Altiyan Childs Freemasonry Video Confession

Page 2 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 9:38 am

carlos55 wrote:
So how do you explain the thing with the eye and hushed mouth signaling. The fact that a great many seem to be all doing the same thing.

Also why the advertising of such things in photos so prevalent in celeb world?

I don't think these are "signals," just poses intended to be eye-catching. Being an entertainment celebrity is all about getting attention, after all.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 9:52 am

Deaf people use hand signs all the time, constantly plotting the downfall of civilization and the rise of the New Deaf World Order.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 2:30 pm

Ive found a website where it appears a guy keeps track of this sort of thing:-

https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/

Lacking the time i tested 3 of the images that i knew i could find easily on google to see if it was legit or photoshopped. Unfortunatly the add image on WP wouldn`t post them directly to this page so have to settle for links.

It appears they are real so that rules out photoshop, however i may have alternative suggestions:-

https://pausemag.co.uk/2021/04/spotted- ... 021-issue/

Explanation:

Your about to get your lucky break & make it to cover boy on India`s fashion magazine, when bam a fly hits you in the eye just as your photo is taken, what rotten luck, unfortunatly the photographer is too busy to take another one & the editor goes "that`ll do" ignoring claims of falling standards

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/l ... told%20CNN).

Explanation:

So your LIL Nas X you`ve just invented some new trainers with a drop of human blood in them, you try to see if you can smell the blood just as your photo`s taken, try moving the trainer down a bit just below your nostrels you`ll have better luck.

https://linktr.ee/4DwithDemi

Explanation:

Looks like demi thinks she`s 9 years old again with playing laser rays coming out of her eye, i really loved the original superman movies in the 80`s. The eye laser bits were really cool.

So who needs crazy crackpot conspiracy theories when we have logical explanations

- George Bernie Shaw

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 3:02 pm

carlos55 wrote:

Looks to me like this photo's primary purpose is to show off the tattoo on the guy's hand. Showing half a face behind the hand just makes the photo as a whole a bit more eye-catching.

carlos55 wrote:

Looks like someone found a way to attract attention and sell some shoes at a high price. It's not at all uncommon for artists, musicians, etc. to do weird things to attract attention.

carlos55 wrote:

Just another design that aims to be eye-catching. In the era of pop culture celebrities, and all the more so in the era of the Internet, the ability to be eye-catching has become the single most valuable skill in the world.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 3:15 pm

To Fnord:

Thanks very much for your posts in this thread! (My late grandfather was a Mason.)

Question: How do most of today's Freemasons feel about the endless parade of conspiracy claims? Do they mostly just find the claims amusing, or do they now see the ever-more-popular grand conspiracy ideology as a potentially very dangerous blood libel?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:12 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
To Fnord: Thanks very much for your posts in this thread! (My late grandfather was a Mason.)
You are welcome.
Mona Pereth wrote:
Question: How do most of today's Freemasons feel about the endless parade of conspiracy claims?  Do they mostly just find the claims amusing, or do they now see the ever-more-popular grand conspiracy ideology as a potentially very dangerous blood libel?
Contrary to what some may believe, individual Freemasons are not mere components of a larger telepathic hive mind, so I can speak only for myself when I say that I feel some emotional compulsion to point out the sheer stupidity of those conspiracy theories.

Otherwise, I have not noted any discussion of conspiracy theories among my fellows at all ... a little eye-rolling and head-shaking, but no discussion.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:17 pm

carlos55 wrote:
... who needs crazy crackpot conspiracy theories when we have logical explanations?
Good point.

Now, how about you give us some of those logical explanations, instead of cherry-picking esoteric crap?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
... who needs crazy crackpot conspiracy theories when we have logical explanations?
Good point.

Now, how about you give us some of those logical explanations, instead of cherry-picking esoteric crap?

I thought carlos already did! :o

yeah further up on the post you replied to. :mrgreen:

not saying Carlos answers are my answers, but there was use of logic in them.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:33 pm

The_Znof wrote:
Fnord wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Good point.  Now, how about you give us some of those logical explanations, instead of cherry-picking esoteric crap?
I thought carlos already did!
You would.
The_Znof wrote:
yeah further up on the post you replied to.  not saying Carlos answers are my answers, but there was use of logic in them.
While people may use the purest of logic, their arguments will still fail from false assumptions and flawed data.

Sadly, Carlos55 seems to be running "Zero for Three".

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:44 pm

I dont think carlos was aiming for gospel truth, but rather giving quick non-conspiracy related explanations for the photos, and that he did a good job of it.

If you think Carlos answers are all wrong or conspiracy related, please explain.

Im not saying they are right, but that this may be a case of its better to be morally right than factually correct.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:49 pm

The_Znof wrote:
... this may be a case of its better to be morally right than factually correct.
Wrong.  There can be no such case.  Conflating lies with morality is self-contradictory.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 5:53 pm

Seems like the angriest responses here are coming from masons or those related.

The video is interesting, so is the website since it features different ways of looking at things and the images presented.

It’s not just the celeb world there is an Adidas ad , time magazine and black culture month all using this one eye symbol. But then I’ve only spent a few min on this.

I’ve known a couple of masons in my life. Both decent people.

I even had the opportunity to join a decade or so ago. Someone I worked with, he offered membership to someone who latter changed his mind. He basically said I could have taken his place and we spoke about it a few times since we sat together.

I was in two minds about it he certainly wasn’t rich or successful and it sounded rather dull at the time.

Not something you can fake easily I was told as claiming your a mason to another will prompt questions about your lodge that non members will find difficult to answer.

I’m sure these conspiracy theory people are not referring to your average mason in these things. The type of person we have probably come across.

- George Bernie Shaw

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 6:00 pm

carlos55 wrote:
Seems like the angriest responses here are coming from masons or those related...
What else did you expect after posting slander and lies from someone who is not a Freemason?

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 7:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
The_Znof wrote:
... this may be a case of its better to be morally right than factually correct.
Wrong.  There can be no such case.  Conflating lies with morality is self-contradictory.

So Carlos is not merely wrong on those three points but flat out lying?

Once again please explain what is wrong with Carlos three points, if you will..

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 7:58 pm

I'm acquainted with the guy whose head of our state's grand lodge (still an FB friend) and when I talked to him about how the interest in esotericism was going in FM he said that out of something like 10,500 maybe 500 were interested? It sounds like it's younger guys who are getting interested from that perspective, and of course with the relative collapse of organized religion and a lot of guys seeking traditional systems like Hermeticism they'll end up also looking at Mark Stavish's work, John Michael Greer's work, Angel Millar, etc. - maybe not uniquely so but a lot of them are looking for that merge of traditional masculinity with esoteric and spiritual practice and yet they probably don't want to go as far rightward as Julius Evola in their seeking.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 8:18 pm

Fnord wrote:
You would.
\

Please elaborate, if you will.