Roger Waters puts Mark Zuckerberg On Blast

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 6:22 pm

I got a kick out of this. He's been making his rounds lately, between showing up on Diem25 a few times and blasting The Young Turks. This time Mark wanted to buy 'Another Brick In The Wall' to promote Instagram. I have to wonder if Mark Zuckerberg called David Gilmour first and he said 'I don't know - go ask Roger'. :lol:

Despite him acting the fool a bit back in 1985 I think I can forgive him. I'd say he's staying relevant even if he's getting 'up there'.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... p5-0BCVOGo

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 3:32 am

Roger should have told Mark to listen to Animals before making such inane requests.

'Big man, pig man, haha charade you are!'

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 8:14 am

roronoa79 wrote:
Roger should have told Mark to listen to Animals before making such inane requests.

'Big man, pig man, haha charade you are!'

:heart:
Truth.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 10:36 am

Yeah, I rather enjoyed the venom he directed at two worthy targets. I'm particulary amused at TYT's efforts at damage control after attacking Aaron Mate. They've pretty much digging their own grave.

Oscar Meyer Lansky