Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 2:18 am

Seriously the most hilarious sketch kinda comedy I have seen in a while, I mean it might take a minute to get used to...but I have not laughed so hard at something in a long while. But yeah it is a little chaotic I guess, but once you kind of get into it, it just such absurd ridiculous comedy it's impossible not to laugh.

Has anyone else here seen it? If not it's on netflix if you've been craving a good laugh.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 8:34 am

They are great.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 1:01 am

For sure, like damn I didn't even really know I needed a good laugh, but they certainly provided.

I just don't think I have laughed so hard, in like 4 years those trump years were kinda rough, but yeah those guys are hilarious. Lol watched that one you posted and also they had a video of looking for 'Cowdoy' in the city instead of promoting their new show and that was also pretty funny.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 5:41 am

You can find a lot of their older stuff on YouTube, in addition to stuff that did not get into the Netflix series itself.

One of my personal favourite bits from the Netflix series is when they set up to say a word before using one which only Australians can get away with because it is used surprisingly liberally here. Just a part of that always giving a funny surprise.