Why radical Zionists are the biggest terrorists in America

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

salad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 10:52 pm

As if I thought radical Zionists couldn't be any more rabid, vile and filthy in their tactics of terrorism and efforts to quell free speech I found this little gem online:

Quote:
Rachel Cheng, a young Asian-American woman from Davie, Florida, has become the target of racist cyber-bullying following her high school graduation speech.

Cheng is this year’s salutatorian of Western High school, and decided to use her platform during her graduation speech to call attention to the anti-Asian racism she experienced throughout the pandemic, as well as express solidarity with her fellow students of color and peers from other marginalized groups.

On Tuesday, June 8, Cheng stood in front of her class, the teachers, faculty, and family members, and jumped into topics that are often avoided.

She told the crowd about the humiliating and scary time she was chased out of a Walgreens pharmacy store by someone who did not want “China virus people” in the store. Cheng referred to this instance as “the first of countless racially profiled interactions” that she experienced in the past year-and-a-half.

Aside from her fellow Asian-American cohorts, Cheng took the opportunity to express solidarity with and applaud other minority graduates, including African-Americans, Native-American and Indigenous, Latino and Hispanic, Pacific Islander, and Middle Eastern students.

Throughout most of her five minute speech, Cheng received cheers and applause from the crowd. The trouble started when she addressed her Middle Eastern peers, whom she described to be in “constant fear of their families and friends being struck down by a militant government who’ve had their land stolen and abused.”

This statement drew boos from some students and parents in the crowd, but Cheng was not discouraged. She finished her speech and the majority of the crowd erupted in longer and louder applause.

In an interview with NextShark, Cheng said she was not referring to any specific nation when she addressed her “Middle Eastern peers,” and that she never once mentioned Israel.

Still, a group of students from her schools, whom she described to be Jewish, felt her words were a “personal attack” against them and began sending racially-charged comments, hatred and “lies” about her, via Instagram comments and messages.

Cheng’s attackers — who also called her “ch*nk” — allegedly accused her of being anti-Semitic, despite the fact that she acknowledged anti-Semitism toward the end of her speech.

One student allegedly contacted a man named Joe Zevuloni, a Miami-based businessman who has appeared in Isreali media in support of former President Donald Trump.

Cheng told NextShark that Zevuloni sent his “70,000 adult followers” after her. In his own posts, the popular Zionist influencer accused the young salutatorian of spewing “hypocritical hate speech,” calling her an “anti-Semitic Chinese student.”

He also claimed that she said: “I stand with the Palestinians who stole their lands [sic] Israel is an apartheid state,” which Cheng did not say in the video.

Hoards of Zevuloni’s followers harassed Cheng on Instagram and Facebook, calling out her hypocrisy in not criticizing the Chinese government for its own mistreatment of its Uyghur Muslim population.

Many of them also blamed China for bringing the pandemic to the world.

The outrage led to Instagram permanently closing her account. Since then, she has continued to receive numerous racist comments from “zionists and white supremacists” — both students and adults — who are now allegedly threatening to get her college decision revoked.

An online petition has been created, calling on Instagram to restore her account, with over 2,000 signatures as of today.

Cheng said she has also received thousands of good messages praising and thanking her for her speech, but the attacks persist.

“A lot of my classmates are defending me, but as POCs, we have little to no power compared to the group of white supremacist and Zionists that are attacking me,” Cheng told NextShark.

https://aldianews.com/articles/politics ... st-bullies

Personally Ilhan Omar didn't go far enough in calling out these terrorist cockroaches. God damn them!! If I were Ilhan Omar I wouldn't have cowed to the terrorist Zionist lobby in this country and defended every tweet and action knowing nothing she said about America's subservience to Israel was in any way anti-Semitic nor wrong. The Zionist lobby is an actual threat to free speech in America, yet sadly few people are actually realizing what's at stake because they get so mired in the so called complexity of the Palestine Israeli conflict that they assume whichever side they choose determines how they see actual terrorism happening on American soil by agents of a foreign government subverting our own interests.

And to that I call BS. I hate Donald Trump with a passion. But WP, you are my witness and so is God, when I found out Donald Trump's twitter was permanently suspended I bore the wrath of the liberals on this forum calling me a fascist and defender of Fascism just for protesting the deactivation of Trump's twitter on principles of it violating free speech. If you dont believe me see for yourself:

viewtopic.php?t=397029

I had my reputation on WP temporarily dragged through the mud just because I spoke out against the suspension of Trump's twitter, the same Trump who hates my kind, and that was out of something called principle, a virtue lacking in this tribal society where we only adjudicate right or wrong based on whether the parties are closer to our tribe or not.

