Something is wrong with me. Its the only explanation.

Page 7 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 6:23 am

It's not that I don't want to raise a child, it's that I feel like I'm already too old to do so properly.

And if I were to adopt or raise a partner's child, I would prefer to present in their life from when they are still little, not once they're already a teenager or older.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 3:47 pm

So then get yourself into wicked good physical shape and feel 10+ years younger than you do right now - buys you a lot of time to attract a partner and either make a baby Or pair up with someone who has a young child.

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jun 2021, 10:59 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
So then get yourself into wicked good physical shape and feel 10+ years younger than you do right now - buys you a lot of time to attract a partner and either make a baby Or pair up with someone who has a young child.

I love your posts. They are a breath of fresh air.

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2021, 1:10 am

dorkseid wrote:
It's not that I don't want to raise a child, it's that I feel like I'm already too old to do so properly.

And if I were to adopt or raise a partner's child, I would prefer to present in their life from when they are still little, not once they're already a teenager or older.

I can't imagine reconciling the fact that I missed out on dating women who are young and beautiful. Not saying I deserved a beautiful young woman, but I see others dating, sitting together, talking, holding hands, etc. It's a developmental period I missed. Future looks boring and scary, and pointless.