Page 1 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 9:49 pm

Ok, so on this site about psychopathy (one that actually seems reputable) there are various screening tools that you can use to see if you are at risk for it.

I took the test for adults.

I do score at a 103 out of a possible 174 points.

This places me in the 99th percentile.

My subscores are:

Boldness: 45

Disinhibition: 23

Meanness: 35

So this places me at “Very High Risk.”

I am just interested to see what others on here score: https://psychopathyis.org/screening/

Again, I do have an official Autism Spectrum Diagnosis from childhood. My theory is that whoever was in charge of all of that knew I needed help, but I did not fit the criteria for Oppositional Defiance Disorder or Conduct Disorder.

And you cannot diagnosis a child as a psychopath. It’s not even a condition listed in the DSM (Antisocial Personality Disorder is a separate thing, and I do not meet the criteria for that).

But I am just very interested in seeing what other people on here score.

TriPM Score (Taken 05/22/2021):
103 out of 174 points (99th percentile)

ADHD & ASD diagnosis made in childhood.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 10:39 pm

Quote:

This individual received a score of 123 out of a possible 174 points

This score places this individual in the 99th percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 99% of other people of the same age and gender.

The Boldness Subscore is 36

The Disinhibition Subscore is 43

The Meanness Subscore is 44

I knew it. :twisted:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 10:47 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Quote:

This individual received a score of 123 out of a possible 174 points

This score places this individual in the 99th percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 99% of other people of the same age and gender.

The Boldness Subscore is 36

The Disinhibition Subscore is 43

The Meanness Subscore is 44

I knew it. :twisted:

You scored this?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 10:48 pm

CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
You scored this?

Yeah. :?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 10:52 pm

My thing with this particular test is that it is a self assessment and the site does want to put more of a positive spin on Psychopathy (which is not bad because there are good aspects to it).

I would want to get Hare’s Psychopathy Checklist (PCL-R) done but I would do it where I would pay cash and go to a different state years down the road when I can afford it. So it’s not connected to my medical records just because of the stigma.

I don’t think they would force me to take this test or diagnosis me with Antisocial Personality Disorder just because I do not commit crimes or cause major issues.

This is in large part due to the fact that I have lines I will not cross and I am not say, cruel to animals (I do love my Dog and anyone who would doubt that will be getting it).

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 10:52 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
You scored this?

And you were honest about the answers?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 10:57 pm

Entirely unsurprising for me, I already knew that I’m pretty much the opposite.

17 out of 174

No percentile given since I’m non-binary

Boldness 8

Disinhibition 7

Meanness 2

I actually seem to have significantly more empathy and integrity than most NTs, which is what a lot of the questions seemed to be measuring. So much so that I have a good chance of “failing” any questions that are supposed to be checking to see if you’re honest or not, when I really am telling the truth, so I’m always concerned about those on any tests like this (for example, I really never have skipped even a day of school or work and never have stolen even a pack of gum from a store even as a kid, both would have seemed like the moral equivalent of stabbing someone to me). Also the opposite of an adrenaline-seeker, which covers most of the rest.

Diagnosed with ASD as a child, before I’d ever even heard the word “autism” before, if that matters. Or even if it doesn’t :wink:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 11:00 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Entirely unsurprising for me, I already knew that I’m pretty much the opposite.

17 out of 174

No percentile given since I’m non-binary

Boldness 8

Disinhibition 7

Meanness 2

I actually seem to have significantly more empathy and integrity than most NTs, which is what a lot of the questions seemed to be measuring. So much so that I have a good chance of “failing” any questions that are supposed to be checking to see if you’re honest or not, when I really am telling the truth, so I’m always concerned about those on any tests like this (for example, I really never have skipped even a day of school or work and never have stolen even a pack of gum from a store even as a kid, both would have seemed like the moral equivalent of stabbing someone to me). Also the opposite of an adrenaline-seeker, which covers most of the rest.

Diagnosed with ASD as a child, before I’d ever even heard the word “autism” before, if that matters. Or even if it doesn’t :wink:

I could see that for you!!

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 11:05 pm

My results do scare me in a way...like when I was a teen I read a lot about psychopathy and sociopathy...but I never connected it to me because I read about the people who had committed horrible crimes with it.