So this isn't me saying Radical Zionists are the biggest terrorists in America because im Palestinian and hate Israel. Im far from a tribal person when it comes to defending right or wrong and I have actual scars to prove it, such as when I spoke out against my family's anti-Semitism one day and got caned and assaulted in a crowd booing me. As Malcolm X would say "I'm for justice, no matter whose it for."

Fine Palestine is wrong. It's an illegitimate state that attacks Israel unprovoked and causes terrorism. Israel is the most moral army in the world. Does conceding all of that negate the above assertion that the actions of the Zionist mob and Israeli lobby in this country is downright terrorism and a subversion of American principles of freedom and democracy?

Are patriotic Americans not outraged over incidents like this:

Or how about documentaries like this:

viewtopic.php?t=397782

The sad tragedy about our country and our world is that humans, not just Americans but humans as a species, are so f*****g tribal and partisan that they aren't able to see what's at stake because of their choosing sides in this conflict or that conflict to see the bigger picture. For f***s sake this isn't even about the Palestine Israel conflict anymore. Forget about it for a second and realize this is about something more nefarious, which is Lynch mobs and terrorists silencing free speech. And yes I condemn ALL terrorism on that front. I condemn the firing of Bret Weinstein by an SJW lynch mob just for speaking out against banning whites from college for a day. I condemn Trump supporters who go rabid and dox people. I condemn GamerGate. I condemn Jihadists and Islamists who try to silence any and all criticism of Islam.

I condemn terrorism as a whole.

However unlike SJW and right wing cancel culture, which the media is ablaze with reporting and talking about, it scares me how the biggest threat to American democracy from the most notorious terrorist Lynch mobs and enemies of free speech, gets very little if any media attention. Why? Is it because when Ilhan Omar tried that she got lambasted as an Anti-Semite? Have people become cowards now just because of the mob?

Whatever side one takes on the Palestine-Israel conflict shouldn't be relevant when addressing the very real and scary phenomena of Zionist terrorism in America actually threatening free speech.

The most ironic thing about this all?? The thread in the PPR right underneath this one, "The Woke generation - fighting back" is ironically an article written by a rabid Zionist herself. It's comical when these people always rave ad nauseam about cancel culture and liberal SJWs being the biggest threat to free speech even as they themselves are documented by actual books, documentaries and evidence to be the real biggest enemies of free speech.

Rachel you are a hero. God bless you for your bravery.

EDIT: Since I used the phrase radical Zionist quite a bit so there isnt any confusion a brief comment on definitions is much needed. When I say Radical Zionist I am not disparaging nor casting any aspersions on those who call themselves Zionist in the sense of wanting a Jewish homeland for the Jewish people. My definition of Radical Zionist is one who believes that Jews are entitled to special privileges that violate the rights of others, mainly native Palestinians like myself, and who consider it OK to use whatever acts of terrorism to further such objectives no matter how reprehensible the means and nefarious the goals. A person who call himself a Zionist like Peter Beinart who believes in a 2 state solution and doesnt believe that it's ok to abridge the rights of Palestinians isnt my enemy.

My enemy are the ones who call themselves Zionist who support Palestinian ethnic cleansing, deny us as people, believe that by virtue of being "God's chosen people" and suffering the Holocaust gives them carte blanch to act like terrorists whenever it suits their agenda. That is my definition of a radical Zionist.

Master Oogway

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 10:52 am

salad wrote:
EDIT: Since I used the phrase radical Zionist quite a bit so there isnt any confusion a brief comment on definitions is much needed. When I say Radical Zionist I am not disparaging nor casting any aspersions on those who call themselves Zionist in the sense of wanting a Jewish homeland for the Jewish people. My definition of Radical Zionist is one who believes that Jews are entitled to special privileges that violate the rights of others, mainly native Palestinians like myself, and who consider it OK to use whatever acts of terrorism to further such objectives no matter how reprehensible the means and nefarious the goals. A person who call himself a Zionist like Peter Beinart who believes in a 2 state solution and doesn't believe that it's ok to abridge the rights of Palestinians isnt my enemy.

My enemy are the ones who call themselves Zionist who support Palestinian ethnic cleansing, deny us as people, believe that by virtue of being "God's chosen people" and suffering the Holocaust gives them carte blanch to act like terrorists whenever it suits their agenda. That is my definition of a radical Zionist.

Thanks for the clarification, and thanks for calling our attention to the anti-BDS laws. I agree that these laws violate freedom of speech. I hope they will be successfully challenged in court. Government contracts -- especially non-military government contracts -- should never require the contractor to hold, or not hold, any particular political opinion.

