How to deal with hot female streakers?

Page 1 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 4:09 am

A pitch invader in a skimpy outfit is creating headlines at the Euro 2020 tournament with handsy security raising eyebrows.

Despite the woman getting arrested she seemed oblivious to the security feeling her up? Should there be laws to protect female streakers in sports matches from getting molested?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 8:10 am

People that do that sort of thing crave attention.I don’t think she minded.In this day and age you would expect it to happen.
Maybe hire some female security if it becomes an issue.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 8:12 am

Yep.....probably best if a woman security person handles this.

Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jun 2021, 9:24 am

Despite the woman getting arrested she seemed oblivious to the security feeling her up? Should there be laws to protect female streakers in sports matches from getting molested?[/quote]

Isnt she in the wrong also for dressing that way and getting caught up in that situation?

But female security would be advisable most definitely but doesnt stop these people seeking attention.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 11:52 am

Where I come from, "streaking" means total nudity. That gal was just wearing a skimpy outfit. Her real violation was going out on the field, as a spectator.

As someone else said, she probably enjoyed the attention.

Besides, for a security guard to detain someone without violence, it's sometimes necessary to put hands on them. Video might have made the "handling" more obvious, but from the still photos alone, I was not offended.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 12:56 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
Where I come from, "streaking" means total nudity. That gal was just wearing a skimpy outfit. Her real violation was going out on the field, as a spectator.

As someone else said, she probably enjoyed the attention.

Besides, for a security guard to detain someone without violence, it's sometimes necessary to put hands on them. Video might have made the "handling" more obvious, but from the still photos alone, I was not offended.
None of the pictures seem to show her frowning.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 4:48 pm

Female security seems like the logical answer....thank you brains trust...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 4:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Is it better to be groped by someone of the same gender?

Ideally they should just have a protocol of how to respond, preferably with a blanket. If we're really concerned about contact between security and a streaker they can always use a man-catcher.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 4:57 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Ideally they should just have a protocol of how to respond, preferably with a blanket. If we're really concerned about contact between security and a streaker they can always use a man-catcher.
I found a better solution ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 4:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I have seen blankets deployed before but that's for naked streakers. I also think as this tournament is during COVID that there was not an expectation that anyone would streak due to health risks.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 5:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I have seen blankets deployed before but that's for naked streakers. I also think as this tournament is during COVID that there was not an expectation that anyone would streak due to health risks.

All the more reason to use a man-catcher; detain the person and maintain social distancing. With a blanket handy if the person needs more coverage.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 5:04 pm

I don't understand what the fuss is about, actually. It's similar to her wearing a bikini, to me.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 5:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

All the more reason to use a man-catcher; detain the person and maintain social distancing. With a blanket handy if the person needs more coverage.

mancatchers are somewhat medieval though (not to mention it wouldn't look great to see a female being trapped in such a device on TV)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 5:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

mancatchers are somewhat medieval though (not to mention it wouldn't look great to see a female being trapped in such a device on TV)

If someone obliges others to detain them all I'm concerned about is whether or not excessive force was used, and I'm a bleeding heart pinko. :lol:

Nepal currently uses them and I'm sure a suitable design could be implemented to reduce likelihood of harm to the detainee.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 5:56 pm

Send Carl Nasib after her.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 11:22 pm

She was still wearing clothes. I don't see how that qualifies as streaking.