How often do you talk to your mom? (Parental guardian)

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

How often do you talk to your mom (guardian)
Never 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hardly ever 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Once a year 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Once a month 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Once a week 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Once a day 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Multiple times a day 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 9

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 9:01 am

If you are moved out of their house. I call my mom 2-3 times a day and I am moved out. I realized a lot of people don’t do this and I am curious.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 9:03 am

Not at all since she died.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 9:05 am

Fnord wrote:
Not at all since she died.

I like your signature and also agree that Trump should be locked up. My mother’s family does not agree.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 9:18 am

Mum and I kind of look after each other. :)

I did try living on my own but it did not work as I need someone there or I just sit and do nothing. Someone there seems to prompt me just because they are there?
BUT no way could I live with lots of others. I would soon be an outcast and need to leave.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 9:44 am

I phone my mum every day, only once a day though.

My cousin phones her mum several times a day even though they live near each other and they see each other almost every day.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 2:38 pm

Until I make enough money, I will be stuck with my mom until the Summer of next year.

My NT sister knows about the apartment I will move into the Summer of next year,
but I have no idea what I will say to our mom without making her mad. :?

Any tips would be much appreciated! :)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 3:12 pm

I still live with my parents, when I was away at college I had one daily phone call with both of them.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 3:15 pm

Sorry for continuing the sidetrack, but I’d rather not have the probable assumptions made about me from my signature, I also heartily agree with the aforementioned sentiment and make no secret about it IRL (I typically don’t venture into politics and related online), I just don’t think more hatred solves anything.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

ArtsyFarsty
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jun 2021, 3:24 pm

Every 21 days.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 3:46 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Sorry for continuing the sidetrack, but I’d rather not have the probable assumptions made about me from my signature, I also heartily agree with the aforementioned sentiment and make no secret about it IRL (I typically don’t venture into politics and related online), I just don’t think more hatred solves anything.

I’m confused by your statement. You don’t want someone to assume another person believes something when they include it under every single post they write, you agree, but you also disagree?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 5:15 pm

Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I’m confused by your statement. You don’t want someone to assume another person believes something when they include it under every single post they write, you agree, but you also disagree?

I don’t want people to assume that means I’m pro-Trump, is what I meant, or that I excuse or defend him. It’s not intended to say anything directly about Trump. Just that I support treating everyone with some level of decency. I also do not mean to sound accusatory or anything. I know wording is not my strong suit.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 6:25 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I don’t want people to assume that means I’m pro-Trump, is what I meant, or that I excuse or defend him. It’s not intended to say anything directly about Trump. Just that I support treating everyone with some level of decency. I also do not mean to sound accusatory or anything. I know wording is not my strong suit.

I just agree that Trump should be in jail.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 6:28 pm

Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

So do I, that’s the sentiment I was agreeing with :)

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 8:09 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
Brainiac42 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

So do I, that’s the sentiment I was agreeing with :)

I don’t understand the point of your comment.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 8:43 pm

I just wanted to be clear that I do agree that Trump should be imprisoned in case it came off as supporting the support of Trump or something. Guess I failed on the clarity :oops: ECT has not been doing my thinking or wording abilities any favors.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 8:50 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I just wanted to be clear that I do agree that Trump should be imprisoned in case it came off as supporting the support of Trump or something. Guess I failed on the clarity :oops: ECT has not been doing my thinking or wording abilities any favors.

It’s okay. I sometimes have trouble understanding what people mean.