My fiancee is scary strong. She's even stronger than me!!

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 10:46 pm

While on the best vacation of my life with my new fiancee (ill talk about it more later when I have free time and energy since today's trip knocked me out) we went to an LA Fitness to workout. At LA Fitness there were some boxing bags. My fiancee has the body of a tennis player, not the kind of strong and bulky body for someone of that more lean graceful frame, yet when she began to kick the bags she literally began to create thunder noises from how strong her kicks were. All the guys in the gym were looking at her and everyone was shocked. I myself was jaw dropping how a woman can have that much power in her kicks.

I did martial arts for years yet if I were to be honest based on the power and impact her kicks caused on the bags she's even stronger than I am. turns out she did Kickboxing and Muay Tai for years and was known for her kick strength in Syria.

I guess I don't need to worry about needing to protect her since I'm injured and not in prime condition; heck she'd do a better job protecting me than I would her

I just hope I never get on her bad side. With kicking power like that id probably be broken getting hit.

The only people I've seen kick harder than her were trained men like former senseis of mine.

Master Oogway

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 1:41 am

You sound excited about the things you are learning about her. Very cute. It seems like you made a really good choice.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 1:51 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
You sound excited about the things you are learning about her. Very cute. It seems like you made a really good choice.

This is the 1st time ive ever fallen in love with any woman. The more I spend time with her the more im beginning to actually have feelings for a girl. In my entire life ive never had feelings, not even a crush, on a single female. Ever. Not once.

This girl is different. And now finding out that she has martial arts abilities that surpass even mine in my prime is icing on the cake.

My dream is to one day recover from my injury and spar with her. I hope it happens soon.

Master Oogway

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jun 2021, 2:38 am

It really looks like you've found each other :)

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 3:05 am

You both have shared interests in martial arts which will serve you well both physically (as you have discovered) but importantly a mental bond based on tough mental discipline.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 5:37 am

Salad. You make me smile and I am really happy for you and your fiancé

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jun 2021, 9:56 am

Awesome! I'm still patiently waiting for a super-athletic girlfriend myself. So far no luck yet :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 10:02 am

So you’re gonna fight crime together?

Like Batman and Catwoman?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 2:40 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
So you’re gonna fight crime together?

Like Batman and Catwoman?

This comment aged so perfectly I'm starting to question if you're a prophet

Just a few minutes ago while walking in downtown Chicago to the world's largest Starbucks a man walked up to my fiancee and noticing I'm in a wheelchair and too powerless to do anything he began to make obscene comments at her and tried to grope her.

My fiancee actually kicked him in the knee so hard he fell over crooked legged!!

I think it was stupid of me to take her in downtown Chicago because crime is bad there, but I think she can handle herself just fine.

Master Oogway

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 3:17 pm

Are you chronically on a wheelchair or it's a temporary injury? I wasn't following.

So right now, you're Professor X, not Batman. And your finacée is the all-powerful Jean Grey.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm

salad wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

This is the 1st time ive ever fallen in love with any woman. The more I spend time with her the more im beginning to actually have feelings for a girl. In my entire life ive never had feelings, not even a crush, on a single female. Ever. Not once.

This girl is different. And now finding out that she has martial arts abilities that surpass even mine in my prime is icing on the cake.

My dream is to one day recover from my injury and spar with her. I hope it happens soon.

This thread is so incredibly fun to to read. My story may have been different but yours still brings me back. I really do appreciate you sharing and wish you much happiness!

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 9:26 pm

This is just a living proof of the common aphorism, love finds when you when you aren't even looking for it.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 12:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Are you chronically on a wheelchair or it's a temporary injury? I wasn't following.

So right now, you're Professor X, not Batman. And your finacée is the all-powerful Jean Grey.

About a week ago or more, sorry my sense of time is wonky lately, while attempting a super heavy bench press I fractured my metacarpal tunnel during the bench and dropped part of the barbell on my knee, which has left me injured and in need of a wheelchair for now

Master Oogway

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 12:32 am

You've met your match salad. Cherish this chick!! :wink: :heart:

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 12:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
You both have shared interests in martial arts which will serve you well both physically (as you have discovered) but importantly a mental bond based on tough mental discipline.

She's tough alright. For someone who witnessed her entire family and village get blown up in Syria it's a miracle that she isn't spending the rest of her days in a psych ward under strap and lockdown. She is easily the strongest woman ive ever met in my life, and despite her lithe frame and softer disposition she is tougher than even most Navy SEALS and Marines to have survived what she did and still graduate with her degree and try to succeed in life the way she is.

She actually inspires me

Master Oogway

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 12:57 am

I don’t know you but I am happy for you. Love is awesome.