This is the most shocking documentary EVER. Not clickbait

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 10:55 pm

I promise you this isn't clickbait. The following 4 part documentary, which ive just watched with my fiancee after she recommended it to me (yes on our vacation we watch documentaries together, dont judge us) , showed me the extent to how powerful the Zionist lobby exerts inordinate control and even a stranglehold on the US visa vis the Palestine Israel conflict. Before watching this documentary I always knew America was biased towards Israel but still underestimated the level of control the Zionist lobby has on the US. After watching this documentary, I feel like ive been forever scarred and am shocked to see the extent and lengths to which Zionists and pro-Israel lobbyists have on the US.

An undercover British journalist disguises a camcorder as a star of David and infiltrates the top Zionist organizations, AIPAC, and many pro-israel campus organizations, and the statements made by these leaders on camera shocked even me. I know its long, but please, please please watch all 4 parts before saying im crazy or that this is too farfetched.

Please before dismissing this just watch the entire documentary. If you still dont feel like you can trudge through all 4 parts at the very least watch part 3. Part 3 was the moment I realized that however much I thought I understood the level of Zionist influence in America was preponderant, the documentary showed me even I underestimated it.

Master Oogway

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 11:13 pm

I saw the UK version a while back, it's interesting stuff. It's a good snapshot of how international politics is played these days. No country can truly be said to be above this sort of thing, but Israel and the diaspora seem to take it to the next level.

Edit: may as well find the links:

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 11:28 pm

Mikah wrote:
I saw the UK version a while back, it's interesting stuff. It's a good snapshot of how international politics is played these days. No country can truly be said to be above this sort of thing, but Israel and the diaspora seem to take it to the next level.

Edit: may as well find the links:

You can say that both Israel and America use each other, so it isn't a completely parasitic relationship. America uses Israel as a proxy for hegemony in the Middle East, and Israel reciprocates by using American support to bolster financial and military and even political aid. There's a reason why Joe Biden one time said: "Even if there were no Israel in the Middle East we'd have to invent an Israel in the Middle East":

It's basic realpolitik. I've never been a fan of international politics for that reason; it's rather too cold and heartless for my tastes.

Master Oogway

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 11:33 pm

salad wrote:
You can say that both Israel and America use each other, so it isn't a completely parasitic relationship. America uses Israel as a proxy for hegemony in the Middle East, and Israel reciprocates by using American support to bolster financial and military and even political aid. There's a reason why Joe Biden one time said: "Even if there were no Israel in the Middle East we'd have to invent an Israel in the Middle East":

Yeah long been the case. The only thing the U.S. fears more than Muslim world uniting for its Eurasian interests is a German-Russian alliance. Israel is a very useful disruptor on that front.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 11:48 pm

Mikah wrote:
salad wrote:

Yeah long been the case. The only thing the U.S. fears more than Muslim world uniting for its Eurasian interests is a German-Russian alliance. Israel is a very useful disruptor on that front.

It reminds me of that quote attributed to American secretary of state Henry Kissinger:

"America has no allies, only interests."

Master Oogway

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 1:13 am

salad wrote:
Mikah wrote:
salad wrote:

It reminds me of that quote attributed to American secretary of state Henry Kissinger:

That was Kissinger showing his influence from Bismark, whose foreign policy for the German Empire was very much the same thing.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 2:27 pm

salad wrote:
Mikah wrote:
salad wrote:

Is that not true for every country?

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 4:14 pm

I, personally, wish the Palestinians weren’t given the shaft in the 1930s - 1940s. The Jews should have known better. They were the victims of something greater, yet something similar.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jun 2021, 3:36 pm

Mikah wrote:
salad wrote:

In my opinion, you are both trying too hard to be even-handed. I have heard people like Noam Chomsky claiming that America "uses" Israel, but I've never seen it explained why this would be necessary or how exactly it's supposed to work.

It seems to me America would be far better off simply being friends with the countries of the Muslim Middle East, as America was (for the most part) before Israel was founded.

