Would this have meant the dark knight would never happen?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 3:11 pm

If batman and robin achieved the same level of box office success as Batman Forever did would have the Christopher Nolans Dark Knight trilogy never have happened?

I grew up loving the Tim burton bat movies and of course I really really liked Batman Forever...... that all being said I have always had a slightly negative opinion of Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy. Batman begins is my favourite out of the three films Nolan did but I really disliked the dark knight rises it didn’t live up to the standard of the previous 2 films in my opinion.

Last edited by Jamesy on 02 Jun 2021, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 3:15 pm

If that asteroid had never hit Earth a few million years ago, would you look like a dinosaur today?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 3:18 pm

Fnord wrote:
If that asteroid had never hit Earth a few million years ago, would you look like a dinosaur today?

Have you watched any of the batman films?

RobZombie
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jun 2021, 12:06 am

Jamesy wrote:
If batman and robin achieved the same level of box office success as Batman Forever did would have the Christopher Nolans Dark Knight trilogy never have happened?

I grew up loving the Tim burton bat movies and of course I really really liked Batman Forever...... that all being said I have always had a slightly negative opinion of Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy. Batman begins is my favourite out of the three films Nolan did but I really disliked the dark knight rises it didn’t live up to the standard of the previous 2 films in my opinion.

TDK trilogy would not have happened. I reckon they have kept going with Clooney on Batman Unchained and made the robin spin-off and batgirl spin-offs and Wolfgang Peterson's Batman vs. Superman Asylum.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 2:54 pm

RobZombie wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

TDK trilogy would not have happened. I reckon they have kept going with Clooney on Batman Unchained and made the robin spin-off and batgirl spin-offs and Wolfgang Peterson's Batman vs. Superman Asylum.

Is this the real rob zombie?