Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Hannibalthecannibal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2021, 12:36 pm

I was medically diagnosed May 27th, a day after my birthday, just a couple of weeks ago. I'm still quite young, however I spent my childhood and adolescence believing I was defunct, bad, unrelatable, and that something was wrong with me. I know now that that's not the case.

Because of my differences I've always had an incredibly difficult time making friends. I decided to research autism forums and blogs after my diagnosis in hopes of finding an active community I could interact with. I'm very lucky to have the Internet at my disposal and don't know where I'd be without it.

I'm a professional artist, cook, have an extended education in psychology... and I'm a bit of a "weeb" (anime, furries, convention lover, all things odd). I hope to meet some kind people here! This is my second autism forum I've joined. The other I joined a week ago and I love it so far. I hope to find the same comfort here.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 1:02 pm

Welcome! Love your username. I haven’t finished the series yet but hopefully I will in the future.

I was diagnosed over a year ago, so I can relate to the adjustment of learning you’re autistic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Hannibalthecannibal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2021, 1:10 pm

honeytoast wrote:
Welcome! Love your username. I haven’t finished the series yet but hopefully I will in the future.

I was diagnosed over a year ago, so I can relate to the adjustment of learning you’re autistic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks! It's a phenomenal show. Your PFP is adorable by the way. I'll message you if I ever feel inclined to!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 1:32 pm

Hannibalthecannibal wrote:
honeytoast wrote:

Thanks! It's a phenomenal show. Your PFP is adorable by the way. I'll message you if I ever feel inclined to!

I'm cool with her PFP but I absolutely ADORE her location and would like to know if she would ever want to talk about her reaction to that novel.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 4:07 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm

Welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 6:00 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope we are your people!