Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 12:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
the poverty row portions of the inner city are beyond sick and tired of being treated just as a certain middle-east country treats another certain country, utterly bullied by the occupation force of the [majorly ex-military] police who don't see them as citizens but more like insurgents to be kept down. when you make peaceful change/improvement impossible, you get what you see happening now.

In Vancouver it is nothing like that. In day to day life the general public is worse than the cops by far. Sure there are some really bad apples who can mess one up more than the general public could , but Natives and whites make up the bulk of the poor hobolo druggies here, so BLM was ludicrous here.

I heard a snippet of a speech when I rode by on my bike and it was very exclusive and out of touch.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 12:07 am

Defund the Yellow Jackets! They the ones who get in ones Face..

https://mpng.subpng.com/20180528/fvv/ki ... 697136.jpgImage

at least around here/

oh right, BLM is a conspiracy to divert funds to things worse than cops :twisted:

Last edited by The_Znof on 10 Jun 2021, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 12:09 am

The_Znof wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
the poverty row portions of the inner city are beyond sick and tired of being treated just as a certain middle-east country treats another certain country, utterly bullied by the occupation force of the [majorly ex-military] police who don't see them as citizens but more like insurgents to be kept down. when you make peaceful change/improvement impossible, you get what you see happening now.

In Vancouver it is nothing like that. In day to day life the general public is worse than the cops by far. Sure there are some really bad apples who can mess one up more than the general public could , but Natives and whites make up the bulk of the poor hobolo druggies here, so BLM was ludicrous here. I heard a snippet of a speech when I rode by on my bike and it was very exclusive and out of touch.

i would not expect the social dynamics of your estimably civilized nation to be along the lines south of the border. you have entirely different problems, ones that i wish we could do a trade.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 12:17 am

were usa lite in canada, generally speaking.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 12:20 am

The_Znof wrote:
were usa lite in canada, generally speaking.

i beg to differ here, your nation is SO MUCH BETTER. more civilized. treats its people better. peace and order.