Altiyan Childs Freemasonry Video Confession

Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 2:34 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
The good news here at least - our law enforcement agencies were less prepared to be dealing with evidence obtained through hypnosis, leading questions, etc..

I do take some comfort in Kierkegaard that if something's too fresh in memory and too embarrassing, particularly for parties who are held accountable and can't simply double-down on being wrong, they aren't likely to make the same mistake twice.

But how fresh in their memory is it? The 1980's Satanic panic finally ended in around 1995, over 25 years ago. I am concerned that institutional memory may be a bit rusty.

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
On a sadder note, I only found out recently (I think through Mark Stavish on FB) that James Wasserman passed back in November. He was a relatively well-known author and leader in OTO and apparently pretty good lodge master (also not afraid to be openly center-right online even if it meant him getting into plenty of brawls over it). I think of him in all of this because he mentioned in interviews that when the Satanic Panic was in full swing it was a scary time to be associated with OTO, be a father of a young child, and he had no clue if civil liberties would break, child protective services might show up at his door essentially over religion, etc.

Yes, the Satanic panic was a very scary time for various religious minorities. I fear a return of this very danger.

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
That's the other thing that's bad about this - if a mystical moral panic does kick off and law enforcement got forced into it, and if they start getting thrown at occult orders, they're essentially getting sent to heckle nerds. It's the people who couldn't stop asking questions in catechism.

Yep.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 3:21 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Well it’s not like these type of claims came out of nowhere like no one’s heard of Epstein links to Harvey Weinstein, Prince Andrew, Trump, the Clinton’s and bill gates.

It’s not even a great leap of imagination that some well connected powerful rich men might use a “go to guy” like Epstein to get them girls to abuse at parties with impunity.

Of course some elite people engage in sex with under-age girls, just as some non-elite people do, and it's certainly possible that some elite people used Epstein as a “go to guy.” That's not what I'm disputing.

But it's a giant leap from the above to the idea that every Democratic politician is child sex abuser, or that every person in any kind of position of power is a member of an ancient "Satanic" child sex abusing cult.

(I also wouldn't conclude that every person who ever attended a party hosted by Jeff Epstein is necessarily in on the under-age sex. Upper class folks tend to hold big parties with hundreds of guests, not all of whom are close personal friends of theirs. They also tend to have thousands, if not tens of thousands, of acquaintances.)

carlos55 wrote:
Also if some celeb in the public space wants to deliberately pose for a picture with occult or satanic undertones then they can expect people to comment or make judgments on it.

So if they don’t want to be associated with this stuff it’s not that hard so they shouldn’t be crying in their beer about incorrect conspiracy theories.

Those entertainment celebrities who deliberately use "Satanic" imagery are probably not "crying in their beer." For celebrities, any publicity is good publicity -- and they probably enjoy trolling the conspiracy-mongers. And, if they are successful enough, they can afford bodyguards.

On the other hand, various other poses that are alleged to be "occult" or "Satanic" simply aren't, except in the imaginations of paranoid conspiracy-mongers.

carlos55 wrote:
If just a fraction of the claims made on Vigilant Citizen is correct about sex abuse in Hollywood then that explains the me too movement.

There probably is a lot of sex abuse in Hollywood. But a grand "Satanic" conspiracy is not necessary in order to explain this.

After all, there are lots and lots of kids who want to be stars, so it's no surprise that there would also be people who take advantage of the kids who want to be stars. Anything that attracts lots of kids is also going to attract at least some predators who will try to take advantage of the kids.

carlos55 wrote:
I mean it’s not even much of a conspiracy theory, rich powerful men with too much time and money engaging in networking for more money power and sex.

This certainly does exist. Again, that in itself is not what I'm disputing.

carlos55 wrote:
Not exactly little green men is it, oh I forgot that’s not a conspiracy theory anymore.

As far as I am aware, there is still no evidence of "little green men." There's just an official acknowledgement of the existence of UFO's, in the literal sense of "Unidentified Flying Objects."

I don’t think many people outside mental illness truly believe that every politician is a satanic child abuser. That the friendly Maison who lives next door is plotting with his fellow lodge members to take over the world, that’s AKA paranoid schizophrenia.

I believe Altiyan even implied that in the video.

The maison i sat next to at work got fired from his previous good job and was doing the same crappy low paid job as me and his wife left him so membership done him no special favors.

I didn’t make the video or run the separate website and not claiming to be some expert in the matter I don’t know enough about Maisons or the occult.

However the abundance of these symbols in our media together with the natural human instinct among some men for networking, power, money and sex leads me to believe there is something in it which is why I posted.

Shades of grey rather than black and white true / false.

