Altiyan Childs Freemasonry Video Confession

Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 11:03 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0YrUUvahnyAu/

Altiyan Childs was better known as the winner of Australian X factor in 2010. He has since come out saying he was a former Freemason and is now exposing darker secrets of the organisation in this very long video and their occult roots, that’s being circulated around the web

Now I was brought up a Catholic but am now agnostic so I not particularly that interested in converting to Jesus or bothered about any so-called Satan.

But if one can ignore his occasional religious preaching’s, the attention to detail and compelling photo & video evidence presented that these so called “celebs and public figures” are involved in something is amazing.

If you look in your family album how many photos do you see of people doing weird one eye poses or hand gestures? The answer would probably be none, so what are all these people doing & why?

There`s no anti vax or direct mention of COVID itself before anyone jumps up & down.

I’m also not really into conspiracy theory but it’s clear these public figures are involved in something, worth watching if only for the huge library of images presented.

Maybe we should be asking these people directly what are they up to when they do this?

- George Bernie Shaw

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 3:06 pm

what is really strange is democrats and republicans have their own version,

fascist left

,Image

Fascist Right.

oh crap, I just found a pic of obama breaking the pattern! Usually all dems stick their thumb out.

before this, the only excpetion I had found was Sarah Palin giving dem' horns! and assumed she was just clueless, but the oh'bummer is no clueless sitting duck!

My guess is the vid is a joke, if I find time Ill break my self imposed exile and give a review.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 4:06 pm

The video posted by the OP was removed from YouTube and its associated account banned on 2021-06-02 for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Altiyan Childs (real name: Altijan Juric) does not appear on the membership rolls of any F&AM lodge with which I have been in contact since late April.  I suspect that Mr. Childs produced his conspiracy theory video to draw attention away from his drug convictions and failing music career.  His life is no more at risk than the life of any other has-been or wannabe celebrity.

He seems to also have some social connections with various apocalyptic churches and cults.  I am looking into this further...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 4:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
  I suspect that Mr. Childs produced his conspiracy theory video to draw attention away from his drug convictions and failing music career.  His life is no more at risk than the life of any other has-been or wannabe celebrity.

It wouldnt be the first time.

Quote:
In January 2012, Childs was found guilty in Taree Local Court of having methamphetamine and marijuana in his system after being pulled over while driving in November 2011.[2] His driver's licence was suspended for six months and was fined $600.[2] As a result of the incident, Rockdale City Council stripped Childs of the key to the city it had awarded him, prompting Childs to launch a tirade alleging corruption at the council.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiyan_Childs

now I really want to watch the vid, Im a real trainwreck watcher and smoker.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 4:53 pm

Well, as long as conspiracy theories are in vogue again, yeah sure let's go back to the 1830s and act like Freemasons are secretly eeeeevil.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 5:10 pm

oh its that 5 hour vid I heard about, lol. Nope, Just Nope. I did watch a minute or so and got a shady and insincere vibe.

If you want to know about freemasonry Read Morals and Dogma"" and Check out some of their websites.

they are funny. Sort of.

Quote:

Venus and the pentagram

LUCIFER | PENTAGRAM | SATAN’s SYMBOL | ÉLIPHAS LEVI | ALEISTER CROWLEY

The pentagram (pentacle or pentalpha) is considered by some western occultists to trace its esoteric significance to an astronomical observance of the pattern of Venus' conjunctions with the Sun. This is not possible.

A superior conjunction occurs when Venus is behind the Sun and the inferior conjunction is when Venus is between Earth and the Sun; in both cases Venus is not visible. But it is true that plotting the recurrence of Venus' westward elongation from the Sun, over five consecutive synodic periods, will create the points of a pentagram.

This period is approximately 584 days long, each period determining a different point of the observed pentagram—taking approximately eight years, five days to complete the figure. One would get a pentagram by picking any sunrise date on which the morning star is prominent and then repeating the observation at 584 day intervals following that date.

The synodic period of Venus, the time required for it to return to the same position relative to the Sun as seen by an observer on Earth, is 583.9211 days. There is a 0.0789 day slippage every 584 days, totalling a one day slippage each 12.67 synodic periods. This means that the pentagram figure is slowly revolving within an oval in a clockwise direction, alternating either one or two points ascendant roughly every 160 years.

There is no observation point on Earth that would present a regular pentagram. Moving further north elongates the figure while on the equator the figure is an irregular pentagon.

https://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/venus.html

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 10:54 pm

The history of Freemasonry is fascinating, just that it's better read forward in context rather than cherry-picked backward.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 4:00 am

Although the video is long a large chunk of it is made up of silent slide shows of public figures doing these Masonic signals, that can be fast forwarded in places, if they become repetitive.

No the video is no joke some people want to shoot the messenger who may be a bit of a Z list irritating born again religious preacher.

