16 Jun 2021, 7:38 pm

Favorite animal: Chimpanzee
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite genre of music: Alternative Rock
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite movie: Labyrinth
Favorite drink: Water
Favorite band: Nothing But Thieves and Joywave

Here’s mine, what’s yours? Feel free to add more if you want for the next person to fill out.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 8:37 pm

Favorite animal: Rotifer (only animal I know that has a wheel)
Favorite color: ? Purple ? Sky Blue ? Slate grey ?
Favorite genre of music: late 50s early 60s rock and roll, or jazz or Big Band (70s and 80s music - not into it - grew up in the 80s and that is why I like the 60s )
Favorite season: Spring - not too hot yet
Favorite movie: ? A good old movie - Hitchcock or Cary Grant usually makes for a good movie or an action/adventure picture like Tintin - I like animation if it is good - like the Iron Giant ?
Favorite drink: Canada Dry Ginger-ale
Favorite band: Anything Motown or Doo Wop - Elvis's early stuff before he became a joke (and his Hymns) - Beatles early stuff before they got psychedelic and post-modern - the Temps and Herman's Hermets

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 8:45 pm

Fenn wrote:
Favorite animal: Rotifer (only animal I know that has a wheel)
Favorite color: ? Purple ? Sky Blue ? Slate grey ?
Favorite genre of music: late 50s early 60s rock and roll, or jazz or Big Band (70s and 80s music - not into it - grew up in the 80s and that is why I like the 60s )
Favorite season: Spring - not too hot yet
Favorite movie: ? A good old movie - Hitchcock or Cary Grant usually makes for a good movie or an action/adventure picture like Tintin - I like animation if it is good - like the Iron Giant ?
Favorite drink: Canada Dry Ginger-ale
Favorite band: Anything Motown or Doo Wop - Elvis's early stuff before he became a joke (and his Hymns) - Beatles early stuff before they got psychedelic and post-modern - the Temps and Herman's Hermets

Well, we have 2 things in common. I like Elvis, and Ginger ale. Lol. I also like some 60’s music. I like The Doors and pretty much every song on the Guardians of the Galaxy sound tracks - to give you a range of artists. Lol. I remember learning about Rotifers in Biology.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 8:57 pm

The early Jackson 5 sound is fantastic - I always have mixed feelings about it because I know that the manager was Michael's dad and he was a wildman - one of the reason's Michael ended up the way he was later. Stevie Wonder spoke at Michael's funeral - I thought that was just about right - no one better to to it. Stevie also started out young but ended up much better - I wish Michael's life and career could have been more like Stevie's - I like everything Stevie has ever done, but only the early Jackson 5 sound. The Sound Track from Guardians of the Galaxy has a lot of good tunes on it. These day's I'll listen to almost any decade - it was a very bad decade if you can't find 20 good songs from it - but I still like late 50s and early 60s the best.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 10:55 pm

Favorite animal: Dogs and bonobos.
Favorite color: Green.
Favorite genre of music: Metal?
Favorite season: Spring.
Favorite movie: I'm gonna go with "The Iron Giant" because I remember rewatching that constantly as a kid. lol
Favorite drink: Tea.
Favorite band: Don't have one.
Favorite video game: Currently "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life".

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 1:55 am

I don’t post on WP very often anymore, but here goes:

Favorite animal: Ferret
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite genre of music: Rock
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite movie: don’t really have one, perhaps Revenge of the Sith?
Favorite drink: Water
Favorite bands: Journey, Bon Jovi, Coldplay
Favorite video game: Super Mario Galaxy

#palestinianlivesmatter

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 12:30 pm

three cheers for the ferret