Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:24 am

The_Znof wrote:
^ Going to gym and buying "healthy" food has nothing to with actually eating nutritious diet and being physically active
:jester:
dorkseid wrote:

I have never engaged in any incel forums or identified as an incel, but I do have experience as a man who has been unable to get a girlfriend his entire life, and more specifically how society treats people in my situation. For over 15 years, pretty much anywhere I went on the Internet to talk about my frustration, I was constantly met with hate and mockery. I was called every name in the book. Deemed a pathetic loser and mocked by other men, and accused of feeling "entitled to sex" by women. I've been accused of being a troll on several occasions. Mocked and ridiculed by both men and women, and even threatened with violence. Feminists deemed me a misogynist simply for the crime of having feelings. What was missing anywhere I went were any sense compassion, empathy, or understanding. And I assume that the experiences of others in my situation are similar.

What is the time frame of this for you? I kind of assumed a lot of this was unusual before Elliot Rodgers. I have never got guff for being unable to find a partner like you describe, but have have heard all the same stuff over and over for being unable to keep a job.

Probably since around 2009 or 2010. And yes I have gotten all kinds of grief over being a "lazy bum who won't get a job" while at the same time being turned away by every place I applied at.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 6:27 pm

what gets me is the people who complain that I "will not work", are very similar to the dicks who trigger me into walking off the job :twisted: