Six figure salary
Six feet tall
Sixpack
Six inches you know where
600 horsepower car
Six month since last relationship

Here are some quotes:

Quote:
But unlike men's method, which judges women based solely on their appearance, the Six Sixes evaluates men on their bodies, their income and their ability to…perform.

Quote:
In other words, women have come up with a system of our own, created to weed out the average Joes from the Brad Pitts. Shallow? Perhaps, but don’t think she’s not judging you. Unless she’s a gold digger and solely out for the cash, most gorgeous, independent women are going for the gold: the crème de la crème of men. Put plainly, we're looking to score as many sixes as we can. The more sixes a girl can score, the better. A ten-incher or a seven-figure salary can make up for a lack in the other departments, but if you’re majorly missing one of the below, you might want to start working on filling in the gaps.

Quote:
A successful woman is searching for someone who can treat her to the finer things in life: last-minute weekends in Paris, vacations in Bali and expensive dinners. But it’s not just about the material things. No matter how equal women become to men, when it’s all said and done, money equals power and masculinity.

Quote:
We like to feel small and protected in the arms of our guy. A man who’s two inches taller than us is not likely to make us feel sexy or taken care of. More likely we'll feel like we're hanging out with a friend — and that is not going to get us hot and bothered.

Quote:
A Chevy Aveo isn’t going to cut it. A Mercedes, BMW, Lexus or Bentley is a good pick for the fancier girl. For a more laid-back type, an SUV or Audi would be a good choice. But no matter what, station wagons, hatchbacks, minivans, or small budget cars are out if you want to impress Dream Girl.

Quote:
A six-pack is just an added bonus, but it’s a big one. Sure, a guy without one can be attractive, but there’s nothing more pleasurable than touching a guy who’s hard as a rock. It makes sex that much more fun. Plus, a guy in shape is more likely to go all night. A guy who’s flabby? Not so much.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 11:23 pm

I have none of the six sixes….and I’ve done all right.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 11:26 pm

Most of my adult life I've only qualified for one. :lol: :oops:

I'm broke, pudgy, 5'11" and drive a Honda Civic that's loud but not powerful, but often haven't have 6 month gaps between relationships, usually with women I find really attractive. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 11:52 pm

I’m under 5 foot 5, drive a Hyundai Tucson, have a belly, have about 6 inches, don’t make six figures, and I’ve had many relationships.

I first owned a car at age 51.

1 percent of men, probably way less, have all the six sixes. Very few men have three of them.

Especially the 600 horsepower car.

Dorkseid is too smart to believe in that crap.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 12:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Especially the 600 horsepower car.

I have that one down, but it is currently in many pieces waiting to be restored. It originally came with an 426 race Hemi and was a special drag car back in the late 1960s. Plymouth literature listed 425 horsepower, but that was grossly underestimated for various reasons (mostly for insurance). Most experts put it in the 600 to 650 HP range at the flywheel. I got it in a lucky trade before factory 426 Hemi cars became unobtanium to the average car collector. Most people would call it a piece of junk by looks alone.

Trust me, it is not so glamorous to own one if you have to pay the repair bills to bring it back. Super expensive to get parts for it. Most women would not be impressed with it anyways. They are very loud, very hot (no air conditioning), limited seating and hard to drive (no power steering). It also has no radio or heater installed per the way it was ordered. It was built only to go in a strait line fast. They were not really made for street driving, as they foul spark plugs often. There is even a warning on the door post about that issue.

As for the others on the list, I am missing a few. A six pack is not on my waist, but does sit on one of my engines.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 1:11 am

Who’s your target? Kim Kardashian?

Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 2:57 am

Quote:
Six figure salary

Seven figure, actually. But it's in yen, hahahaha.

Quote:
Six feet tall

Sure.

Quote:
Sixpack

Nope. Maybe I can pretend if I suck in my stomach.

Quote:

And here I was thinking John Holmes was the ideal.

Quote:
600 horsepower car

Don't own a car and if I do, my wife's gonna drive it.

Quote:

Dunno what that implies. The article is broken in my web browser.

I'd never date a woman who used such a system. I'm fine being me.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 3:14 am

Quote:
More likely we'll feel like we're hanging out with a friend — and that is not going to get us hot and bothered.

I feel that this quote in particular gets to the core of my problems. Men who don't make women "hot and bothered" are treated like friends. Every time I thought someone liked me, I was told she only likes me "as a friend."

