The Biowarfare theory is the new lab leak theory

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 4:37 pm

What I mean by that is the biowarfare theory is being dismissed out of hand just like the lab leak theory was, often by the same people who have been spending the last few weeks having endless "I told you so" orgasms. I can not say the theory is being completely ignored, just dismissed in one sentence saying "nobody is saying that" or "that is a deflection to make us seem crazy". That after endless scathing criticism of others for ignoring the "lab leak" theory.

I have got to admit the biowarfare theory does seem crazy. Why would China kill so many of its own citizens? The idea goes something like this. China is the most populous country so any armageddon be it a virus, or a nuclear war as a result of being found out would leave China as the dominant power to pick up the pieces and dominate the new world order. Utterly depraved, absolutely, Beyond imagination for most. Beyond imagination? It is not like the Chinese Communists have not killed millions of their own people for what they perceived as the greater good before.

I would like, no desperately want to believe that they are not THAT depraved and at most times do not believe they are THAT depraved. That is not a reason to not look into it. That is why I personally am more than annoyed by the same people scolding us for being sheepie for believing the "expert" opinion that the lab leak believers were crazy, now telling me "nothing to see there"

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 5:56 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

I have got to admit the biowarfare theory does seem crazy. Why would China kill so many of its own citizens? now "

Great Reset sounds like Great Leap Forward.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 7:27 pm

Being harassed by idiots screaming "conspiracy theory" or "racist" is the price of having an open mind these days. You can either tolerate it or join the crowd.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 7:02 pm

I've only come across the theory that it was meant to cure China of it's demographic problem that resulted from the one-child-policy. A virus that kills off mainly 80 year olds is not a great weapon for biological warfare if your own population is old and frankly would be quite beneficial, on an inhumane, economical level, for a lot of countries with a rapidly aging population and low birth rates.

so ... the biological warfare theory is as speculative as any other, but doesn't make an awful lot of sense. but then, reality doesn't have to make sense, it's just the things that happen.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 7:29 pm

shlaifu wrote:
I've only come across the theory that it was meant to cure China of it's demographic problem that resulted from the one-child-policy. A virus that kills off mainly 80 year olds is not a great weapon for biological warfare if your own population is old and frankly would be quite beneficial, on an inhumane, economical level, for a lot of countries with a rapidly aging population and low birth rates.

so ... the biological warfare theory is as speculative as any other, but doesn't make an awful lot of sense. but then, reality doesn't have to make sense, it's just the things that happen.

There's a major, and I mean MAJOR, blindspot in your explanation: you ignored the fact that other countries dealing with an unknown virus would end up having to lock their country down, suffer economic recessions from said lockdowns, have civil unrest from overreaching government authorities trying to curb the virus, as well as strike fear and panic into the targeted countries which would have its own toll

Master Oogway

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 11:22 am

it is a sad thing that biological warfare exists ..... but the US is somewhat culpable in these endeavours . We have our Plumb Island just off the east coast , Which has been moved to the middle of Kansas , after Plumb Island was in business for literally decades . Termed as a biological research laboratory . Has anyone considered . that these accidents might . Ways to euthanize less healthy
parts of the population. Without being obvious ? ,( just my humble opinion .)

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2021, 10:27 am

Plumb Island has had leaks over the years . Oddly enough Lyme Conneticut had a Very unusual outbreak of Lyme disease in 1975 , which as it spread caused Lyme to become under surveillence by a great many private Organisations , Comprised of many medical practictioners aswell as Researchers and very large quantities of patients and sufferers . To include their own lobbyist in congress. And supporters by members of congress. Of which i have personal knowledge of individuals involved in this campaign.

There is a book titled "Lyme and the USS Elbe" it seems to be a hard title to find. But a interesting Read on this same topic.

where ever you go ,there you are