Being bored or being rejected?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 7:06 pm

Cloudman wrote:
I have never been to Europe, but I have spoke to some European women online only a few, I think it depends on the country where your going. I spoke to a woman from Spain she was really friendly. You can try southern Europe they are know to be romantic, they are darker, but still white per say.

As far as women from Spain I am not so sure. Wouldn't being from Spain make them Hispanic, which would imply they aren't White? I remember I asked that question and I was told that there is an overlap between the two races so that they are both Hispanic and White. So I guess this is something to consider if I "really" want to settle. But its still better to date the ones from countries other than Spain, just to avoid all those second thoughts.

What do you think of Italians by the way? They can't be classified as Hispanic, yet it would be a bit weird to say Italians are whiter than Spaniards, since both countries are at a similar lattitude. I remember, however, that someone told me that Spaniards have 10% of African blood. Could it be the way they migrated? As in, Africans migrated to Spain and not to Italy and thats why Spaniards ended up having African admixture while Italians didn't?

In any case, I actually went on a date with Italian woman. It didn't work out because I was asking insecure questions such as "did I turn you off" after the date, and those questions is what ended up turning her off. But the point is that it had nothing to do with her race. I felt at ease about it. Yet at the same time when I talked to a couple of women from Spain on a dating site I couldn't help but be really uneasy about it. I guess its because of that title Hispanic that they have.

I do have some vague feeling that, all other things being equal, I would rather date Northern European than an Italian. But if all things are not equal (lets say an Italian happens to be better educated) then this would more than make up for it, and I would happily date an Italian. The same can't be said for a Spaniard, with a Spaniard the fact that she is Hispanic would be just too hard to overlook.

By the way I am an Ashkinazi Jew and I realize that whether the Ashkinazi Jews are White is another gray area. In fact it is a very interesting gray area. Ashkinazi Jews are light skinned ones, while Sephardic Jews have darker skin. Yet I seen some White Nationalists saying that Sephardic Jews are White while Ashkinazi aren't. And thats because they believe that Whiteness is not just about skin color. So in their opinion, despite the fact that Ashkinazi Jews have lighter skin, their actual genetics are further away from Europeans than the genetics of the Sephardic Jews whose skin isn't as light.

But then again, it is only White Nationalists who would say that. On the other hand, most mainstream people assume that Ashkinazi Jews are White. And even among White Nationalists, there is a movement called American Renaissance that regards Ashkinazi Jews as White as well. But now if you put it side by side with some people saying that Hispanics are White, you get something really interesting. So both Ashkinazi Jews and Hispanics are considered White by some and non-white by others. Which makes me wonder: which of these two groups is whiter? Good question.

Yet, despite what I just said, I have lots of reservation dating Hispanic, yet I have no reservations at all dating Ashkinazi Jew. In fact it is quite the opposite: if I were to date an Ashkinazi Jew it would be a huge bonus since we would have this in common. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to date a Jew. Since most girls don't like me, the very few girls that liked me happened not to be Jewish.

But in any case, the point is that even if Jews and Spaniards are non-white to the same extend, it is a different kind of non-whiteness. So since I already have the Jewish brand non-whiteness, there is no need to avoid this one. But since I don't have the Spanish brand of non-whiteness, I don't want to "borrow" it so to speak.

A very good illustration about "different kind of non-whiteness" is that Ashkinazi vs Sephardic thing I talked about. As I mentioned, Ashkinazi skin is Whiter yet Sephardic are considered whiter by some racial theories. As an Ashkinazi, I am willing to date Ashkinazi but I won't date Sephardic, because of the skin. I guess if I was Sephardic I would do just the opposite and I would date Sephardic rather than Ashkinazi because of those racial theories. But dating Northern European is okay both ways since they are White no matter how you slice it. I guess they aren't Jewish, but I am used to an idea of not dating a Jew.

By the way I don't mind being friends with girls of other races. I just don't want to date them. I am perfectly happy to have Hispanic friends, Asian friends, black friends, you name it. They just won't be dating prospects, thats all.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 9:08 pm

QFT wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
I have never been to Europe, but I have spoke to some European women online only a few, I think it depends on the country where your going. I spoke to a woman from Spain she was really friendly. You can try southern Europe they are know to be romantic, they are darker, but still white per say.

