Stupid as*hole parked like an ass.

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 3:08 am

They just agressively got right in the spot next to the spot me and my boyfriends car was in while we were going out to leave and seems almost they purpusely parked so I would have a hard time getting in the passanger side. My boyfriend thought he might have to back out to make room for me to get in, but instead I got in my side and just banged that stupid pick up with my door cause my thoughts were, well than don't park like an ass if you don't want your truck hit by my door. Cause he even angled it so his truck was backed right in where it would make it hard for me to get in so yeah I just didn't worry about hitting that guys truck when I opened my door to get in. Didn't leave a mark but I kinda wish it had because we would have been long gone by the time that guy got back out so they would had never known who did it but they deserved a dent for how asshole-like they parked.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 3:26 am

Technically your boyfriend is correct. You should have waited for him to reverse the car out before you got in.

If you chose to hit his truck with your door then its not just the dude's truck that's damaged but the door of your boyfriend's car. Secondly if a cop is called its technically your fault.

Had he blocked the drivers side then that's another matter. Police never get involved in civil matters so the idea is to either move the car or wait for the other driver.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 3:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Technically your boyfriend is correct. You should have waited for him to reverse the car out before you got in.

If you chose to hit his truck with your door then its not just the dude's truck that's damaged but the door of your boyfriend's car. Secondly if a cop is called its technically your fault.

Had he blocked the drivers side then that's another matter. Police never get involved in civil matters so the idea is to either move the car or wait for the other driver.

Oh we did wait till they parked and got out, before I got into the car but basically they parked in such a way that I could barely open the door to get in. Like they parked obviously slanted in such a way the nose of their vehicle was fairly correct but they made sure to back their like back tire right up to our passenger side as close as they could, like they were deliberately trying to make it harder for us.

My initial post may not have expressed that, but yeah they were like making a point to get in our way. so with that attitude they seemed to have I did not care that when I opened my door with what little room was left to do so with them purposely parking so that I could barely open it that my door hit their car a bit. LIke it was they did not have to park that way to try and block me from getting into the passannger side of our vehicle normally but they did so anyways on purpose. but my little door slam did not leave a mark, but I do kinda wish it had so they could know like don't park like an ass because 99% of the time that just makes people want to damage your car not avoid damaging it. LIke idiots with fancy cars that park in the middle of two parking spots, yeah buddy poor people aren't going to respect that and avoid messing up your oh so fancy car, park in the middle of two spots and most people want to at least break a window on your car to make a point if you do as*hole parking like that.

Also they were long gone inside the store we were just leaving, so like if I had left a mark they would not have been able to track it down, like none of that was while they were there they just parked assholey while we were getting back in our vehicle and actually well my boyfriend laughed about it like he was not worried about it. like he even agreed they should not park like that if they don't want to risk our door hitting their truck. Before this they also when they should have been letting us through just revved up their trukck and were pretty aggressive about getting in right next to us in such way I could barely get in the passanger side and they kept like excessively revving up when we were trying to get close to our car which for sure was making me kinda nervous. cause seemed a lot of revving and atempting to be tough truck sounds all to just I guess indimidate me away from being able to just get in the car so I had to wait for a bit for them to get out before i could get in my vehicle. Just seemed a person that has to do that much revving of their truck to park is probably super extremelly pricikily and would scream at the top of their lungs how I am a stupid b***h if I questiion their piece of s**t attitude because they are just a sh***y feeling inscure goblin fish who could never even wish to get a partner, unless it is one of those tweety bird obsessed trailer women who constantly wear tweety bird long pajama t-shirts with either nothing or tight leggings underneath.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 4:19 am

If they were aggressive to me I would have nicely coined their stupid truck.

But it sounds like you guys handled the situation well given there was an element of risk of things escalating, At the end of the day you and your partner avoided any unnecessary conflict.

I've had nutjobs unnecessarily get to close to my vehicle. A tradesman knocked my front licence plate and got out claimed my car was jutting out too much. I pointed out that's what rear view mirrors are for and I was happy to teach him how to use them. He threatened to get physical. I responded that I'm happy to bring the cops. He ran.

Another time a woman parked next to me in an empty car-park which I thought was weird. She proceeded to bang my car with her door so I got out and said WTF!! She said she was busy and took off.....I mean what can you do!!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 5:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
If they were aggressive to me I would have nicely coined their stupid truck.

But it sounds like you guys handled the situation well given there was an element of risk of things escalating, At the end of the day you and your partner avoided any unnecessary conflict.

I've had nutjobs unnecessarily get to close to my vehicle. A tradesman knocked my front licence plate and got out claimed my car was jutting out too much. I pointed out that's what rear view mirrors are for and I was happy to teach him how to use them. He threatened to get physical. I responded that I'm happy to bring the cops. He ran.

Another time a woman parked next to me in an empty car-park which I thought was weird. She proceeded to bang my car with her door so I got out and said WTF!! She said she was busy and took off.....I mean what can you do!!

From what I hear seems there is not much you can do...like maybe it is the same in other places in the U.S to, but yeah around Colorado there has been a ton of people getting their cars stolen and also getting catalytic converters sliced off vehicles. Apparently even my boyfriends work got hit by that like someone or a group was somehow able to cut off a bunch of them off company vehicles. And well we all know the police are useless, and more likely to cause you harm if you call them than if you don't so yeah what can you do?

I am not sure if its the same in other states, but yeah seems like it is extremely common to get your car stolen, catalytic converter cut off it, and of course lots of people have had their bicycles or at least parts of them stolen as well.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 8:06 am

Is this worthy of the Haven?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 8:22 am

People get tense when cars are involved. It can costs hundreds of dollars to fix a dent you caused. The OP isnt exactly wealthy. Like many Americans, she’s living paycheck to paycheck.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 3:41 am

Nades wrote:

It's sweetleaf's thread buddy

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 3:46 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Apparently even my boyfriends work got hit by that like someone or a group was somehow able to cut off a bunch of them off company vehicles. And well we all know the police are useless, and more likely to cause you harm if you call them than if you don't so yeah what can you do?.

It sucks, we need our car for work. I had some random dude total my car in a public carpark and he drove off. I was without a vehicle for 3 months as it was in the panel beaters. The police liaised with the building security to get CCTV camera footage,. It took 2 years before they were able to track this dude and then another 18 months to prosecute him. 3.5 years!!

But then the insurance company had to get the police form. That took another 12 months. So almost 5 years after the incident I was able to finally recover the money for the damages.

I honestly don't know how people surviving pay check to pay check can make ends meet after a car accident.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 4:07 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
They just agressively got right in the spot next to the spot me and my boyfriends car was in while we were going out to leave and seems almost they purpusely parked so I would have a hard time getting in the passanger side.

Please tell us more about the overall context so, we can get a clearer picture of what was going on here.

For example, were these parking spots in a parking lot? Or by the side of a lightly-traveled road? Or on a busy city street?

Were there lots of other empty parking spaces where this person could have parked that would have been just as convenient for them?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 3:05 pm

Nades wrote:

It might have been more appropriate to be added to the "Rants" thread in this same subforum.

Still, we don't need to be nitpicking one another, know what I mean?