Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

XenopusMan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2021, 9:38 pm

firemonkey wrote:
The only proctored test I remember doing was in 1972. When I was 15. I was never told the result. I tried to get it decades later, but it wasn't available.

There were these remarks from my father last year:
Quote:
Incidentally, your intelligence tests as a child tended to come out around the 150 level.
Quote:
I did mean pre-teeanger. I cannot remember exactly when but I think Mima and I used some test system in San Francisco.. Anyway, I have always thought of you ins !47 or so.
. That closely matches the average from high range IQ tests. There's a definite gap between verbal and spatial intelligence, but it's less than I had thought it was. I'm far better at pattern recognition than mental rotation.

I was not an academic high flyer. I underachieved.There was no such thing as 2e in the early 1960s to mid 1970s. Thus no support.

Do you mean that you scored around 150 on IQ tests when you were a kid and that your scores on high-range online IQ tests were about the same? Meaning the PDIT is likely accurate since it matches your other scores?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 1:36 am

My PDIT score gives me a 143 IQ. That's not significantly lower than the 147 IQ that's been mentioned.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 2:07 am

A simple test.

Quote:
This is a simple test for Mean Reaction Time (M.R.T.) and Reaction Time Standard Deviation (R.T.S.D., a measure of consistency in reaction speed). Both, R.T.S.D. even more than M.R.T., have a significant (though not high) negative correlation with "g", or general intelligence

https://iq-tests-for-the-high-range.com/slobrain/

My result is fairly good for a 64 year old.

A better result