Real life, clever, sweet+bitter

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2021, 11:06 pm

Here are a couple of examples of pranks I just pulled off:

Example 1 wrote:
Me: I saw a youtube video that I found truly inspirational. You should totally watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKcDu3z9GB4
Girl A: That’s sweet
Me: did you hear the end where they told their kids how they met
Girl A: How they told them he used to live on a bench?
Me: look at 6:59
Girl A: I did...
Me: When we will have kids, we will tell them that nobody wanted to be with you because you are fat, nobody wanted to be with me because of my Asperger, and so we met and solved each other problems. We were each other's best news this way.

Example 2 wrote:
Girl B: how was your day ?
Me: My day was good. I asked whether I will teach or grade next semester, they said they won't know till the last week of August. So, in case I teach, I will go to New Mexico. If so, would you like to visit me some time? If so, would you let me know how wide the door should be of the place I will be renting, so that you can comfortably fit through that door?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2021, 11:21 pm

Oh wow, Girl B actually thought I was serious and did NOT take offense (not yet anyway). Here is her response:

Girl B wrote:
I thought most colleges started mid August but maybe it has changed since I've been out of college for a while. that seems a bit late to me. As for visiting I figure we will cross that bridge when it comes. I don't typically plan things that far in advance yet I'm not opposed to visiting but also just want to take one step at a time in the relationship/friendship we are building. and I fit thru doorways just fine. never have had any issues with that

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2021, 9:56 am

Those aren't pranks. You're trolling. You're doing to those women what you (likely) don't want done to yourself. And it's not very christian-like behavior for someone trying to go to christian fellowships.