Man has evidence of Australian Big-foot

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 11:20 am

Unless you Aussies can show me a dude with feet bigger than Shaquille O'Neal's I refuse to be impressed.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 6:08 pm

MaxE wrote:
Unless you Aussies can show me a dude with feet bigger than Shaquille O'Neal's I refuse to be impressed.

Are you arguing...for, ...or against, the reality of the Yowie creature?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 6:47 pm

I had a neighbor who was huge, big and tall.If he had a full beard and had rolled around in the leaves and mud he could have been mistaken for a Bigfoot at dusk.Especially after a few drinks.
There is a funny Simpsons episode where Homer is mistaken for one.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 8:47 pm

Little-known fact: André the Giant played "Bigfoot" on The Six-Million Dollar Man.

Quote:
It was inevitable that Hollywood would come a-calling.  In early 1976 Andre made his acting debut on the hugely popular sci-fi series The Six Million Dollar Man.  When the show decided to capitalize on the craze surrounding Sasquatch sightings, the creative team knew there was really only one man who could realistically portray the eight-foot-tall forest creature.

Hidden under prosthetic makeup and a fur-covered bodysuit, Andre battled seven-figure cyborg Steve Austin in a memorable fight scene that took advantage of the Giant’s grappling skills.  While he might have yet lacked confidence as an actor, Andre was more than comfortable engaging in stage fisticuffs with actor Lee Majors.

While the photo of André the Giant as Bigfoot is real, this version of Bigfoot on the "Six Million Dollar Man" wasn’t your average mythical beast.  It was revealed in the episode (45-year spoiler alert!) that...
... the Bigfoot portrayed by André the Giant was actually a robot built by aliens.

Source:  This Snopes Article 

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 9:07 pm

MaxE wrote:

I think former Aussie NBA Sam Harris might qualify

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 8:35 pm

Needless to say, Bigfoot is famous here in Washington state, and the rest of the Pacific Northwest. I think most people are like me; they really don't believe in the creatures, but all of us would love it to be true.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 10:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Needless to say, Bigfoot is famous here in Washington state, and the rest of the Pacific Northwest. I think most people are like me; they really don't believe in the creatures, but all of us would love it to be true.

watching hours of bigfoot reality TV on cable leads me to think lots of folk have heard bigfoot while out camping.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 11:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

watching hours of bigfoot reality TV on cable leads me to think lots of folk have heard bigfoot while out camping.

Possibly. I just haven't.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:22 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

well then...it just shows them critters are damn smart :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

Take a tape recorder and night vision camera next time you are out....would make a great beginning for a horror novel!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

Take a tape recorder and night vision camera next time you are out....would make a great beginning for a horror novel!

Good advice.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

Good advice.

Who can ever forget the Blair Witch Project (I must be showing my age now :lol: )

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 2:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

Good advice.

Who can ever forget the Blair Witch Project (I must be showing my age now :lol: )

I remember it very well, too.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 2:07 am

I'll even give you a name - the Kraichgauer-Bigfoot Project

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 4:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'll even give you a name - the Kraichgauer-Bigfoot Project