Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

luis01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2021, 7:20 am

I was wondering if any fellow aspies felt that there AS causes any difficulty with losing weight? If anyone had tips that would be great :)

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2021, 4:12 pm

Out of fear that I might be diabetic or pre-diabetic (several of my family members are), I went to my doctor for a bunch of tests. So far so good, not diabetic. But I do have fatty liver. So I've been looking into exercise options to lose the excess fat.

As far as I can tell from what I've read, it seems that two people can eat the same calories, one being fat and one thin, because the body has a figurative switch that flipped one way tells the body it doesn't need to burn calories, so store it; or flipped the other way tells the body that due to high activity levels needs to burn the calories as fuel.

In theory, the switch can be flipped IF we take up activity that is vigorous and consistent. So HIIT and muscle building exercises are most recommended. Though I guess for total health and balance it's best to incorporate a little standard cardio and a good amount of mobility exercise as well to avoid injury.

Now if I only had the discipline to do it.