She is a coarse stupid cow.

No argument here!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 5:52 pm

Misslizard wrote:

We have politicians like her in Australia as well.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 6:51 pm

I would hope they would expel her; however, there's no one on the Republican side whom would be willing to so such as well, Democrats don't have the numbers to seek expulsion.. Oh well..

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:31 pm

They should at least turn her out to graze on the White House lawn so she can fertilize it with her bull $hit.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 10:15 pm

I hope that pimple gets canceled.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 4:14 pm

Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for comparing mask-wearing to Holocaust

Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., apologized Monday for comparing mask-wearing requirements at the Capitol to the Holocaust after visiting the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

“I have made a mistake and it's really bothered me for a couple of weeks now, and so I definitely want to own it. This afternoon, I visited the Holocaust Museum. The Holocaust is, there's nothing comparable to it. ... It happened, and, you know, over 6 million Jewish people were murdered,” Greene said to reporters outside the Capitol on Monday evening.

Greene noted that “all kinds of people,” including Black people and Christians, were killed during the Holocaust, which she said were “people that the Nazis didn't believe were good enough or perfect enough.” She also acknowledged that there are people who deny that the Holocaust even happened.

There is no comparison to the Holocaust,” she said. “And there are words that I have said in remarks that I've made that I know are offensive, and for that, I want to apologize.”

I believe that forced mask and forced vaccines or vaccine passports are a type of discrimination, and I'm very much against that type of discrimination,” she said, adding, “I just want to say there is no comparison to the Holocaust and there never should be and that's what I'm sorry for.”

Greene’s apology came on the day it was reported that Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., planned to introduce a resolution this week that would censure Greene for her remarks last month comparing House mask rules to the Holocaust.

“Do You Believe in Miracles, Yes”. Maybe this will start trend of whereby frivolous Nazi comparisons go out of fashion. A Jew can dream :D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 3:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No argument here!

I'm not trying to be mean, but can't this woman think of anything better to do with her time? :x

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 6:37 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No argument here!

I'm not trying to be mean, but can't this woman think of anything better to do with her time? :x

Of course not! That's all she has whirling around inside her pea sized brain.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 10:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No argument here!

As I said before in this thread, she (like many fellow Trump supporters)
still believes that the election was rigged and that the January 6th Capitol riots was justified.

It's been six months, so people should just get over the election results and move on.

Joe Biden will be POTUS for the next four years.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 8:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No argument here!

still believes that the election was rigged and that the January 6th Capitol riots was justified.

It's been six months, so people should just get over the election results and move on.

Well, MJT will never stop pushing such debunked BS no matter what; as well, I recall how she had to drop the idea of an Anglo-Saxon political action campaign yes I kid you not

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 8:14 am

longshot wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

No argument here!

Well, MJT will never stop pushing such debunked BS no matter what; as well, I recall how she had to drop the idea of an Anglo-Saxon political action campaign yes I kid you not

I'm sure the defence sounded something like The racist commu-Nazi left is hostile to Anglo-SaxoPac, but our purpose is clear, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children and we totally didn't steal that slogan from my base, they are my base. Seek Kyle. Seek Kyle.

8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Jun 2021, 9:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Udinaas wrote:

She's against removing Hitler statues. Looking at her covid comments in light of this and the "Jewish space laser" stuff, it seems that she's a Nazi and that she makes holocaust comparisons because they're offensive to Jews, not because she literally believes the comparisons she's making.

But this guy would be totally cool with the Satan statue?

There is one, set up in a park and paid for by the Church Of Satan. Hey, those loons paid for it themselves.

How do they know what he looks like? 8O

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 4:49 pm

longshot wrote:

Does she sprechen da Englisc? but this is a woman who walks around the capitol hill breathing on democrats while not wearing a mask, what happens when you allow a Karen into the whitehouse.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 1:04 pm

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam over Ivermectin, children being given COVID vaccines, 'propaganda media,' Democrats, and Dr. Fauci

Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene — the controversial, far-right Georgia congresswoman who lost her committee assignments earlier this year for endorsing political violence — just wrote a 17-tweet long Twitter thread that outlined several areas of "common ground" between her and the Nation of Islam.

"One of the benefits as a Member of Congress is visiting different types government facilities to provide oversight," she wrote on Twitter. "On my recent visit to the DC Jail one of the things I picked up was some religious material."

The Georgia congresswoman went on to post several photos of newspapers that she says she saw in the jail, highlighting articles about COVID-19 and the media in which she says she saw "common ground."

"I also found out that the Nation of Islam sees the use and benefit of Ivermectin and is very angry that our media, Democrats, and Dr Fauci have attacked the drug," she wrote on Twitter. "We have common ground there."

“The Nation of Islam is very against children being given the #COVID19 vaccines. More common ground," she said. "Children should NOT be taking covid vaccines, as all data shows they are hardly at risk."

Greene shared a photo of an article rife with anti-Semitic language called "Stop leading Black people to Covid-19 vaccine slaughter!" saying that it was "problematic for [a] party of identity politics." The article began by touting a book called "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume 2: How Jews Gained Control of the Black American Economy."

"The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan pointed out to Black leaders that so-called Jews have always been successful in pitting us against each other," read the article, which went on to refer to Black leaders who have encouraged people to get vaccinated against COVID-19 as "house servants."

The congresswoman went on to state that she was "wholeheartedly thankful to be" a Christian and is "strongly opposed to radical Islam."

bolding=mine

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 1:15 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

We have politicians like her in Australia as well.

I have read about Pauline Hanson. She is quite looney.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 10:47 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam over Ivermectin, children being given COVID vaccines, 'propaganda media,' Democrats, and Dr. Fauci
Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene — the controversial, far-right Georgia congresswoman who lost her committee assignments earlier this year for endorsing political violence — just wrote a 17-tweet long Twitter thread that outlined several areas of "common ground" between her and the Nation of Islam.

"One of the benefits as a Member of Congress is visiting different types government facilities to provide oversight," she wrote on Twitter. "On my recent visit to the DC Jail one of the things I picked up was some religious material."

The Georgia congresswoman went on to post several photos of newspapers that she says she saw in the jail, highlighting articles about COVID-19 and the media in which she says she saw "common ground."

"I also found out that the Nation of Islam sees the use and benefit of Ivermectin and is very angry that our media, Democrats, and Dr Fauci have attacked the drug," she wrote on Twitter. "We have common ground there."

“The Nation of Islam is very against children being given the #COVID19 vaccines. More common ground," she said. "Children should NOT be taking covid vaccines, as all data shows they are hardly at risk."

Greene shared a photo of an article rife with anti-Semitic language called "Stop leading Black people to Covid-19 vaccine slaughter!" saying that it was "problematic for [a] party of identity politics." The article began by touting a book called "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume 2: How Jews Gained Control of the Black American Economy."

"The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan pointed out to Black leaders that so-called Jews have always been successful in pitting us against each other," read the article, which went on to refer to Black leaders who have encouraged people to get vaccinated against COVID-19 as "house servants."

The congresswoman went on to state that she was "wholeheartedly thankful to be" a Christian and is "strongly opposed to radical Islam."

bolding=mine

Lunatics of a feather flock together.