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 4:27 am

do those silly women know how much horsepower 600 is? :jester:

Like they are really more into Mustang GTs than Baloney Ponys? lol shenanigans! I mean baloney!

1986 wrote:

I'd never date a woman who used such a system. I'm fine being me.

the part where the mind is a mere money making machine really turns me off, what a bunch of bull Karens wtf lol.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 6:12 am

dorkseid wrote:
https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/561_the-six-sixes.html

Six figure salary
Six feet tall
Sixpack
600 horsepower car

Here are some quotes:

But unlike men's method, which judges women based solely on their appearance, the Six Sixes evaluates men on their bodies, their income and their ability to…perform.

I don't care how much money he makes, as long as he won't be dependent on my income or expect me to support him. I've dated unemployed men and one who became bankrupt / eventually homeless. We didn't split up because of his lack of money, by the way.

Quote:
In other words, women have come up with a system of our own, created to weed out the average Joes from the Brad Pitts. Shallow? Perhaps, but don’t think she’s not judging you. Unless she’s a gold digger and solely out for the cash, most gorgeous, independent women are going for the gold: the crème de la crème of men. Put plainly, we're looking to score as many sixes as we can. The more sixes a girl can score, the better. A ten-incher or a seven-figure salary can make up for a lack in the other departments, but if you’re majorly missing one of the below, you might want to start working on filling in the gaps.

These women sound like idiots. Maybe they should date women instead because this sounds like misandry.

Quote:
A successful woman is searching for someone who can treat her to the finer things in life: last-minute weekends in Paris, vacations in Bali and expensive dinners. But it’s not just about the material things. No matter how equal women become to men, when it’s all said and done, money equals power and masculinity.

A successful woman is searching for someone who can treat her with respect. That means: common decency. This has nothing to do with flattery or material gain. I wouldn't want a last-minute weekend anywhere, and I don't do restaurants because of sensory and social overload. Money doesn't equal power and masculinity. (Sexist, much? Why doesn't money equal femininity?) Money equals manipulation, in some instances, or insecurity. In the best of circumstances it just becomes a non-issue because neither partner is dependent on the other.

Quote:
We like to feel small and protected in the arms of our guy. A man who’s two inches taller than us is not likely to make us feel sexy or taken care of. More likely we'll feel like we're hanging out with a friend — and that is not going to get us hot and bothered.

And that explains lesbians, how?

I think most women get hot and bothered by partners who understand their mind.

Quote:
A Chevy Aveo isn’t going to cut it. A Mercedes, BMW, Lexus or Bentley is a good pick for the fancier girl. For a more laid-back type, an SUV or Audi would be a good choice. But no matter what, station wagons, hatchbacks, minivans, or small budget cars are out if you want to impress Dream Girl.

Wrong. I would be embarrassed to be seen in a tiny expensive sports car with a date. People would assume that I'm shallow and I'm dating the person because of their vehicle, or that I put value on crap like that. I do like a man who can drive well but I don't care what make their car is. Keeping it clean is more important to me than the price tag.

Quote:
A six-pack is just an added bonus, but it’s a big one. Sure, a guy without one can be attractive, but there’s nothing more pleasurable than touching a guy who’s hard as a rock. It makes sex that much more fun. Plus, a guy in shape is more likely to go all night. A guy who’s flabby? Not so much.

Six-packs creep me out. I'm not exactly in to cuddling rocks. I'd rather a man spend time doing hobbies he loves, and cultivating his mind, than going into a sweaty room with other men so he can stare at them / himself in the mirror in an attempt to be superior. Walk your dog, play sports, work around your house, have friends and interests. Don't think that my interest in anyone correlates to the shape of their stomach.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 6:15 am

dorkseid wrote:
Quote:
More likely we'll feel like we're hanging out with a friend — and that is not going to get us hot and bothered.

I feel that this quote in particular gets to the core of my problems. Men who don't make women "hot and bothered" are treated like friends. Every time I thought someone liked me, I was told she only likes me "as a friend."

I think your main problem here is not that romantic or sexual partners and friends are mutually exclusive categories, but that, as you admitted in another thread, nearly all your friends are people you met at work. And, as I pointed out, many people are reluctant to form romantic partners with co-workers, out of fear of the possibilities of both (1) creating problems on the job if the relationship doesn't work out and (2) being fired together in the event that one of them gets fired.

