Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2021, 3:49 am

This is my recent video upload I had published to my autistic YouTube creator blog channel, going for a long stroll exploring a park that I haven't yet been too.

Since this is a fitness forum, on that day I made this video I weighed in at 87kgs on the 26th January 2021 and today, dropped myself down to 82kgs so far. I was weighing in 91kgs last Christmas.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Jun 2021, 4:07 am

Fantastic! Wishing you every success in this venture. I love it when our folk can be an inspiration to others and will check your channel for more!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 11:42 am

I will be watching this shortly but it seems very nice. It reminds me of an idea I had, which I didn't go through. I wanted to buy a GoPro and go with my pedal bike, in the trails. The purpose would have been to talk about varyous topics, general, new or just random, while I was taking a ride. So many things can go through our mind and it was a share to potentially share with the world. Honestly, I'm glad I didn't do it because the motivation and overall point of my messages wouldn't be so positive as of now. Anyway, great thing you did there. I might comment later on. Cool!