But the evidence provided is gold these people are clearly involved in something even if it’s just a favors based money and power thing.

The fact that Putin and Obama both appear to be members of the same organization would ordinarily be big news the problem is probably those that run the main stream media outlets are probably members too so would never be reported.

Unless anyone here thinks peak a boo and hushed lips poses are perfectly normal among adults getting their picture taken.

- George Bernie Shaw

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 10:05 am

carlos55 wrote:
Although the video is long a large chunk of it is made up of silent slide shows of public figures doing these Masonic signals, that can be fast forwarded in places, if they become repetitive.

No the video is no joke some people want to shoot the messenger who may be a bit of a Z list irritating born again religious preacher.

But the evidence provided is gold these people are clearly involved in something even if it’s just a favors based money and power thing.

The fact that Putin and Obama both appear to be members of the same organization would ordinarily be big news the problem is probably those that run the main stream media outlets are probably members too so would never be reported.

Unless anyone here thinks peak a boo and hushed lips poses are perfectly normal among adults getting their picture taken.

They way they've historically tended to get in trouble is that, at least in their first couple centuries, they were sort of a 'think-easy' when people wanted to go read, study, and work on things like reading Swedenborg or Boehme, studying kabbalah, trying their hand at plant and mineral alchemy, essentially doing the Renaissance Hermetic thing when it was lethally out of style. A lot of the early purveyors of liberal democracy were also masons and I've noticed that the Catholic church in it's writings about them tends to claim that they almost single-handledly launched secular humanism.

In that sense it can be a meeting and branching point for all sorts of other paramasonic groups and otherwise, it's always possible that there are some rather grotesque politically-oriented groups but I doubt their connection is York or Scottish Rite. The one thing I have often heard is that many of our recent presents were Skull and Bones members, that sounds like it's a bit more elite oriented. For masons I know at least a dozen and have had invites but... TBH... I was already in Builders of the Adytum and AMORC studying their stuff, knew that masons actually joined those orders because the esotericism/occultism in masonry has been significantly watered down and so they'll go with a Rosicrucian order or Golden Dawn spin-off if they want more of that. There are of course some Rosicrucian and Martinist groups who are masons-only but I don't know what kind of accessibility most local lodges have to their lesson plan or rituals.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 11:18 am

The video is mostly bogus.  The vast majority of the "hand-signs" displayed do not match any of the signs I was taught.  Of the remainder, very few were executed correctly or completely.

Unless Freemasonry has gone through some radical changes since my most recent "Third Thursday" meeting, there is very little of the video's content that could be interpreted as genuine Freemasonry practice and lore.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 1:09 pm

Fnord wrote:
The video is mostly bogus.  The vast majority of the "hand-signs" displayed do not match any of the signs I was taught.  Of the remainder, very few were executed correctly or completely.

Unless Freemasonry has gone through some radical changes since my most recent "Third Thursday" meeting, there is very little of the video's content that could be interpreted as genuine Freemasonry practice and lore.

So how do you explain the thing with the eye and hushed mouth signaling. The fact that a great many seem to be all doing the same thing.

Also why the advertising of such things in photos so prevalent in celeb world?

I’m not saying I believe they are all satanists they are probably in it for special favors like a part in a movie or promotion to a better job I get that.

Just that I think the public should know if our elected representatives are members of such secret societies especially if they seam to have such an great influence on the individual or cause them to serve other parties.

- George Bernie Shaw

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 6:55 pm

carlos55 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The video is mostly bogus.  The vast majority of the "hand-signs" displayed do not match any of the signs I was taught.  Of the remainder, very few were executed correctly or completely.  Unless Freemasonry has gone through some radical changes since my most recent "Third Thursday" meeting, there is very little of the video's content that could be interpreted as genuine Freemasonry practice and lore.
So how do you explain ...
Have you really never heard of "Photoshop"?

Other possibilities include: similar photos presented out of context, college fraternity/sorority signs and due-guards, Ameslan, nervous tics and "stims", et cetera.

Oh look ... here is someone displaying another secret sign!

She is obviously involved in some kind of world-class terrorist conspiracy!

What do you suppose it means?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 8:19 pm

:roll:

This place really has gone down the sh-tter, hasn't it?

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 8:32 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:

It's about the same as when there was no latitude to talk anything but politics because any post that wasn't current American politics would be off the bottom of page 1 almost within a day.

Any ideas what we might be doing wrong as far as not encouraging thoughtful new members enough?

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 8:52 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:

can you be more specific? I thought this was an interesting thread with some silly stuff and some good stuff.

Even Fnord has good posts in this thread! do you prefer it when he just chuckles in the background? I dont..

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 9:04 am

ps OP, I did not mean you were silly OP, the guy with the 5 hour vid is silly