Yes, some people, including some women, really do see friends as a completely disjoint category from romantic and sexual partners. But there are also plenty of other women for whom a period of platonic friendship is a prerequisite to a possible (though certainly not guaranteed) eventual romantic partnership.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:25 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
dorkseid wrote:
https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/561_the-six-sixes.html

Six figure salary
Six feet tall
Sixpack
600 horsepower car

Here are some quotes:

I don't care how much money he makes, as long as he won't be dependent on my income or expect me to support him. I've dated unemployed men and one who became bankrupt / eventually homeless. We didn't split up because of his lack of money, by the way.

Quote:

These women sound like idiots. Maybe they should date women instead because this sounds like misandry.

Quote:

A successful woman is searching for someone who can treat her with respect. That means: common decency. This has nothing to do with flattery or material gain. I wouldn't want a last-minute weekend anywhere, and I don't do restaurants because of sensory and social overload. Money doesn't equal power and masculinity. (Sexist, much? Why doesn't money equal femininity?) Money equals manipulation, in some instances, or insecurity. In the best of circumstances it just becomes a non-issue because neither partner is dependent on the other.

Quote:

And that explains lesbians, how?

I think most women get hot and bothered by partners who understand their mind.

Quote:

Wrong. I would be embarrassed to be seen in a tiny expensive sports car with a date. People would assume that I'm shallow and I'm dating the person because of their vehicle, or that I put value on crap like that. I do like a man who can drive well but I don't care what make their car is. Keeping it clean is more important to me than the price tag.

Quote:

Six-packs creep me out. I'm not exactly in to cuddling rocks. I'd rather a man spend time doing hobbies he loves, and cultivating his mind, than going into a sweaty room with other men so he can stare at them / himself in the mirror in an attempt to be superior. Walk your dog, play sports, work around your house, have friends and interests. Don't think that my interest in anyone correlates to the shape of their stomach.

If any of that is true of women in general, then explain to why I've been rejected by every woman I've ever met in my entire life?

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:30 am

Mona Pereth wrote:

I feel that this quote in particular gets to the core of my problems. Men who don't make women "hot and bothered" are treated like friends. Every time I thought someone liked me, I was told she only likes me "as a friend."[/quote]
I think your main problem here is not that romantic or sexual partners and friends are mutually exclusive categories, but that, as you admitted in another thread, nearly all your friends are people you met at work. And, as I pointed out, many people are reluctant to form romantic partners with co-workers, out of fear of the possibilities of both (1) creating problems on the job if the relationship doesn't work out and (2) being fired together in the event that one of them gets fired.[/quote]

That's only since I graduated from college. Prior to that, I met hundreds of women in college. And nobody would date me then either.

Also, I've stayed in touch with many of the female friends I through work long after one or both of had moved on from the job we met at. And even after that, still none of them were ever interested in dating me.

Mona Pereth wrote:
Yes, some people, including some women, really do see friends as a completely disjoint category from romantic and sexual partners. But there are also plenty of other women for whom a period of platonic friendship is a prerequisite to a possible (though certainly not guaranteed) eventual romantic partnership.

Then explain why every female friend I've ever had has done exactly that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:30 am

Elliot Rodger had a very nice car and was good-looking. If you saw a picture of him, you would believe no woman would reject him.

Still, he killed people because he had an Incel mindset. For some delusional reason, he felt he would never find love.

You, Dorkseid, have made many friends. Many more than I have made. You haven’t found love....yet. It’s just luck, I believe.

Most women (I know this for a fact) aren’t into the “6 Sixes” crap. Maybe some particularly shallow high-schoolers or others who haven’t gone beyond adolescence.

I believe you will find love eventually. Unless you gulp down the Red Pill.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 31 May 2021, 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:32 am

It means that you haven't met someone who shares the same interests and passions, or you haven't got close enough to any woman to "understand her mind".

Just to put things in perspective, despite my open-minded attitude I was rejected by every man in my life, until the past year. I'm quite sure I'm older than you are. I'm not going to get into debating whether men or women have a more difficult time dating. But honestly, it goes both ways.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:59 am

dorkseid wrote:
That's only since I graduated from college. Prior to that, I met hundreds of women in college. And nobody would date me then either.

I've been in college too, and I didn't date anybody. However, I had a "distance thing" during most of that time. While it wasn't a regular relationship, we both behaved like it was. I had another "distance thing" in high school with another girl.

I would not even dream about "asking for a date" as I didn't think that would fit my preferences. I want a bit of adventure & passion, and dating is just plain boring.