- George Bernie Shaw

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 6:22 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
But how fresh in their memory is it? The 1980's Satanic panic finally ended in around 1995, over 25 years ago. I am concerned that institutional memory may be a bit rusty.

Knowing enough of these guys myself? They're practical people, and they have to be because they're dealing with the spaces, on a regular basis, where the thin veil of society falters. They've seen enough in plenty of cases that they've taken up a dark sense of humor about the human condition. If anything keeps them up at night it's a completely different set of issues and they're more likely to crack jokes on whoever would try putting a holy war on their desk - would probably resign if that person actually had enough authority behind them to force the issue.

Sometimes they're a bit of a reminder to me that both Bret Weinstein and James Lindsay are right about people needing to stay in touch with the 'unyielding' in nature, whether it's Bret encouraging sport or James encouraging gardening. It's keeping contact with the non-cognitive spaces where political and social bluster holds zero value and you either did something and it worked or you did something and it didn't work. Similarly if people have taken a deep dive into places most people don't go - insight into the things they run into isn't even something they can particularly take away from themselves (for as much as I'm sure they'd love to 'unsee').

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 8:18 am

The word is "Mason", not "maison".  The former is a person of good character, while the latter is a house in France.

Many of us also prefer the term "Freemason", as in "Free & Accepted Mason" (F&AM).

If you had any REAL knowledge about us, you would at least know these simple facts.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:39 pm

old_comedywriter wrote:

So, is there now a deaf conspiracy to subjugate hearing people?

that conspiracy is like 170 years old!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 9:27 am

'Whoever' Controls 'The Story'

Controls 'The World' After all Now Is Said

And Done The World Is Culture, Language

Is Culture; The Story Is Words, Abstract Constructs;

Yes Symbols We Co-Create, Give And Share in Hopes

of Mutual and Consensual Understanding of Reality Now;

It's Predictable; Go Look At Counties of the

United States; The Correlation Is

Clear; Wherever You

Find High

Percentages

of 'Trump Voters'

You Find High Percentages

of Conspiracy Theory Believers

With Lowest Percentage of Vaccination Rates;

My County in the Land of 'Matt Gaetz' And Associated

'REAL SEX TRAFFICKinG RINGS' in The Florida Panhandle of Trump;

Yes, My County Is Currently Still Stagnating At 32 Percent Fully Vaccinated Rates;

Still As Low as Below 20 Percent in Some Counties of Northwest Florida Panhandle Stay;

True, Go to the Counties With the Most Churches Per Square Mile of the So-Called

Christian Colors and Varieties thereof and Find the Same Correlation With

Trump Voters, Conspiracy Theorists, And Other Blinds Of Ignorance With

Veiled Pulled Up High; And Oh Lord Even the So-Called

Medical Professionals too, in Other Trump Places

And Conspiracy Theory Mentalities too;

Like The Medical Professional

on TV Yesterday, Standing in a Hearing

Straight Faced; Trying to Convince Folks That the

Vaccine Turns Folks Magnetic, Sticking A Key to Her

Chest and A Bobby Pin Falling Off Her Neck over and

Over with a straight Face; the Trump Audience Buying the

Whole Show of Conspiracy Theory Ignorance; Yet Let's Remember, Bringing

Up Folks Brain Washed in Church; This Life; This Human Body; This Reality is

Spoon-Fed As Second to Third to No Rate As All About Life is Reduced to A Dirt

Nap of the So-Called 'After Life'; 'Just More Promises of 72 Virgins For Suicide Bombers'

For True the Ignorance Continues in All Areas of Life This Way too; Just Colored With

Slower Suicide Over A Lifetime That Never Feels Real; Just Out of Touch With Reality

In the Other Stories Spoon Fed And Continually Changed From Pews Still Now;

i Study it; It's Fascinating; Just Heard A Priest Do A Facebook Video

Stream Where Obviously All that He Has Left is A Grey Haired Sparse
Crowd Still Buying The Paradise Land In Swamps of Arizona

As He Was Explaining Revelation As A Literal Story

Where He Was Convincing the Grey Hairs Well (iN

HeLL ON EartH)

That the Original So-Called 'John the

Baptist' Dictated Revelation

With Poor Eye Sight

to a Scribe When He Was 99 Years-Old;

For You See Again Story Rules; Although

Some Others Kind of Get the Idea that it is better

And More Efficient; Yes more Effective Now To Write, Play,

And Act Their Own Stories of Life; Meanwhile, Folks Are Still

Getting Spoon-Fed in Their High-Low-Chairs With Veils; Yes Bibs

oF iGnorance; Covering All That Takes Their Life Away For a Real Potential Heaven Now...

