Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 4:40 pm

How did I know?

You just had to be there..... :heart:

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 4:40 pm

Women are so different, one from the other, just as men can be hugely different, one from the other. So much so, I don’t understand how it’s possible to say that women generally are less sexual than men. If all things were equal, in that, women felt truly safe in all ways, I’d likely believe that it’s possible that both men and women level out equally in this respect. I believe women by far, have greater “longevity” in comparison to men.

Faking it is something I could and would never do, and can only imagine a woman would do this to “get it over with” ... not good! ...OR because the man tried so hard, but was simply not hitting the right buttons. Neither is a good reason to “fake it”. This helps no-one.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 7:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
How did I know?  You just had to be there...
Sorry ... not into three-ways.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 7:19 pm

Juliette wrote:
Women are so different, one from the other, just as men can be hugely different, one from the other. So much so, I don’t understand how it’s possible to say that women generally are less sexual than men. If all things were equal, in that, women felt truly safe in all ways, I’d likely believe that it’s possible that both men and women level out equally in this respect. I believe women by far, have greater “longevity” in comparison to men.

Faking it is something I could and would never do, and can only imagine a woman would do this to “get it over with” ... not good! ...OR because the man tried so hard, but was simply not hitting the right buttons. Neither is a good reason to “fake it”. This helps no-one.

A woman's "longevity" may be due to the fact that many women aren't always (or ever) stimulated to orgasm by vaginal intercourse alone--generally, a clitoris just doesn't get as much out of it as a penis does. Fellas, if a woman tells you foreplay is where it's at, believe her: it's just biology.

I've never faked it and don't think I ever would, either. That's easy for me to say, though, since I happen to be married to the only man who's ever given me an orgasm...one of his many wonderful qualities... :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 8:03 pm

I would never want a woman to fake an orgasm. I would want to learn how I could help her attain a real one, if I'm "not getting the job done."

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 9:56 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
I think that so much of what we know has been framed from a very specific perspective. We have lost a significant amount of literature due to certain groups limiting our freedom of information and destroying everything they disagreed with. Cultures that have been forced into assimilation. When we talk about sex, so often it is framed around shame, performance and male desire.

From what I remember reading pagan culture was much more pragmatic (you cited a lot of examples of that in motion) where you followed the god or goddess that you needed or that called you, that anyone who was cosmopolitan knew that you don't laugh at someone else's gods because they're your gods with different names/guises, and as far as I can tell they didn't buy into the myth of human progress - rather they had more cyclical views of time.

Lost_dragon wrote:
Or, as one member here put it, presented as a trade deal. That's why I am interested to know how female directors (film directing is heavily male-dominated) portray men and to learn what it is that they find desirable / highlight in men in comparison to the opposite. How much of that attraction is emotional and how much is physical? I find it intriguing, perhaps that's odd but I do. Further, how does attraction that straight women experience differ for the kind of attraction lesbians and bisexual women experience (outside of the obvious)? That's something I'm curious about.

I'd have to look at the stats but it seems like both genders are pretty hung up on looks. Seems like looks or looks + status is the minimum and what comes after that is acceptable as nuance.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 1:54 am

Juliette wrote:
Women are so different, one from the other, just as men can be hugely different, one from the other. So much so, I don’t understand how it’s possible to say that women generally are less sexual than men.

I think the claim is that women as a group, and not as individuals are less sexual than men. A statistical measure. The nature of statistics of behavior is that it doesn't mean much on the individual level, and some women can be much more sexual than a majority of men, and some men can be much less sexual than most women. Statistics still allow for individual variation.

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2021, 9:36 am

There's a difference between not seeking sex because less interest vs. not seeking sex for lack of safety reasons.

I think women would seek sex every bit as much as men if it were equally safe to do so. And men would seek sex less often if it were unsafe to do so.

Last edited by Minervx_2 on 19 Jun 2021, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 10:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The reason why I knew women weren't "faking it" is because it was so intense that that I couldn't touch her anywhere at the moment of climax The woman would pull out and push me away. And it wasn't because of pain.

Sort of reminds me of how a female kitty kicks out a male kitty after all is said and done (though the female kitty doesn't feel any pleasure).

If I was able to touch her in her zones then I might suspect that it was "fake."

I've had women fake orgasm with me, too.

Yes, this reaction cannot be faked; she becomes like « don’t pull...wait.... slowly”.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 2:46 am

Minervx_2 wrote:
There's a difference between not seeking sex because less interest vs. not seeking sex for lack of safety reasons.

I think women would seek sex every bit as much as men if it were equally safe to do so. And men would seek sex less often if it were unsafe to do so.

I don't think so. There is not an overrepresentation of asexual self-identification in the female population because of safety issues, but because these women don't like the typical sexual behavior. In fact, I think identifying as asexual is a safety issue in itself when people refuse to accept it and try to "treat" the condition.