As far as women from Spain I am not so sure. Wouldn't being from Spain make them Hispanic, which would imply they aren't White? I remember I asked that question and I was told that there is an overlap between the two races so that they are both Hispanic and White. So I guess this is something to consider if I "really" want to settle. But its still better to date the ones from countries other than Spain, just to avoid all those second thoughts.

What do you think of Italians by the way? They can't be classified as Hispanic, yet it would be a bit weird to say Italians are whiter than Spaniards, since both countries are at a similar lattitude. I remember, however, that someone told me that Spaniards have 10% of African blood. Could it be the way they migrated? As in, Africans migrated to Spain and not to Italy and thats why Spaniards ended up having African admixture while Italians didn't?

In any case, I actually went on a date with Italian woman. It didn't work out because I was asking insecure questions such as "did I turn you off" after the date, and those questions is what ended up turning her off. But the point is that it had nothing to do with her race. I felt at ease about it. Yet at the same time when I talked to a couple of women from Spain on a dating site I couldn't help but be really uneasy about it. I guess its because of that title Hispanic that they have.

I do have some vague feeling that, all other things being equal, I would rather date Northern European than an Italian. But if all things are not equal (lets say an Italian happens to be better educated) then this would more than make up for it, and I would happily date an Italian. The same can't be said for a Spaniard, with a Spaniard the fact that she is Hispanic would be just too hard to overlook.

By the way I am an Ashkinazi Jew and I realize that whether the Ashkinazi Jews are White is another gray area. In fact it is a very interesting gray area. Ashkinazi Jews are light skinned ones, while Sephardic Jews have darker skin. Yet I seen some White Nationalists saying that Sephardic Jews are White while Ashkinazi aren't. And thats because they believe that Whiteness is not just about skin color. So in their opinion, despite the fact that Ashkinazi Jews have lighter skin, their actual genetics are further away from Europeans than the genetics of the Sephardic Jews whose skin isn't as light.

But then again, it is only White Nationalists who would say that. On the other hand, most mainstream people assume that Ashkinazi Jews are White. And even among White Nationalists, there is a movement called American Renaissance that regards Ashkinazi Jews as White as well. But now if you put it side by side with some people saying that Hispanics are White, you get something really interesting. So both Ashkinazi Jews and Hispanics are considered White by some and non-white by others. Which makes me wonder: which of these two groups is whiter? Good question.

Yet, despite what I just said, I have lots of reservation dating Hispanic, yet I have no reservations at all dating Ashkinazi Jew. In fact it is quite the opposite: if I were to date an Ashkinazi Jew it would be a huge bonus since we would have this in common. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to date a Jew. Since most girls don't like me, the very few girls that liked me happened not to be Jewish.

But in any case, the point is that even if Jews and Spaniards are non-white to the same extend, it is a different kind of non-whiteness. So since I already have the Jewish brand non-whiteness, there is no need to avoid this one. But since I don't have the Spanish brand of non-whiteness, I don't want to "borrow" it so to speak.

A very good illustration about "different kind of non-whiteness" is that Ashkinazi vs Sephardic thing I talked about. As I mentioned, Ashkinazi skin is Whiter yet Sephardic are considered whiter by some racial theories. As an Ashkinazi, I am willing to date Ashkinazi but I won't date Sephardic, because of the skin. I guess if I was Sephardic I would do just the opposite and I would date Sephardic rather than Ashkinazi because of those racial theories. But dating Northern European is okay both ways since they are White no matter how you slice it. I guess they aren't Jewish, but I am used to an idea of not dating a Jew.

By the way I don't mind being friends with girls of other races. I just don't want to date them. I am perfectly happy to have Hispanic friends, Asian friends, black friends, you name it. They just won't be dating prospects, thats all.

A preference is a preference , but Italians and Spaniards both look similar also Turkish or Greek, the Spanish people from Spain are very different from the latino. But maybe just even having dates or going out for fun would benefit you. Who knows You might find a woman different from what you expect but loves or a woman who looks good but is crap. Ultimately the solution will be in what you do not what you think. after all Analysis is paralysis as they say. All you experienced is a teaching moment. There is no way how things should be there are just possibilities brought about by our actions and feelings and other people's actions and feelings or the environment as a whole.