Agreed also about the ruthlessness of what you call radical Zionists.

During the decade after 9/11, I noticed that the more extreme Zionists (both Jewish and Christian) were one of three main categories of people who were promoting absolutely ridiculous, over-the-top forms of Islamophobia. The other two such categories of people were:

1) Christian nationalists -- those who believe that the U.S.A. should be officially a "Christian nation".

2) Professional scaremongers promoting themselves as "experts on terrorism" (with dubious credentials at best) and making a living by giving seminars to police departments. Some of these same people had previously made a living from the "Satanic ritual abuse" scare, promoting themselves as "experts on occult crime." Others had questionable autobiographies, claiming to be "ex-terrorists" (but somehow never got arrested for the crimes they claimed to have committed).

All three of the above categories of people raised a big hullabaloo about "creeping sharia," alleging that Muslim immigrants had a secret plan to impose sharia law on the U.S.A.

These folks also put pressure on local governments to deny building permits to anyone who wanted to build a mosque (or remodel an already-existing building to become a mosque).

Back in 2010 or so, I participated in a couple of counter-protests against anti-mosque protests. I did so as part of a small group that opposed religion-based bigotry in general, including what we saw as a rising wave of anti-Jewish bigotry too; we also opposed bigotry against other religious minorities such as Pagans.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 9:56 pm

Regardless of where one stands on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, bullying this young lady is completely unacceptable.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 12:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Regardless of where one stands on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, bullying this young lady is completely unacceptable.

Simple common sense which sadly seems to be lacking in today's world. Honestly if I found out the roles were reversed and a Jewish student who supports Israel faced that type of harassment you better believe I would protest it. I did it when Trump's twitter became deactivated, so im consistent in my views of protesting bullying and censoring free speech just because the person being censored is from a party whose views I dont align with

Master Oogway

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 6:53 am

Defending and upholding free speech and free expression is hard. That is why it is faltering in America. If you don’t defend the right and ability of people you despise and that people you truly think are dangerous to say what they say without criminal pushback then you truly don’t grasp the concept.

It is satisfying at be part of a mob, or a trend that has successfully canceled or neutered “hate”. It is comforting and relaxing to think we don’t have to worry about “them” anymore. What people are not thinking about in their moment of glib satisfaction is that public opinion changes, that one day it will be you and people that think like you that will be viewed as the dangerous conspiracy theory haters being canceled by thought police or worse.

Slippery slope is not something that happens every time but happens way more than enough times to be a true worry. This vicious norm breaking cycle with and suppression of free speech and free expression we are in is very frightening.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

salad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 12:47 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Defending and upholding free speech and free expression is hard. That is why it is faltering in America. If you don’t defend the right and ability of people you despise and that people you truly think are dangerous to say what they say without criminal pushback then you truly don’t grasp the concept.

It is satisfying at be part of a mob, or a trend that has successfully canceled or neutered “hate”. It is comforting and relaxing to think we don’t have to worry about “them” anymore. What people are not thinking about in their moment of glib satisfaction is that public opinion changes, that one day it will be you and people that think like you that will be viewed as the dangerous conspiracy theory haters being canceled by thought police or worse.

Slippery slope is not something that happens every time but happens way more than enough times to be a true worry. This vicious norm breaking cycle with and suppression of free speech and free expression we are in is very frightening.

That is why it scares me the number of people OK with Trump's twitter being deactivated just because they hate him. There was once a time in our history where our founding fathers had such principle that even one of the Patriots and Sons of Liberty, John Adams, openly acted as a lawyer defending the British troops arraigned on charges of murder for shooting patriots during the Boston Tea Party.

In order for free speech to truly thrive a person has to have virtue and principle to transcend one's petty feelings and anger and even revulsion at someone else's opinion and to defend the sanctity of their opinion being allowed even if considered contemptible.

Master Oogway

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 12:58 pm

salad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

That is why it scares me the number of people OK with Trump's twitter being deactivated just because they hate him. There was once a time in our history where our founding fathers had such principle that even one of the Patriots and Sons of Liberty, John Adams, openly acted as a lawyer defending the British troops arraigned on charges of murder for shooting patriots during the Boston Tea Party.

In order for free speech to truly thrive a person has to have virtue and principle to transcend one's petty feelings and anger and even revulsion at someone else's opinion and to defend the sanctity of their opinion being allowed even if considered contemptible.

