Man has evidence of Australian Big-foot

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:40 am

A Queensland Gold-Coast-based yowie researcher has claimed he’s uncovered fresh evidence that Australia’s version of Big Foot actually does exist.
Dean Harrison, who has been tracking the elusive creature for decades, released new video from a recent trip to the Gold Coast hinterland, producing what he said is the most significant evidence of the yowie’s existence to date.
The clip, taken on May 4 at Springbrook National Park using thermal technology, shows what Mr Harrison said are two “nine-feet tall yowies” in the wild.
Speaking to Sunrise this morning, Mr Harrison said the night vision shows “something hugging a tree” before two “huge” yowies “step out” into view.

“We estimated that they must have been at least nine feet (2.75m) tall and they made no noise arriving and no noise leaving that area,” he said.
“We wouldn’t have known if anything was there if it wasn’t for the thermal cameras.”
Mr Harrison, who has led several overnight yowie-hunting “expeditions” over the last month to the national park, told the show he was “excited” to make the major find.
“Sightings" of the hairy apelike creatures, common in Aboriginal legends, go back hundreds of years, though there remains no concrete proof they actually exist.

The Yowie has also recently been implicated in another Gold-Coast encounter
A delivery driver who says a hulking yowie thumped the bonnet of his truck has been plagued by nightmares and says spotting the creature was the worst experience of his life.
The 53-year-old has told of a terrifying encounter with Australia’s version of Bigfoot while driving through a bushy part of the Gold Coast hinterland last November.
The truckie, who wants to be identified only as Gary, described how he was forced to slam on the brakes when the creature emerged from the bush, in broad daylight, at Witheren.
He eyeballed the three-metre tall ‘yowie’ before it thumped the bonnet of his truck, before melted into the dense forest.
“It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me,” he toldThe Gold Coast Bulletin.
“I tried to push it (to) the back of my head, and think ‘that was freaky, it just can’t be real’. I just couldn’t get it out of my mind. I was having trouble sleeping at night.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... e8608e52f6

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 8:10 am

I just can't believe there aren't female "big-foots" and "big-foots" of many ages wandering around the forests.

This is really my contention----they almost always find individual "big-foots," or "yetis," or what have you.

If there was discovered a family of "big-foots," then I might believe in them more.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 8:15 am

I have learned, through careful observation and analysis, to never trust Australia news sources -- especially in regards to cryptozoology, the supernatural, and UFOs -- unless validated (and not merely repeated) by reputable and independent sources outside of Australia, New Zealand, and Tasmania.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 10:41 am

The bigfoot in the Patterson-Gimlin film of 1967 appears to be female.
There are actually a lot of anecdotal accounts of juvenile Sasquatch sightings.
Dr Jeff Meldrome has an excellent book on the subject that is kind of a primer on the Bigfoot subject.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 10:47 am

I feel like the Pacific Northwest forest is sufficiently explored-----that they would have proven, or disproven the existence of Sasquatch by now.

The likelihood of the existence of Sasquatch, or any other of that type of creature is about is nil as the likelihood of the existence of the Loch Ness Monster (who would be centuries old if he/she existed).

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 May 2021, 10:54 am

The best "Bigfoot" ever photographed is called Nikolai Valuev (search for photos) :P

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 11:02 am

We have the Fouke monster here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leg ... oggy_Creek
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fouke_Monster

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 12:45 pm

Misslizard wrote:

I got to go to Monster Mart last year. It was the best part of my vacation!

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 12:48 pm

One of the most interesting aspects of the Bigfoot phenomenon is that is almost universal. Every continent has some version of it. Also many of the local monster legends in the United States are actually Bigfoot by a different name.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 2:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I just can't believe there aren't female "big-foots" and "big-foots" of many ages wandering around the forests.

This is really my contention----they almost always find individual "big-foots," or "yetis," or what have you.

If there was discovered a family of "big-foots," then I might believe in them more.

Im a bigfoot skeptic- so if you cant persuade me (someone who agrees with you) then you cant persuade ANY one.

1) The single most famous individual member of the supposed Bigfoot species is "Patty"- the creature in the 1967 Patterson film, was a female. She had pendulous breasts. So thats why they allege that gender. So if you're gonna make pronouncements about the subject you should be aware of that fact.

So thats one kinda stupid

2) They DO see baby bigfoots. Thats actually a big part of bigfoot lore (whether you believe in bigfoot lore or not).

So thats two forms of stupid.

3) In previous thread I SHOWED you several actual videos that show alleged mommy bigfoots with their babies.

So you're still making that claim after I showed it was false.

So that stupid number three (or lie number one).

So your post has either three kinds of stupid, or two kinds of stupid and one lie.

I dont expect folks to either believe in, nor care, about bigfoot. But if you're gonna sound off about any topic you ought know SOME basics about it.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 24 May 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 2:24 pm

Have heard of Yowies. Australia seems an unlikely place to find humanlike nonhuman primates. Living apes, humans, and the oldest hominid fossils are all found in either Africa or Eurasia. You can imagine a humanlike primate retreating to the Himalayas and becoming the Yeti, or another crossing the Bering Strait land bridge into the Americas and becoming Bigfoot, and still living in the Pacific northwest.

But no nonhuman primate lives in Australia. Indeed the only placental mammals native to the continent are bats, and dingoes (the later brought over by man). Its hard to imagine an ape creature building boats to cross the wide sea to the continent.

But folks have seem them in Australia for years. Go figure.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 2:44 pm

Would quite like these stories to turn out to be real, but sadly I dont think they will. And I say that as an actual real life Medium Foot.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 3:33 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I got to go to Monster Mart last year. It was the best part of my vacation!

The only thing to do in Fouke.
Our monster helps keep the state clean.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:27 pm

cyberdad wrote:
A Queensland Gold-Coast-based yowie researcher has claimed he’s uncovered fresh evidence that Australia’s version of Big Foot actually does exist.
Dean Harrison, who has been tracking the elusive creature for decades, released new video from a recent trip to the Gold Coast hinterland, producing what he said is the most significant evidence of the yowie’s existence to date.
The clip, taken on May 4 at Springbrook National Park using thermal technology, shows what Mr Harrison said are two “nine-feet tall yowies” in the wild.
Speaking to Sunrise this morning, Mr Harrison said the night vision shows “something hugging a tree” before two “huge” yowies “step out” into view.

“We estimated that they must have been at least nine feet (2.75m) tall and they made no noise arriving and no noise leaving that area,” he said.
“We wouldn’t have known if anything was there if it wasn’t for the thermal cameras.”
Mr Harrison, who has led several overnight yowie-hunting “expeditions” over the last month to the national park, told the show he was “excited” to make the major find.
“Sightings" of the hairy apelike creatures, common in Aboriginal legends, go back hundreds of years, though there remains no concrete proof they actually exist.

The Yowie has also recently been implicated in another Gold-Coast encounter
A delivery driver who says a hulking yowie thumped the bonnet of his truck has been plagued by nightmares and says spotting the creature was the worst experience of his life.
The 53-year-old has told of a terrifying encounter with Australia’s version of Bigfoot while driving through a bushy part of the Gold Coast hinterland last November.
The truckie, who wants to be identified only as Gary, described how he was forced to slam on the brakes when the creature emerged from the bush, in broad daylight, at Witheren.
He eyeballed the three-metre tall ‘yowie’ before it thumped the bonnet of his truck, before melted into the dense forest.
“It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me,” he toldThe Gold Coast Bulletin.
“I tried to push it (to) the back of my head, and think ‘that was freaky, it just can’t be real’. I just couldn’t get it out of my mind. I was having trouble sleeping at night.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... e8608e52f6

Isn't it "Donk" from Crocodile Dundee?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:30 pm

Why do all alleged pictures of "Bigfoot" look like one-half of a botched Rorschach test?

Two "Bigfoots" playing patty-cake.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:41 pm

That looks like two garden gnomes doing a high five.