Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Elliot Rodger had a very nice car and was good-looking. If you saw a picture of him, you would believe no woman would reject him.

Still, he killed people because he had an Incel mindset. For some delusional reason, he felt he would never find love.

I thought he was "incel" because he was an outrageously misogynistic wanker?

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Elliot Rodger had a very nice car and was good-looking. If you saw a picture of him, you would believe no woman would reject him.

Still, he killed people because he had an Incel mindset. For some delusional reason, he felt he would never find love.

Elliot Rodgers was a psychopath. Maybe that's what scared all the women away.

kraftiekortie wrote:
I believe you will find love eventually. Unless you gulp down the Red Pill.

As I've explained many times, I'm already past the point where its too late for that.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:24 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
It means that you haven't met someone who shares the same interests and passions, or you haven't got close enough to any woman to "understand her mind".

Except I have. Many times. I know this because they have specifically told me so.

For example, I know a lady who recently joked about how her a I are "mentally synched" multiple times.

But in every time, they all still insisted that they're only interested in me as a friend.

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Just to put things in perspective, despite my open-minded attitude I was rejected by every man in my life, until the past year. I'm quite sure I'm older than you are. I'm not going to get into debating whether men or women have a more difficult time dating. But honestly, it goes both ways.

I don't care for such debates either. I find them petty and pointless, and demonstrate a severe lack of empathy. But it just grinds my gears when someone tries to tell me that I have it so much easier because I'm a man.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 9:39 am

why 600 hornsepower?

At first I thought they didnt want to look bad by making another six about money, one more would be half the list!

Then I realized it didnt fit in, 600,000 is even more ludicrously high than 600 hp,

and 60k is just not enough for these 'hos

I hope to have a 2 ;pac buy summer, can I get a third of a ho wtf lol

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 10:29 am

I saw another list that replaced it with 6,000 Instagram followers. I think they do that to pad out the symmetry of 6 6s.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 10:37 am

I don’t even have Instagram follower :)

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 10:39 am

I don't even have an Instagram.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 11:21 am

I don't know how old that article is, but the Chevy Aveo was produced from 2004-2012 model years. Chances are the cars aren't really reliable anyway, so maybe a point to argue about whether the car would cut it or not.

Asides from that, the title of "six sixes" as subtle as the title might mean has me a little concerned about what that platform sells its readers. Also, a lot of these mens sights and womens sights tend to make people feel a little beaten down over time and feel like they aren't good enough. Men must have all the money and power and women must have good looks and be nice type of stuff. On top of that, I don't know any married person or a person who is in a happy relationship reading content from such sites either. It almost feels like the content is trying to keep people single and unhappy the more they read it.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

31 May 2021, 11:36 am

The only six I come close to meeting is the Six feet tall one. I'm between 5'11/5'10. I only had the Six month since last relationship one after my 1st relationship ended. Then it became 7 months, then 8, & then eventually was about 8 years before I got my 2nd girlfriend :( Thankfully I got my current girlfriend about 4 months after that breakup. I think my income along with my ret*d social skills & other Aspie issues were my biggest limitation with getting a relationship. I coulda compensated for my other issues aLOT better if I woulda had a good income & no Aspergers. I also never had an Instagram account & the only mainstream social media platform I ever used was MySpace & I joined when it started gradually dying & I canceled it after a couple years. However I did use an underground social media thing for a while that was for goths, EMOs, & vampires & such :skull: I know this joke is in bad taste but there were times I woulda liked to have three sixes aka 666 :twisted:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 31 May 2021, 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 May 2021, 12:02 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Who’s your target? Kim Kardashian?

In my case, not quite, but close :P

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 12:25 pm

The_Znof wrote:
do those silly women know how much horsepower 600 is? :jester:

Like they are really more into Mustang GTs than Baloney Ponys? lol shenanigans! I mean baloney!

The sad thing is that 600 HP is usually too much for the average driver. Most people can handle up to 400 to 500 HP, but it becomes tricky after that. I watch the market regularly for certain cars. There are many modern 600+ HP cars that end up totaled because of the driver’s lack of skills. Even skilled drivers can lose it if there happens to be the wrong bunch of idiots driving the same road. It is best to get some experience driving one on a track before driving on in the street.

Many vintage high horsepower muscle cars from the 1960s did not last five years on the road in the hands of the wrong drivers. Some went to the wrecking yard to become parts cars. Others were not salvageable to do so. The worse one that I found was basically a smashed pile that I could not identify. The wrecking yard owner kept that one to show younger drivers as a warning. That damage happens when you hit a concrete bridge embankment at 140+ MPH racing someone late at night. No occupants survived. It was originally a special ordered COPO 1969 Camaro, a 427 one.

Sorry for dragging it off topic a bit. Muscle cars is one of my special topics and hobbies.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 12:59 pm

Six six sixes? On my forehead???

But seriously...or maybe not...

-Six figure salary: Yes, in a two year time frame.
-Six feet tall: You'll have to spot me two inches on that. No biggie.
-Sixpack: You mean wine coolers in the fridge, right? But seriously, being at a good weight means always being able to lift your weight.
-Six inches you know where: How about the ability to convert that to centimeters without a calculator to impress women outside the USA?
-600 horsepower car: Better yet, mini-van. It has TWO back seats.
-Six months since last relationship: Soon it will be six years. Do I get extra points?

I'd rather have my reliability described as six sigma, actually...

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 4:34 pm

old_comedywriter wrote:
-Six inches you know where: How about the ability to convert that to centimeters without a calculator to impress women outside the USA?

15 cm.

I doubt that impressed anyone.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:41 pm

I only have two. If I had a million dollars I could buy a Rolls-Royce Wraith and have three. But I'll never have a million dollars.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 6:09 am

There are women who would be impressed by a man with the ability to convert from Imperial to Metric units—especially non-American women.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 9:15 am

You forgot the 69.