Twitter is a public company, why should Trump's speech be protected beyond any other user?
Should companies not be allowed to have Terms of Service?

salad, people didn't support Twitter banning him because they hate him (even if they do), they did it because he's not entitled to special treatment. He's just another troll and they dealt with him according to their policy for repeatedly spreading disinformation and glorifying politically motivated violence.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

salad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 1:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Twitter is a public company, why should Trump's speech be protected beyond any other user?

salad, people didn't support Twitter banning him because they hate him (even if they do), they did it because he's not entitled to special treatment. He's just another troll and they dealt with him according to their policy for repeatedly spreading disinformation and glorifying politically motivated violence.

The issue is the pretext given for Trump's Twitter being banned, him instigating the Capitol Hill Riots, was not actually shown by the Tweets in question that Twitter argued led to the riots.

Master Oogway

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 1:21 pm

salad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
salad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

The issue is the pretext given for Trump's Twitter being banned, him instigating the Capitol Hill Riots, was not actually shown by the Tweets in question that Twitter argued led to the riots.

I'm not saying a case can't be made that it wasn't fair, I'm just explaining why the people you're trying to call out don't view it as a free speech matter they view it as 'long time troll got banned, big whoop'. You're not going to shame people into suddenly sympathizing with said long time troll over a technicality when the fact of the matter is that he was treated with kid-gloves before he was president and didn't deserve to be. They had cause to ban him 5 years before they acted to ban him.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 7:22 pm

salad wrote:
There was once a time in our history where our founding fathers had such principle that even one of the Patriots and Sons of Liberty, John Adams, openly acted as a lawyer defending the British troops arraigned on charges of murder for shooting patriots during the Boston Tea Party.

In my time lifetime the ACLU defended the right of Nazis to march in a neighborhood of Holocaust survivors.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 9:47 pm

This is something I never understood on the right. The rabid devotion to Israel. It is a rabidly apartheid state a the while promoting the opposite outside it's border (kind of ironic). On the other hand Palestine has it's share of problems. It is something that should be discussed between the two but the US should not waste time on something that is quite frankly none of our business. As far as that Asian woman and the other person in your post, both are said and pathetic.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 9:49 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
salad wrote:
There was once a time in our history where our founding fathers had such principle that even one of the Patriots and Sons of Liberty, John Adams, openly acted as a lawyer defending the British troops arraigned on charges of murder for shooting patriots during the Boston Tea Party.

In my time lifetime the ACLU defended the right of Nazis to march in a neighborhood of Holocaust survivors.

Pepprridge Farms remembers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 10:03 pm

Hoards of Zevuloni’s followers harassed Cheng on Instagram and Facebook, calling out her hypocrisy in not criticizing the Chinese government for its own mistreatment of its Uyghur Muslim population.

Just out of curiosity is Cheng American born? why are Zevuloni's followers tying her to the PRC?

I must say its curious for a salutatorian (In Australia we call them valedictorians) of Asian background to cross-over into POCs and the Palestinian movement?

China is Israel's largest trading partner in the region and has good relations.

Perhaps the student was wanting to make an impression in her speech in terms of social impact with an eye on medical school at an Ivy league University.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 10:49 pm

i agree with most of what has come before, but I would like to poibt out that terrorism is committed by terrorist individuals or non-governmental organizations against nations/governments and their population and representatives. Zionists in the US are not comitting terrorist acts (as far as I know) and Zionists in Israel are not committing terrorist acts against the israeli government.

looking back at history, you have:
American revolutionaries: terrorists;
French revolutionaries: terrorists;
British advocates for democracy in the early 19th century: the first people to ever get called "terrorists" by their ruling monarch, who invented the word "terrorist"

also: Freedom of speech seems to be alive and well - there doesn't seem to be a lot of legal repercussions to voicing one's opinion.
there's twitter mobs and such, but that's a social issue, rather than a legal one, as far as I can tell.
when Mark Zuckerberg said privacy was 'over', that's part of what he meant: anything you say is public, and the public consists of the whole world. That's a real problem for budding social interactions in particular when they're terrorist (i.e., aimed against existing institutional powerstructures) in nature.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 11:52 pm

zacb wrote:
This is something I never understood on the right. The rabid devotion to Israel. It is a rabidly apartheid state a the while promoting the opposite outside it's border (kind of ironic). On the other hand Palestine has it's share of problems. It is something that should be discussed between the two but the US should not waste time on something that is quite frankly none of our business. As far as that Asian woman and the other person in your post, both are said and pathetic.

The "why" is part of the take over of conservatism by the American evangelical movement, with all their misinterpretation off the book of Revelations. They believe God will reward them come the apocalypse for their support of Israel.