Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 5:24 pm

Quote:
Palaszczuk defends Pfizer vaccine
07/06/2021|6min

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has defended her receiving of the Pfizer vaccine, saying she may be required to attend the Tokyo Olympics.

Earlier on Monday the premier received her first shot, joined by Deputy Premier Steven Miles and Tourism Minister Stirling Hinchliffe.

“I may be required to travel to Tokyo. There may be a requirement for the state to present to the whole Olympics committee about the Olympics and I would have been unvaccinated – that is why I had the Pfizer,” she said on Monday.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... 20%20share

This is utter BS.
She had plenty of time to get vaccinated and manipulated the system so she could get the Pfizer vaccine, rather than the AZ version.

She is 51, and according to Australian classification, should have received the AZ, which has been associated with a small degree of blood clotting, rather than Pfizer.

She is a total political beast, took advantage of her position, and apparently, she is better than the rest of us in that age group.
One rule for the political elite, and another for us second class citizens, well, in this case.
Disgusting. 8)

Political corrupt.
God, I hate humanity. :eew:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 3:40 am

For the benefit of people living outside of Australia the vaccine rollout is controlled by the federal government which is the conservative coalition party not state labor parties.

The Scott Morrison/coalition handling of the vaccine roll-out is a far bigger disgrace than this pathetic sky news story about a state minister getting a Pfizer jab.

As a Victorian I blame the conservatives for the mess Victoria is in with the vaccine roll-out and botched hotel quarantine policy...I cound;t care less that some random labor minister in Qld got a Pfizer jab, with the new COVID variants its not going to make a difference anyway
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-policies

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm

Quote:
Queensland premier hit with backlash over Olympics comment
08/06/2021|2min

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk is under fire for receiving the Pfizer vaccine in case she would need to go to Japan for the Olympic Games.

People are sharing backlash and vitriol against the premier online, with people detailing the realities of not being able to return to Australia to see family.

There are also questions as to why Ms Palaszczuk would need to go to Tokyo to negotiate Brisbane’s bid for the 2032 Olympics.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... 20%20share

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:29 pm

Off Topic
cyberdad wrote:
For the benefit of people living outside of Australia the vaccine rollout is controlled by the federal government which is the conservative coalition party not state labor parties.

The Scott Morrison/coalition handling of the vaccine roll-out is a far bigger disgrace than this pathetic sky news story about a state minister getting a Pfizer jab.

As a Victorian I blame the conservatives for the mess Victoria is in with the vaccine roll-out and botched hotel quarantine policy...I cound;t care less that some random labor minister in Qld got a Pfizer jab, with the new COVID variants its not going to make a difference anyway

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2021, 1:00 am

Pepe wrote:
Off Topic
cyberdad wrote:

How is it off topic? As a Victorian I am more impacted by COVID than you. I have more right to say that Anastasia Palacek's decision to get a Pfizer jab is doing me no harm to me or anyone else., However the prime-minister's bungling of the vaccine roll-out has resulted in people like myself still waiting to get a vaccine. Whether Asta-Zeneca or Pfizer I don't care.

Your obsessing over what labor ministers do is (once again) apparent. In the context of what's going on in the country your reaction to her is a little overcooked and not a priority except for Murdoch owned newspapers and TV stations.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2021, 1:14 am

Off Topic
cyberdad wrote:
As a Victorian highly vocal member of the "left" I blame the conservatives "right" for the mess Victoria is in with the vaccine roll-out and botched hotel quarantine policy everything they do that I don't agree with...I cound;t care less that some random labor left-leaning minister in Qld got a Pfizer jab, with the new COVID variants its not going to make a difference anyway did something that I would be up in arms about should a "right" leaning politican have done the same

Fixed it for you :D

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 5:28 pm

Well this thread hasn't aged very well,

Most of the attention is on coalition state premier's Gladys bungling of the current lockdown in NSW.

Meanwhile Scomo can add giving preferential treatment to NSW for financial relief to his mishandling of the vaccine rollout and hotel quarantine.

Seems its the coalition in both state and federal are the ones that are being the "disgrace"

Last bumped by Pepe on 18 Jul 2021, 5:28 pm.