Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:19 pm

On Friday when my parents went away for a few days I invited some random people I met up with at the bar (who I did not know that well) back to my house. We snorted cocaine that night and drunk alcohol etc

I woke up the next day and the people who were round my house stole an object that belonged to my parents that cost 400 English pounds. My parents were furious with me today when I told them what happened and threatened to ring the police but I talked them out of it. I took 400 pounds out of my bank account to pay towards replacing the object that was stolen.

Do you think overall I was very badly behaved?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:22 pm

To use the term "badly behaved" is to put it mildly.

What you did was EFFING ILLEGAL!!

Have you no respect for your parents?

:evil:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:22 pm

Come on. Isn't it obvious?????

Then again....are you pulling our leg?

If you're not, why would you do these things?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
To use the term "badly behaved" is to put it mildly.

What you did was EFFING ILLEGAL!!

Have you no respect for your parents?

:evil:

I am guessing your angry with me right?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:26 pm

For some reason, I feel like James is laughing uproariously right now.....

Nobody but a real idiot would do what he did.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:27 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
For some reason, I feel like James is laughing uproariously right now.....

Nobody but a real idiot would do what he did.

Well sadly I did

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:29 pm

Your guests were badly behaved, you just used poor judgment but you are responsible for their actions and took a good step towards recognizing that by covering the losses.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
To use the term "badly behaved" is to put it mildly.  What you did was EFFING ILLEGAL!!  Have you no respect for your parents?
You betrayed your parents' trust.  Were I your parent, you and your belongings would be out on the street so damned fast you would have no time to say "good-bye".  THEN I would call the police!  Transportation and use of a controlled substance, aiding and abetting a theft ... what else do you have planned?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
To use the term "badly behaved" is to put it mildly.  What you did was EFFING ILLEGAL!!  Have you no respect for your parents?
You betrayed your parents' trust.  Were I your parent, you and your belongings would be out on the street so damned fast you would have no time to say "good-bye".  THEN I would call the police!  Transportation and use of a controlled substance, aiding and abetting a theft ... what else do you have planned?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Well we started snorting cocaine at my friends flat but we had to leave so I invited them to my parents house.

First time I have done cocaine and I just liked the feeling it gave me

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:50 pm

If this story is true...and not part of a drunken imagination....GET HELP!! !! !!

WTF? Do you want to become a drug-addicted homeless person who is always in and out of jail? Because you're well on your way......

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:52 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If this story is true...and not part of a drunken imagination....GET HELP!! ! ! ! !

WTF? Do you want to become a drug-addicted homeless person who is always in and out of jail? Because you're well on your way......

I have a learning difficult so maybe that is why I don’t understand when I am putting myself at risk?

Last edited by Jamesy on 21 Jun 2021, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:53 pm

Now I think you're making fun of disabled people.....

Your "learning difficulty" isn't that bad. You will still go to jail eventually if this story is true. They don't care about "learning difficulties" when it comes to committing crimes. You're not that far gone.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Now I think you're making fun of disabled people.....

Your "learning difficulty" isn't that bad. You will still go to jail eventually if this story is true. They don't care about "learning difficulties" when it comes to committing crimes. You're not that far gone.

I forgot to mention when my parents have been away my brother has had friends round my house and smoked weed.

Is that just as bad as what I did?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:59 pm

Use your noggin, please......

Weed is "almost legal." But that's pretty stupid, too, what your brother did (if he actually did it).

I see at least ten homeless people every day. Many have skin rashes, and some have gangrene, too, because they have uncontrolled diabetes. There's nowhere for them to go to the toilet. It's a lousy life. There are people who live a long time being homeless----but it's a really lousy life, more lousy even than being a Syrian refugee.

Some are okay folks, otherwise----but some are abject criminals.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 21 Jun 2021, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 5:02 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Use your noggin, please......

Weed is "almost legal." But that's pretty stupid, too, what your brother did (if he actually did it).

Why is weed more legal compared to snorting cocaine? There both drugs right?