Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 8:38 am

I once read a story of a Polish airline pilot who had a problem because he once lied to the Civil Aviation Authority (Polish), concealed that he had ADHD, and therefore had a temporary problem with the renewal of class 1 aviation medical examinations (he had to refer to the chief physician of our Polish CAA, but he had of a friend who was a PiS activist who currently rules in Poland, so he managed to get it done xd), but he had a problem later with obtaining an American visa, the guy was supposed to be a pilot of the so-called American transit visa arranged by his airline, but because of that he had problem with the US Department of State with obtaining US Tourist VISA :-)

Are these Americans any kind of serious xD
They allegedly had a problem that he lied in these aero-medical examinations, but as he "cheated" the Polish Civil Aviation Authority, and maybe indirectly EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency), but not damn FAA, the IRS or the US government federal office

:D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 8:44 am

A person who will lie about one thing will likely lie about another.  A person who lies about a medical or psychological condition may also lie about political affiliations, criminal activity, and/or hostile intent.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 8:54 am

Fnord wrote:
A person who will lie about one thing will likely lie about another.

A person who lies about a medical or psychological condition may also lie about political affiliations and criminal activity.

Strange, does Department of State suspect that someone even trough come for relatively poor country but making enough money income even in American living would overstay their VISA to work in fast-food chain in America? :mrgreen:

I wonder how American Government know that something that happens in Polish National Government Agency, guy got temporary medical certification revocation hearing, but nothing happens and guy not get charges because of it .

I read that he wanted to visit America, but to do this and explain all he had to pay for an American lawyer specializing in American immigration law. :P

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 9:12 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
A person who will lie about one thing will likely lie about another.  A person who lies about a medical or psychological condition may also lie about political affiliations and criminal activity.
Strange, does Department of State suspect that someone even trough come for relatively poor country but making enough money income even in American living would overstay their VISA to work in fast-food chain in America?
You would have to ask someone in the U.S. State department.  I am only relating what was told to me by the F.B.I. agents investigating my own security clearances.
pawelk1986 wrote:
I wonder how American Government know that something that happens in Polish National Government Agency, guy got temporary medical certification revocation hearing, but nothing happens and guy not get charges because of it.
Simple.  Our DOS contacts your DOS and requests the data.
pawelk1986 wrote:
I read that he wanted to visit America, but to do this and explain all he had to pay for an American lawyer specializing in American immigration law.
Sucks to be him.  He should not have lied.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 10:13 am

Fnord wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
I read that he wanted to visit America, but to do this and explain all he had to pay for an American lawyer specializing in American immigration law.
Sucks to be him.  He should not have lied.

True :D
This one lie might cost his career and make his problem with his tourism plan in America.

I'm active in loot of forums, both English speaking, such as this, and my local Polish one dedicated for people on ASD or ADHD, while I'm only had Asperger's.

I read that guy had special interest in aviation, and I have this as mine as well

Guy had ADHD, and while he was kid he in school, he was prescribed drug that was specifically imported from America for him RITALIN :D
But he outgrown it when he was a teen, but he does not mention it to our Polish aviation authority when he applied for 2nd class medical certificate that entitles to have PPL (Private Pilot License) and later when he applied for 1st class certificate, and this drug are on UN-controlled substance list and ICAO is recommending national aviation authorities to not grant people with such medication flight medical, but such people can receive a waiver if national aviation authorities allow it if someone is off medication, but he omitted the fact, even trough if he was straight forward with our national aviation authorities, he could obtain a waiver, because if someone gets detailed shrink examination ADHD is waivable (and ASD too :D ) according to EU and international aviation medical rules.

our Polish Aviation authority started revocation of his medical certification procedure, but later they gave up and just give him some minor fine.

It turns out that your government is doing a fairly thorough vetting also in government databases of the applicant's country of origin, even those that did not end up in court :D

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 10:14 am

It's seems that is thought to be neurodiverse those days :D