Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

scapino
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jun 2021, 8:40 am

Hey, I'm relatively "new" (kinda? posted before when I was a kid like a decade ago). One of my obsessions is geography and I love learning about all kinds of different places. I have a few questions that I think would be interesting! :D

Quote:
Where* were you born and/or raised?

Where* do you currently live?

What are unique aspects of wherever you live that you love? Hate?

Do you prefer to live somewhere urban, suburban, or rural?

Which place or places have you enjoyed visiting most? Least?

Where in the world would you love to visit?

*city, state, region, and/or country depending on your comfort

scapino
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jun 2021, 8:50 am

I'll start! :D

Where* were you born and/or raised? I was born and raised in suburban southeastern Pennsylvania (Near Philly).

Where* do you currently live? Unfortunately, same as above.

What are unique aspects of wherever you live that you love? Hate? I love the relative cultural diversity of the Greater Philly Area, there's usually plenty of decent options for food, there's rich history and oddities to unearth. I specifically loathe living in the suburbs.

Do you prefer to live somewhere urban, suburban, or rural? I have a strong preference for urban living. I love living somewhere I don't need to drive everywhere, I prefer walking and using public transportation. I'm much more comfortable with the density, diversity, and walkability that urban life tends to offer.

Which place or places have you enjoyed visiting most? Least? I had the great experience and opportunity to visit Germany through an affordable program through my school, beautiful country, rich in history, culture, and food and drink. Loved that! I hated North Dakota (sorry to any North Dakotans!), drove for hours without seeing any sign of life and that horrible, dry, frigid weather. 8O

Where in the world would you love to visit? I would love to see Ethiopia (when safe, given it's not exactly the best of times there currently), incredibly fascinating history and cultures!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 6:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)