Several US politicians of the 40s strongly opposed US recognition of and support for Israel, but US recognition of Israel was rushed through soon after an American Zionist donated two million dollars to Truman's presidential campaign (Gore Vidal, among others, has written about this). This seems to have pretty much set the pattern for US-Israel relations from the on.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 4:12 pm

salad wrote:
I promise you this isn't clickbait.

I hate pro-Israeli lobbyists as much as the next guy but you probably shouldn't lead with that if you want ppl to take the thread seriously. Ppl probably wouldn't have thought it was clickbait if you hadn't suggested otherwise.

But yes, America uses Israel and vice versa. Israel uses America for military support and so they can veto any attempts by the UN to condemn Israel's decades of human rights violations, apartheid, and genocide (even in parts of the US you can suffer legal consequences just for saying what I've just said). The US uses Israel as a reliable ally--one which becomes more vital in a region which has come to despise the US for...supporting Israel despite its constant human rights abuses. It gives the US an apartheid colonialist 'democracy' in the near east where we don't have to worry about pesky Muslims voting against US interests--especially since Israel disenfranchises more Palestinians with each passing year while expanding their own settler-colonizer population.

American right-wing Christians also know they aren't getting a Christian state to rule the holy land, but they'll settle for a Jewish one if it keeps those dirty Muslims out of power. It also plays nicely into their desire to initiate Armageddon by stoking religious violence in the region.

Israel is going to continue to do horrible things until Americans stop acting like criticism of Israel is always 100% anti-semitic. It would also help if Americans and Europeans would pull the islamophobic sticks out of their a**es. I don't care what you think about Muslims or Palestinians. No one deserves genocide. And that's exactly what Israel is doing.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 5:24 pm

They are all loooong documentaries.

How many minutes in before you get to the "shocking" parts?

Sat through like twenty minutes of two of the films, and all I saw was a boring civics lesson about how lobbyist in general work. Didnt see anything about the Israeli lobby in particular thats especially nefarious, in either the US, nor the Uk. And I am not an apologist for Israel, nor am Anti Palestine. I just dont see it. Americans are hired by the military junta that rules Burma to lobby Washington, and our tobacco industry has a ginormous industry of lobbyist. So what exactly is newsworthy about this three part thing about Israel's lobbying campaign that we are supposed to wade through to get ?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 1:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:
They are all loooong documentaries.

How many minutes in before you get to the "shocking" parts?

Sat through like twenty minutes of two of the films, and all I saw was a boring civics lesson about how lobbyist in general work. Didnt see anything about the Israeli lobby in particular thats especially nefarious, in either the US, nor the Uk. And I am not an apologist for Israel, nor am Anti Palestine. I just dont see it. Americans are hired by the military junta that rules Burma to lobby Washington, and our tobacco industry has a ginormous industry of lobbyist. So what exactly is newsworthy about this three part thing about Israel's lobbying campaign that we are supposed to wade through to get ?

Patience young grasshopper, patience. In order to gain wisdom you must watch all 4 hours of the documentary then you can comment any objections you have

Master Oogway

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 9:57 am

Salad, are there transcripts of these documentaries that you can post a link to?

I still haven't found the time to watch four hours worth of video, but I can read a transcript a lot faster than I can watch a video.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:25 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Salad, are there transcripts of these documentaries that you can post a link to?

I still haven't found the time to watch four hours worth of video, but I can read a transcript a lot faster than I can watch a video.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a transcript

I recommend just watching each 48 minute clip one day at a time. I understand that most people dont have that time since we live in a busy world, but I believe if you manage to finish the documentary you will consider it a worthwhile endeavor and very rewarding

Master Oogway

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 8:14 am

salad wrote:
I promise you this isn't clickbait. ...
... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ...

It is all clickbait.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:22 pm

Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
I promise you this isn't clickbait. ...
... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ...

It is all clickbait.

One simply does not state "not clickbait" without it being clickbait.

- Salad's razor

Master Oogway