trump will be reinstated as president by August!

Page 1 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 2:16 am

https://secondnexus.com/trump-reinstate ... use-august

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 5:52 pm

Maggie Haberman: Trump Telling People He Expects To Be ‘Reinstated’ As President By August

Quote:
The New York Times’ Washington Correspondent Maggie Haberman reports that former President Donald Trump is telling “a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated” as president by August.

In a message posted to Twitter sharing a CNN report on Trump supporters and QAnon believers anticipating a coup that would restore Trump to the White House, Haberman noted “that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information.”

Haberman says “it isn’t happening in a vacuum” but seems to be part of a strategy by Trump to counter the possibility of an indictment. “He is not putting out statements about the ‘audits’ in states just for the sake of it,” Haberman writes. “He’s been laser focused on them, according to several people who’ve spoken with him.”

The idea that the former president could be reinstated has gained traction among some die-hard supporters. At an event called the For God and Country Patriot Roundup Saturday, former Trump election lawyer Sidney Powell said Trump could “simply be reinstated,” a comment that drew cheers, according to a Newsweek report.

One would like to believe that like the Confederacy this a lost cause that there is no constitutional way this happens, that this is the ramblings of a desperate man that has been doing the thing he hates the most since November losing constantly. All the evidence points that this is something to laugh at, not lose sleep over. But, But, But, But there is all those times the man has been way underestimated.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 6:24 pm

Let’s not underestimate how crazed some of his followers are.Like we did in January.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 3:05 am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... ion-notion

:lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 6:26 am

Come August

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 8:12 am

A Very Special Episode
by Ruben Bolling
(Posted on The Nib, 2021-01-28)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

King Kat 1
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2021, 8:31 am

I thought it was supposed to be in March or April? :roll: Not far from where I live, there are some people who have Trump flags and signs still in there yard. The election was 7 months ago! Never I have seen a bigger group of sore losers in my life.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 8:39 am

King Kat 1 wrote:
I thought it was supposed to be in March or April?
It was supposed to be on Election Day, 2020 ...  then it was pushed back to December 31st ... then January 6th ... then January 20th ... then March 4th ... then April 17th ... then May 1st ... et cetera.

Every time their "Great Storm" fails to occur, they push back the date, just like every other End-Times prophesy.
King Kat 1 wrote:
Not far from where I live, there are some people who have Trump flags and signs still in there yard.  The election was 7 months ago!  Never I have seen a bigger group of sore losers in my life.
It is fanaticism that has religious overtones -- Trump is their "Messiah" who will overthrow the government and establish his New World Order (e.g., Fascist Nationalism), while "Q" is their prophet, and "QAnon" is their religion and Mein Kampf is their scripture.

If Trump fanatics could be reasoned with, there would be no more Trump fanatics.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 9:40 am

Should have a diagnosis in the DSM-5.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 10:45 am

Misslizard wrote:
Should have a diagnosis in the DSM-5.

NPD, complicated by dementia. (Just a lucky guess)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 10:51 am

I'm thinking Trump is truly mentally ill, maybe some form of schizophrenia. This is not how presidency works. The fact he really believes what he says makes me think he is ill.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 11:26 am

RWMB: i wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here
<loud applause>
Michael Flynn: no reason - I mean - it should happen here; no reason - that's right

How much more clear do their words need to be? :chin:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 11:40 am

A lot can happen between now and August to an overweight and out-of-shape man in his 70s on a fast-food diet.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 12:36 pm

There are alligators down there.He should golf near the water more.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 1:43 pm

Maggie Haberman Is Right - Charles Cook for the National Review

Quote:
Two days ago, the New York Times’s Maggie Haberman reported that Donald Trump “has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August.” In response, many figures on the right inserted their fingers into their ears and started screaming about fake news.

Instead, they should have listened — because Haberman’s reporting was correct. I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be “reinstated” to office this summer after “audits” of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed. I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact.

It will be tempting for weary conservatives to dismiss this information as “old news” or as “an irrelevance.” It will be tempting, too, to downplay the enormity of what is being claimed, or to change the subject, or to attack the messengers by implying that they must “hate” Trump and his voters. But such temptations should be assiduously avoided. We are not talking here about a fringe figure within the Republican tent, but about a man who hopes to make support for his outlandish claims “a litmus test of sorts as he decides whom to endorse for state and federal contests in 2022 and 2024.” Conservatives understand why it mattered that the press lost its collective mind over Russia after Trump’s fair-and-square victory in 2016. They understand why it mattered that Hillary Clinton publicly described Trump as an “illegitimate president” who had “stolen” the election. And they understand why it mattered that Jimmy Carter insisted that Trump had “lost the election” and been “put into office because the Russians interfered.” They should understand why this matters, too.

The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling. This is not merely an eccentric of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter. It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government. There is no Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. Hell, there is nothing even approximating a Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. The election has been certified, Joe Biden is the president, and, until 2024, that is all there is to it. it is not too much to ask that the former head of the executive branch should understand them.

Just how far out there is Trump’s theory? Consider that, even if it were true that the 2020 election had been stolen — which it is absolutely not — his belief would still be absurd. It could be confirmed tomorrow that agents working for a combination of al-Qaeda, Venezuela, and George Soros had hacked into every single voting machine in the country and altered the totals by tens of millions, and it would remain the case there is no mechanism within the American legal order for a do-over of any sort. In such an eventuality, there would be indictments, an impeachment drive, and a constitutional crisis. But, however bad it got, Donald Trump would not be “reinstated” to the presidency. That is not how America works, how America has ever worked, or how America can ever work. American politicians do not lose their reelection races only to be reinstalled later on, as might the second-place horse in a race whose winner was disqualified. The idea is otherworldly and obscene.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 4:28 pm

Donald J. Trump is going to reinstate every contestant he ever fired from "The Apprentice".  ← This is sarcasm.