomorrow. However as I was reading in the comments I saw that that was still considered a thing. As low as 2% is still a thing?

She’s only 13, super logical, thinks everything through to make sure she considers all her options before choosing what best suits her needs. If I could upload the essay she just turned in last week I would.

Of all our family members we are the most logical, kindest, and sane of the bunch. Everyone else in the family my Mother, two brothers are always on edge, at each others throat, with lack of self control and with skills of master manipulation (only mom).

Now if they had scored my score that would make sense but I don’t understand mine that’s why I’m here. I was looking through everyone else’s and I don’t see anybody who has scored like mine.

Who I am now, compared to who I was less than five years ago… I’m a f*****g saint. Compared to who I was as a child, growing up, a teen or young adult I imagined a perfect score in the opposite direction.

Yes, I am aware that I can be mean, manipulative or selfish at times but I don’t do it maliciously for the most part. I do it more playful than anything. I’m very good at making serious things funny so they can get the hint without shutting down completely and teaching them to loosen up and laugh a bit. It’s really not an unpleasant thing people experience. Unless I want them to experience it that way. Although, there are also a lot of people who are just sensitive and don’t know how to take a joke.

We can’t help what we are as humans. It’s in our nature to be flawed and speak our minds. If only people were more open minded and clever, with a better sense of humour.

If I made any mistakes, which I’m sure I did, I will fix tomorrow. I did voice to text and am too tired to proofread again. I haven’t slept since Friday and today is Tuesday.

I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say.

Last edited by Tuneofmyhappiness on 30 Aug 2022, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 2:30 am

Chuckster wrote:

This score places this individual in the 2 percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 2 % of other people of the same age and gender.

Yep, I'm evil 8)

betcha i'm more evil than you :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 2:32 am

Tuneofmyhappiness wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I’m not even sure I understand the question. So I suppose the answer is no, I can’t. So I came here.

your later explanation was in depth, thank you for that. :)

Tuneofmyhappiness
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2022, 2:39 am

auntblabby wrote:
Tuneofmyhappiness wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

your later explanation was in depth, thank you for that. :)

I know I said I wasn’t going to proofread but that was a mess and if I want responses it needs to make sense so I went back and proofread one more time

Chuckster
Toucan
Toucan

30 Aug 2022, 2:57 am

auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:

Yep, I'm evil 8)

Prove it :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 3:28 am

Chuckster wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:

Yep, I'm evil 8)

when i was in the army i convinced a gullible fellow GI who was going out on a date with some female he met somewhere, and i was jealous of him so, taking advantage of the fact it was hot summer weather, that he should powder his anatomy with baby powder [cornstarch] and they'd smell sweeter, when in reality that is the last stuff you wanna put down there esp. if any "action" is gonna happen.

Chuckster
Toucan
Toucan

30 Aug 2022, 7:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Chuckster wrote:

Yep, I'm evil 8)

when i was in the army i convinced a gullible fellow GI who was going out on a date with some female he met somewhere, and i was jealous of him so, taking advantage of the fact it was hot summer weather, that he should powder his anatomy with baby powder [cornstarch] and they'd smell sweeter, when in reality that is the last stuff you wanna put down there esp. if any "action" is gonna happen.

Well, I find that funny :lol: So that still makes me very evil. 8)