My fiancee is scary strong. She's even stronger than me!!

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 1:56 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
salad wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
You sound excited about the things you are learning about her. Very cute. It seems like you made a really good choice.

This is the 1st time ive ever fallen in love with any woman. The more I spend time with her the more im beginning to actually have feelings for a girl. In my entire life ive never had feelings, not even a crush, on a single female. Ever. Not once.

This girl is different. And now finding out that she has martial arts abilities that surpass even mine in my prime is icing on the cake.

My dream is to one day recover from my injury and spar with her. I hope it happens soon.

This thread is so incredibly fun to to read. My story may have been different but yours still brings me back. I really do appreciate you sharing and wish you much happiness!

So were you the Wonder Woman?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 5:32 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
salad wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
You sound excited about the things you are learning about her. Very cute. It seems like you made a really good choice.

This is the 1st time ive ever fallen in love with any woman. The more I spend time with her the more im beginning to actually have feelings for a girl. In my entire life ive never had feelings, not even a crush, on a single female. Ever. Not once.

This girl is different. And now finding out that she has martial arts abilities that surpass even mine in my prime is icing on the cake.

My dream is to one day recover from my injury and spar with her. I hope it happens soon.

This thread is so incredibly fun to to read. My story may have been different but yours still brings me back. I really do appreciate you sharing and wish you much happiness!

Ha ha, I wish!

Did you miss the "my story may have been different" part?

It's the memory of discovery. How it all felt.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 5:39 am

salad wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
You both have shared interests in martial arts which will serve you well both physically (as you have discovered) but importantly a mental bond based on tough mental discipline.

She's tough alright. For someone who witnessed her entire family and village get blown up in Syria it's a miracle that she isn't spending the rest of her days in a psych ward under strap and lockdown. She is easily the strongest woman ive ever met in my life, and despite her lithe frame and softer disposition she is tougher than even most Navy SEALS and Marines to have survived what she did and still graduate with her degree and try to succeed in life the way she is.

She actually inspires me

Inspiration is a good thing from a partner.

Do be prepared for the moment, perhaps when you least expect it, that her vulnerabilities will take over and she will need you to inspire her. Or to just be there without judgement. Relationships are give and take. Two people coming together with all their baggage and carrying the load together. Sometimes she will carry more, sometimes you will.

I can't even begin to imagine all she has gone through. The scars are there somewhere. Just ... love her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 7:12 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
salad wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Ha ha, I wish!

Did you miss the "my story may have been different" part?

It's the memory of discovery. How it all felt.

No I didn’t miss it.

Wonder woman has super powers.

Catwoman has just gadgets.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 12:54 pm

Congratulations on your engagement salad! I am so happy to hear you're feeling better.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 3:55 pm

AprilR wrote:
Congratulations on your engagement salad! I am so happy to hear you're feeling better.

Thank you. It was a tough journey and I wouldn't have made it without support from friends like you

Master Oogway