Hey, Lesson 101 'Class', Human

Beings Basically

Hallucinate

Their Realities

As They Go As Neuroscience

Shows Based on the Realities

They Hallucinate And Co-Create Before;

If The Last Few Years Doesn't Prove that; Nothing

Ever Will; And Of course the Beast and the Beauty of the Story

Continues to Rule All Who Fall Under the Influence of Others (THEiR Stories)

Best thing about

Being Outcast

When

Young;

You Don't Get

So Trapped in Everyone

Else's Bull Stuff; You Get to

Really Breathe Like the Rest of

Nature That Comes Pre-packed
With Freedom Wings and Fur....

No Thanks; i'll Take Furry Beast
With Wings Any Day More than "Hairless Ape"....

Eyes Blazing Flames Sun Above Bare
Feet Burnished Brown Below Ground

Not Too Hard to Make A Revelation Real...

It Already Happened; Human Archetypes
Come And Go And Return Again...

And At Least

With Humans

As Evolved

Now Story Rules;

And Non-Verbal Language
of Dance Still Speaks Soul Most...

Flame Within Sun Above Ground Below Just Human

We

This
NaTuRE ALL (GoD) NoW...

Only LeSSoN Plan i Suggest

Write 'Your' Own God D8mned

Story Make The Hell Heaven If You Can And Will... NOW

Better Yet Play It; Act it For Real Now; Make It EPiC iF 'You' Can And Will Now..

Cause If You Do Not; Someone Else Surely Will Write it For You; And You Will Be Just Another

One of The Actors in Their Play (A Slave)

Or Even

Worse

Just

A Spectator;

An Audience

Member Behind A Screen...

Not Even A Slave; Just A Part
of A Screen (Scream) Painting...

Surely Been A Part of 'The Other Place' too...

Either Way We Breathe; Yet THere Are Greater Ways to 'See'... to Be... 'i Am'...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

JackdaRipp3r
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2021, 5:21 pm

Ford,

You really seen like one of those Masons that he mentioned in his video. Two factions, the frat good ol boys on the outside image. Then the cult at the 33rd level in the middle. I'm hard to impress but this guy brought facts, illustrations, and books to prove his points. He even mentioned there would be Masons like you trying to delude his message. Which you sure seem to be doing a lot of hating on him.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 5:33 pm

Fnord wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The video is mostly bogus.  The vast majority of the "hand-signs" displayed do not match any of the signs I was taught.  Of the remainder, very few were executed correctly or completely.  Unless Freemasonry has gone through some radical changes since my most recent "Third Thursday" meeting, there is very little of the video's content that could be interpreted as genuine Freemasonry practice and lore.
So how do you explain ...
Have you really never heard of "Photoshop"?

Other possibilities include: similar photos presented out of context, college fraternity/sorority signs and due-guards, Ameslan, nervous tics and "stims", et cetera.

Oh look ... here is someone displaying another secret sign!

She is obviously involved in some kind of world-class terrorist conspiracy!

What do you suppose it means?

Clearly a member of the Bilderboogers!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 3:02 pm

JackdaRipp3r wrote:
Ford,

You really seen like one of those Masons that he mentioned in his video. Two factions, the frat good ol boys on the outside image. Then the cult at the 33rd level in the middle. I'm hard to impress but this guy brought facts, illustrations, and books to prove his points. He even mentioned there would be Masons like you trying to delude his message. Which you sure seem to be doing a lot of hating on him.
1. The name is FNORD.  Get it right.

2. The person in the video did what is called "Poisoning the Well"; that is, he tried to justify his lies by predicting that people would object to them; but if he had not lied, there would be no objection, and you would not be trying to bolster his lies with your very first post on this website -- not a good first impression.

3. The only delusion of the message is in the mind of the person who produced the video -- a person who is a has-been/wannabe performer with a police record and an addiction to drugs.
Fnord wrote:
[...] Altiyan Childs (real name: Altijan Juric) does not appear on the membership rolls of any F&AM lodge with which I have been in contact since late April.  I suspect that Mr. Childs produced his conspiracy theory video to draw attention away from his drug convictions and failing music career.  His life is no more at risk than the life of any other has-been or wannabe celebrity.  He seems to also have some social connections with various apocalyptic churches and cults. [...]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 3:13 pm

I don't know much about Freemasonry, but I believe there are different levels and different degrees. It's entirely possible the low-level Masons are oblivious to what the higher-level ones are doing.

If there is an elite social club, but it wants to diffuse negative press, the best course of action wouldn't be to go into hiding, but rather to go public and create a club-within-a-club, and allow members of the gentry to join at lower levels. The lowly Masons are the most publicly accessible and seem like harmless nobodies. Why would the higher-ups inform them of anything? Their purpose is simply to populate a lower public tier.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 3:36 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I don't know much about Freemasonry, but I believe there are different levels and different degrees. It's entirely possible the low-level Masons are oblivious to what the higher-level ones are doing. [...]
More poison for the pot?