But I do think that if someone wants to live a good life with any condition they can if they try and make it work.

And they realize that they need to adjust somewhat to society.

Jerry Newport’s book Your Life Is Not A Label actually helped me a lot as a teen. Tho I did connect more to Confessions of a Sociopath by M.E. Thomas.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 11:05 pm

Thank you for taking the test. Your results are below.

This individual received a score of 47 out of a possible 174 points

This score places this individual in the 12th percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 12% of other people of the same age and gender.

The Boldness Subscore is 9

The Disinhibition Subscore is 21

The Meanness Subscore is 17

Review Results

LOW

The percentile score above suggests low levels of psychopathic traits. A person with this score does not show elevated psychopathy compared to others of their age and gender.

People with low scores on this screening test show typical levels of compassion, prosocial behavior, and honesty. They are not at high risk for engaging in behaviors like manipulating, exploiting, bullying, or harming others.

However, any increases in these traits or behaviors may require that the person be re-evaluated.

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 11:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Thank you for taking the test. Your results are below.

This individual received a score of 47 out of a possible 174 points

This score places this individual in the 12th percentile on the TriPM. In other words, this individual’s score is higher than 12% of other people of the same age and gender.

The Boldness Subscore is 9

The Disinhibition Subscore is 21

The Meanness Subscore is 17

Review Results

LOW

The percentile score above suggests low levels of psychopathic traits. A person with this score does not show elevated psychopathy compared to others of their age and gender.

People with low scores on this screening test show typical levels of compassion, prosocial behavior, and honesty. They are not at high risk for engaging in behaviors like manipulating, exploiting, bullying, or harming others.

However, any increases in these traits or behaviors may require that the person be re-evaluated.

:D

I knew you would score low!!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 11:13 pm

CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
You scored this?

And you were honest about the answers?

I tried to be, in some cases they were more applicable to how I have behaved when younger than how I'd expect myself to behave now, but I still am pretty terrible at focusing outside of very high stress environments, don't really get panicked in dangerous and unpredictable situations and instead just focus intensely and struggle with delaying gratification and impulse control. I've robbed people before, but it was always retaliation for them either robbing me or close friends. I used to intentionally humiliate people who had violently (or wise humiliatingly) bullied me. In high school I added spikes supported by rawhide (along with small screws and crazy glued on stinging nettles on the back of the collar) to a leather jacket knowing the guy who slammed me into a locker every day would hurt himself when we collided and tussled and when he hurt his hands and flinched from retaliating I maced him with homemade mace (rubbing alcohol and Death By Johnny's capsaicin extract) and f****d him up beyond recognition despite him being two years older, taller, heavier and having friends who I assumed would end up trying to fight me because I saw my opportunity and figured I wouldn't get another one. He didn't come back for a few days and when he did I made a point of doing disgusting things to him like blowing snot rockets from a balcony. Once I wasn't intimidated it was really hard to resist rubbing it in his face that he couldn't touch me. Picking on the guy covered in spikes who wears steel-toed boots can really be a bad idea if he's taken enough of everyone's hostility and needs someone to make an example of.

I haven't gotten in a fight for a decade and I don't really get vindictive like that anymore because as an adult most people don't escalate to laying hands on me. I got beat up all through elementary school and had a best friend who almost certainly is a psychopath (as we discovered in high school). When I got to high school I was pretty ill-equipped to deal with continued bullying and while I never got bulky I did get mean AF when it came to how I responded to people who laid hands on me, especially if they did it as a group.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 11:44 pm

I can't see the positives in psychopathy.

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 11:53 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I can't see the positives in psychopathy.

How so? And how much do you actually know about psychopathy?

You could also say the same about autism.

I think people who are able to he charming and able to have cognitive empathy could be useful to society.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 11:54 pm

CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
I think people who are able to he charming and able to have cognitive empathy could be useful to society.

I'm only barely charming and often struggle with applying cognitive empathy. :alien:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2021, 11:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
CollegeGirlAnon wrote:

I'm only barely charming and often struggle with applying cognitive empathy. :alien:

Ok. I am sure some people do enjoy you tho!!