Altiyan Childs Freemasonry Video Confession

Page 3 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 8:44 pm

carlos55 wrote:
The video is interesting, so is the website since it features different ways of looking at things and the images presented.

It’s not just the celeb world there is an Adidas ad , time magazine and black culture month all using this one eye symbol. But then I’ve only spent a few min on this.

What do the celeb world, Adidas ads, Time magazine, and black culture month all have in common? A need to grab people's attention. Hence a need to show people in attention-grabbing poses. And asymmetric (e.g. "one eye") poses are more attention-grabbing than a more everyday "normal"-looking pose. That's the most logical explanation, it seems to me.

EDIT: Some artists, musicians, etc. might also be deliberately trolling the conspiracy theorists, as a way to get even more attention. That would seem to be the case with the "Satanic" shoes that were featured in one of the articles you linked.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 5:11 am

Fnord wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
Question: How do most of today's Freemasons feel about the endless parade of conspiracy claims?  Do they mostly just find the claims amusing, or do they now see the ever-more-popular grand conspiracy ideology as a potentially very dangerous blood libel?
Contrary to what some may believe, individual Freemasons are not mere components of a larger telepathic hive mind, so I can speak only for myself when I say that I feel some emotional compulsion to point out the sheer stupidity of those conspiracy theories.

I'm glad you're doing this.

The popularity of the current wave of grand conspiracy ideology is, in my opinion, a serious potential real-world danger -- to a lot more people than just Freemasons.

I see huge potential danger to our country as a whole if enough people believe strongly enough that this country is run by a gigantic "Satanic" child sex ring ... and especially if enough people with guns believe this ... and especially if enough people in "militia" groups believe this (as many of them no doubt do already) ... and especially if enough people in the U.S. military also believe this ....

The Pizzagate gunman apologized, but I would hazard a guess that future incidents will likely involve multiple shooters, at more locations, with fewer if any apologies.

Fnord wrote:
Otherwise, I have not noted any discussion of conspiracy theories among my fellows at all ... a little eye-rolling and head-shaking, but no discussion.

It's understandable that many Freemasons might not want to dignify the conspiracy claims with a response.

But I hope more Freemasons will come to realize that there is much more at stake here than ordinary libel.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:55 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
Question: How do most of today's Freemasons feel about the endless parade of conspiracy claims?  Do they mostly just find the claims amusing, or do they now see the ever-more-popular grand conspiracy ideology as a potentially very dangerous blood libel?
Contrary to what some may believe, individual Freemasons are not mere components of a larger telepathic hive mind, so I can speak only for myself when I say that I feel some emotional compulsion to point out the sheer stupidity of those conspiracy theories.

I'm glad you're doing this.

The popularity of the current wave of grand conspiracy ideology is, in my opinion, a serious potential real-world danger -- to a lot more people than just Freemasons.

I see huge potential danger to our country as a whole if enough people believe strongly enough that this country is run by a gigantic "Satanic" child sex ring ... and especially if enough people with guns believe this ... and especially if enough people in "militia" groups believe this (as many of them no doubt do already) ... and especially if enough people in the U.S. military also believe this ....

The Pizzagate gunman apologized, but I would hazard a guess that future incidents will likely involve multiple shooters, at more locations, with fewer if any apologies.

Fnord wrote:
Otherwise, I have not noted any discussion of conspiracy theories among my fellows at all ... a little eye-rolling and head-shaking, but no discussion.

It's understandable that many Freemasons might not want to dignify the conspiracy claims with a response.

But I hope more Freemasons will come to realize that there is much more at stake here than ordinary libel.

Well it’s not like these type of claims came out of nowhere like no one’s heard of Epstein links to Harvey Weinstein, Prince Andrew, Trump, the Clinton’s and bill gates.

It’s not even a great leap of imagination that some well connected powerful rich men might use a “go to guy” like Epstein to get them girls to abuse at parties with impunity.

I mean they can’t just go on the net and groom an ordinary an 14 year old with FBI sting operations around etc...

Also if some celeb in the public space wants to deliberately pose for a picture with occult or satanic undertones then they can expect people to comment or make judgments on it.

So if they don’t want to be associated with this stuff it’s not that hard so they shouldn’t be crying in their beer about incorrect conspiracy theories.

If just a fraction of the claims made on Vigilant Citizen is correct about sex abuse in Hollywood then that explains the me too movement.

I mean it’s not even much of a conspiracy theory, rich powerful men with too much time and money engaging in networking for more money power and sex.

Not exactly little green men is it, oh I forgot that’s not a conspiracy theory anymore.

- George Bernie Shaw

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 7:39 am

carlos55 wrote:
Well it’s not like these type of claims came out of nowhere like no one’s heard of Epstein links to Harvey Weinstein, Prince Andrew, Trump, the Clinton’s and bill gates.

Have you seen this on Epstein? Its an interesting take that his island was covering even more unusual and politically juicy things:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 7:43 am

Fascists have never cared for Freemasons and Masons have been persecuted before in the past.
http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/E ... scism.html

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 7:56 am

Misslizard wrote:
Fascists have never cared for Freemasons and Masons have been persecuted before in the past.
http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/E ... scism.html

They're dyed-in-the-wool humanists (masons), they haven't done well with any autocratic political philosophy.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:22 am

I tried to watch this over the weekend. But, it is a 5 hour video so I'll have to watch it in smaller parts.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:26 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Fascists have never cared for Freemasons and Masons have been persecuted before in the past.  http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/E ... scism.html
They're dyed-in-the-wool humanists (masons), they haven't done well with any autocratic political philosophy.
Many of us seem to be well-educated, as well.  This alone puts us at odds with politicians who make up their own "truths" while telling outlandish lies.

By the way ... the last time I checked, our 45th (now ex-) president is not a Freemason.

Coincidence?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 9:44 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
This place really has gone down the sh-tter, hasn't it?
But if the mods deleted all of the conspiracy-theory threads*, there would not be much left to discuss, would there?

:roll: (*... and the political threads, the religious threads, the racist threads, the sexist threads, the I cannot-get-a-date threads, and the counting-game threads...)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 9:52 am

If you google Masonic cemeteries vandalized you will see that it happens often.I’d guess the only other cemeteries that get the same amount of desecration are Jewish ones.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 9:54 am

Why can't the Masons be just like the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 9:56 am

Misslizard wrote:
If you google Masonic cemeteries vandalized you will see that it happens often.  I’d guess the only other cemeteries that get the same amount of desecration are Jewish ones.
Veterans' cemeteries, too.  Ignorant people seem to LOVE attacking anyone who cannot -- or will not -- fight back.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 11:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Why can't the Masons be just like the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes?

Lol
https://olive-drab.com/idphoto/id_photos_m149.php

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 11:14 am

LOL.....I mean the one which had Fred Flintstone as a member.....

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 11:26 am

↑ Why do you want the Freemasons to be fictional?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 1:40 pm

I'd rather it be mellow like the Water Buffaloes-----that's all.

Seriously. I think of the Freemasons as being something like the Elks or the Knights of Columbus----an organization which has its secrets, but is benevolent.

I think my father was a member of one of these sorts of organizations---but he never talked about it.