Assembly-line workers are oblivious to what the Board of Directors are doing.  Burger-flippers are oblivious to what the District Managers are doing.  Children are oblivious to what their grandparents are doing.  People dining on the ground floor are oblivious to what people in the Penthouse are doing.

The mere fact that you have no idea what goes on in places where you have not been invited does not mean that anything evil is going on in those places.

But, hey ... if you have any real proof -- and not just another video slide-show full of Photoshopped images -- then post it where we can all see it.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 3:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I don't know much about Freemasonry, but I believe there are different levels and different degrees. It's entirely possible the low-level Masons are oblivious to what the higher-level ones are doing. [...]
More poison for the pot?

Assembly-line workers are oblivious to what the Board of Directors are doing.  Burger-flippers are oblivious to what the District Managers are doing.  Children are oblivious to what their grandparents are doing.  People dining on the ground floor are oblivious to what people in the Penthouse are doing.

The mere fact that you have no idea what goes on in places where you have not been invited does not mean that anything evil is going on in those places.

But, hey ... if you have any real proof -- and not just another video slide-show full of Photoshopped images -- then post it where we can all see it.

It's mostly speculation. Think of the board of directors preparing for months to declare bankruptcy, but keeping it hush-hush from the lower peons, even telling them the company is doing great. The assembly line workers feel secure in their jobs until the very end when the rug is pulled out from under them. A few speculators and whistleblowers are dismissed as crazy, as the only real "proof" most workers would accept would have to come from the directors, who are being deceptive.

In that scenario, some low-level worker saying, "The company is doing great! At our last meeting, some middle manager told us so!" clearly isn't in the loop, and, may be easier to deceive because of his own biases. He works for the company and thinks he knows more than he actually does, and is more open to accepting lies from his superiors than truth from his co-workers.

With Freemasonry, I don't know if anything evil is or isn't going on. What I'm saying is that for a self-important nobody to say "I'm a Mason. We don't have any evidence and nothing was mentioned about any of this stuff at our last three-week meeting," doesn't really prove or disprove anything. The low-level Mason clearly thinks he has more authority to speak on the matter, but in actuality, he may be biased and more easily played like a fiddle. He's clearly not objective.

I think the low-level Masons are a public front. The higher level Masons are more of a social network of the elite. A secret society obscured by a self-important, lowly public tier. The higher-ups are not going to advertise or provide any evidence, just like the board directors keeping bankruptcy plans quiet.

If you're a low-level Freemason, you know about as much as a non-Freemason regarding the upper tier. But you think you're part of the team and somehow know more, and need to defend your organization. Truth is, it's highly compartmentalized and the upper departments have more sway and clout in influencing the lower departments.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 4:01 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
More poison for the pot?  Assembly-line workers are oblivious to what the Board of Directors are doing.  Burger-flippers are oblivious to what the District Managers are doing.  Children are oblivious to what their grandparents are doing.  People dining on the ground floor are oblivious to what people in the Penthouse are doing.  The mere fact that you have no idea what goes on in places where you have not been invited does not mean that anything evil is going on in those places.  But, hey ... if you have any real proof -- and not just another video slide-show full of Photoshopped images -- then post it where we can all see it.
It's mostly speculation. [...]
It is ALL speculation.
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
If you're a low-level Freemason [...]
"IF"

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 4:05 pm

Correct. I'm speculating, the way a low-level Mason also may speculate.

The reason I say "mostly," is because what I'm suggesting isn't implausible. May not be true or accurate, but certainly not wild speculation. We see these things in all sorts of organizations. Why would the Freemasons be any different?

I wasn't speaking about evils. I was talking more about low-level folk thinking they know more than they possibly can. Anything they suggest is equally speculation. Their low-level meetings are irrelevant to attaining knowledge of what goes on at the top. They're just as in the dark as a non-participant.

EDIT: But it's root-root-root for the home team, so they're often more biased than an outsider.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 4:08 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
[...] I was talking more about low-level folk thinking they know more than they possibly can. [...]
Such as non-Freemasons on a social website dedicated to supporting people with Autism Spectrum Disorders.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 5:09 pm

Fnord wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
[...] I was talking more about low-level folk thinking they know more than they possibly can. [...]
Such as non-Freemasons on a social website dedicated to supporting people with Autism Spectrum Disorders.

No, low-level folk within the organization. An outsider would be no-level. In this case, garden variety nobody Freemasons are at the low-level. They're insight into what goes on in the higher-levels is as limited as a no-level outsider, frankly.

((Basically, a non-Freemason couldn't be low-level, by definition, since they're not within the organization; so calling non-Freemasons low-level folk makes no sense.))