How do you get turned on a by a really goodlooking woman?

Page 10 of 11 [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 4:59 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i would estimate that 90% of the pretty people i've come across, gave the other 10% a bad rep.

Attractiveness is simply another form of power...
And we all know what power, and absolute power tends to do to people. 8)

Maybe it's just my experience that attractive looking people are mostly very approachable. If anything, I feel like they give me "power" just by being around them. Doesn't a great smile at you by someone attractive just fill you up in an amazing way?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 6:33 am

The most beautiful smile I ever encountered was from a purportedly “unattractive” person.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 6:44 am

smudge wrote:
Doesn't a great smile at you by someone attractive just fill you up in an amazing way?

Male or female?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 6:51 am

cyberdad wrote:
smudge wrote:
Doesn't a great smile at you by someone attractive just fill you up in an amazing way?

Male or female?

Actually, both for me personally. Exceptionally more with a man, of course. :wink:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 12:52 am

smudge wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i would estimate that 90% of the pretty people i've come across, gave the other 10% a bad rep.

Maybe it's just my experience that attractive looking people are mostly very approachable. If anything, I feel like they give me "power" just by being around them. Doesn't a great smile at you by someone attractive just fill you up in an amazing way?

i believe that is called "charisma."

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 7:49 am

smudge wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am an old male.
Attractive women don't smile at me, so I wouldn't know. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 7:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
smudge wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

A lot of attractive women wouldn't indiscriminately smile at men they don't know.
It may encourage unwanted attention, which is understandable. 8)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 10:54 am

auntblabby wrote:
smudge wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Hmm, a decent dose of it, yes. :D

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 10:46 pm

Well as far as my parents go for me dating a woman that is 16 years younger than me, bothering them, here is what I do not understand. A few years ago, my Mother told me that because I am autistic, I may never find a gf or long term partner, and that I may have to face that reality. So she was pretty much saying that my options are pretty limited.

Now that I have a gf, she completely changed her stance, and lectures me on why can't I go for a woman my own age... What happened to the, my options are limited belief she had before? Since when do I have women lining up that there are a lot to choose from... That's the part I find contradictory and confusing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 10:52 pm

ironpony wrote:
Well as far as my parents go for me dating a woman that is 16 years younger than me, bothering them, here is what I do not understand. A few years ago, my Mother told me that because I am autistic, I may never find a gf or long term partner, and that I may have to face that reality. So she was pretty much saying that my options are pretty limited.

Now that I have a gf, she completely changed her stance, and lectures me on why can't I go for a woman my own age... What happened to the, my options are limited belief she had before? Since when do I have women lining up that there are a lot to choose from... That's the part I find contradictory and confusing.

there comes a time when you gotta be your own man. you can't be restricted by the wishes of your folks, you can use them for advice but not the law of your life. to paraphrase kahlil gibran, you [as an offspring of your folks] "live in the house of tomorrow, and your parents can't enter this house even for a visit."

beady
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 9:28 am

ironpony wrote:

Nod your head and live your own life. You only got this one.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 12:47 am

beady wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Iron, learn to separate the weeds from the crops, IOW disregard the not-good things your mate may say and instead concentrate on the good things she says and reward her for those good things she says. you will get more good things from her.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 2:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
beady wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Iron, learn to separate the weeds from the crops, IOW disregard the not-good things your mate may say and instead concentrate on the good things she says and reward her for those good things she says. you will get more good things from her.

Be supportive, yes. 8)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 9:49 am

Well another thing is, because she is really goodlooking, a part of me feels kind of shallow going for her, when they are women out there, who cannot achieve that level of looks. I feel like maybe I sold out in a sense, and feel shallow over it, if that makes sense? Kind of like the Hal character in the movie Shallow Hal if that makes sense?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 11:43 pm

ironpony wrote:
Well another thing is, because she is really goodlooking, a part of me feels kind of shallow going for her, when they are women out there, who cannot achieve that level of looks. I feel like maybe I sold out in a sense, and feel shallow over it, if that makes sense? Kind of like the Hal character in the movie Shallow Hal if that makes sense?

How many ways are you going to flog the idea that you have a very attractive girlfriend? :roll: :mrgreen:
I believe I am over this thread.

Ciao. 8)

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 12:40 am

I totally just like gorgeously average chicks.. I've dated a f****n beautiful one in the past.

Now there's one or two I fancy though the sexual part doesn't really come into things as I'm getting older. It's not a priority for me.. anyway. I'll leave it at that. I can feel my iPad melting. It's smart, it knows why. :? 8) :roll: :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :heart: :skull: :heart: :scratch: