Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 12:22 am

Quote:
China retaliates with the US, questioning if they can sleep at night with an ‘untroubled conscience’
28/05/2021|4min

The Chinese Foreign Ministry has hit back at Joe Biden’s decision to look further into the origins of coronavirus, asking the United States if they can “sleep at night with an untroubled conscience”.

“With 33 million confirmed cases and 600,000 deaths from COVID-19 in the US which are both the highest in the world,” Zhao Lijian said.

“The US didn't reflect on its own problems, but rather attempt to scapegoat China.

“My question is, what are they up to? Can they sleep at night with an untroubled conscience?”

The comments come as retaliation after President Biden announced yesterday he’s asked the intelligence community to report within 90 days on the likely origins of COVID-19.

The probe will investigate two theories; whether COVID-19 leaked from a Chinese laboratory or if it came from an infected animal that transmitted to humans.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry then questioned if the United States had any secrets of their own.

“I also want to point out that there are many doubts over Fort Detrick and the US has over 200 bio-labs around the world - how many secrets is withheld by the US? “

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... conscience

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:13 am

Sky news?!?

Might as well post CNN, MSNBC or Fox. They are all as about as reliable as each other.