Former friend im ignoring causing drama

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2021, 11:36 pm

The girl I made a post about before, has dragged other people into her fall out with me. My best friend who had the sense to no not involved and my coworker, who I don't trust now. This girl came in and kept giving me the silent treatment, and wouldn't even let me ring her up cuase j was working. She followed my coworker around talking, i over heard my coworker saying someone is a pain in the ass and was stuck dealing with someone 3 days im almost positive it was about me how they were acting. I'm maybe looking for another job this is ridiculous to put up with and extremely childish. Id have been willing to discuss things with her but this is just toxic how she's acting and starting crap when I'm merely doing my job.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:44 am

If you like the job, done quit over someone causing “drama.”

Most people don’t listen to gossip about other people, anyway.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 8:48 pm

Kraftie many people listen to gossip, way more than you would think. If people didn't then gossip wouldn't be a thing.

My advice would be to maybe talk to your boss about it and see if they can do something to help and if that doesn't work then possibly go out and search for another job. I only say this cause I hear the job market is really tough right now and I'm sure you don't want to end up in a "take what you can get" kind of situation.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 11:49 am

angelofdarkness wrote:
The girl I made a post about before, has dragged other people into her fall out with me. My best friend who had the sense to no not involved and my coworker, who I don't trust now. This girl came in and kept giving me the silent treatment, and wouldn't even let me ring her up cuase j was working. She followed my coworker around talking, i over heard my coworker saying someone is a pain in the ass and was stuck dealing with someone 3 days im almost positive it was about me how they were acting. I'm maybe looking for another job this is ridiculous to put up with and extremely childish. Id have been willing to discuss things with her but this is just toxic how she's acting and starting crap when I'm merely doing my job.

I read your other posts about this ex friend of yours and it sounds like it's all for the best that this friendship is over. The best thing to do is talk to your supervisor about her behavior.