How to deal with hot female streakers?

Page 4 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 9:46 pm

MushroomPrincess wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
People that do that sort of thing crave attention.I don’t think she minded.In this day and age you would expect it to happen.

Shadow1888 wrote:
Isnt she in the wrong also for dressing that way and getting caught up in that situation?

This sounds an awful lot like "She was asking for it" to be honest. I'd prefer if we don't victim blame. The security guard was over the line, full stop.

So how would you cover the ad? That's the whole point, to discourage this from becoming a more common advertising scheme.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:01 am

salad wrote:
I love steak and onion.

I'd rather have the tamales.

cyberdad wrote:
I think most of the crowd in the stadium would like to offer this girl sausage

"Girl sausage"!? No thanks.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:21 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:

"Girl sausage"!? No thanks.[/quote]

Sorry I mean't most of the male audience

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:49 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
salad wrote:
I love steak and onion.

I'd rather have the tamales.

cyberdad wrote:

"Girl sausage"!? No thanks.

A grammatically ambiguous sentence.

You think that Cyber meant offering something called 'girl sausage'.

He meant "offer the girl....sausage". Ya know. males...sausage.

Just curious:What did your innocent, and clean, autistic mind, think that..."girl sausage" was? :lol:

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:57 am

How is she being groped exactly? The first picture is the most questionable but seeing she's a streaker perhaps they have their hands near her breast because she keeps exposing them?

If you're a streaker running around naked on a pitch infront of thousands of men, women and children you lose the right to not be touched as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: she wasn't actually streaking so I still don't really see the issue.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:02 am

Nades wrote:
How is she being groped exactly? The first picture is the most questionable but seeing she's a streaker perhaps they have their hands near her breast because she keeps exposing them?

If you're a streaker running around naked on a pitch infront of thousands of men, women and children you lose the right to not be touched as far as I'm concerned.

No I think funeralempire correctly pointed out they were doing their job trying to cover up the advertisement on her shirt. But I guess if they get a feel then that's just a bonus.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:

No I think funeralempire correctly pointed out they were doing their job trying to cover up the advertisement on her shirt. But I guess if they get a feel then that's just a bonus.

I think when it comes to stuff like this, the streaker should be well aware they're going to be physically handled quickly man or woman.

Secondly I think what they done didn't cross any boundaries. Men get grabbed and taken off by their arms as they're stronger. A woman like this who is probably a lot weaker and less boisterous doesn't need to be dragged off by the arms, only guided off the pitch which they were doing.

What is deemed over the top touching wise is subjective. For me I think there has to be a sexual element to touching for it to be crossing a line. I certainly don't consider drunk women who have grabbed my arse shouting "wuuuhaaay" as gropers. There is touching as a job requirement, touching as a misguided joke and genuinely malicious touching for sexual gratification. The latter of which I only consider an issue.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 6:36 am

Nades wrote:
I certainly don't consider drunk women who have grabbed my arse shouting "wuuuhaaay" as gropers.

Huh! 8O

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 8:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
I certainly don't consider drunk women who have grabbed my arse shouting "wuuuhaaay" as gropers.

Huh! 8O

Have you ever walked past a group of women on a hen night at a pub or bar? I've been fondled a few times by drunk women when standing at a bar.

It's their true intentions, like any "groper" that matters most to me and not so much what or where they touch. If a very merry woman who was wobbling around the pub barely able to stand shoved her hands down my pants shouting "woohoo" when she wobbled past it wouldn't bother me much because I know her intentions were more of a misguided joke than being sexually malicious.

That hasn't happened to me yet but my arse must shine like a beacon of light to drunk women because I've had that grabbed a few times now. It just doesn't bother me because I know harm wasn't intended.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 9:28 am

/\Baby got back. :lol:

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 9:40 am

Misslizard wrote:

If only the hotties touched it. Sadly it's all middle aged drunkards lol.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 10:02 am

Nades wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

You were probably asking for it...by dressing like a slut!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 10:02 am

Misslizard wrote:

He is too sexy for Milan, New York, and Japan!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 10:03 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Nades wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

You were probably asking for it...by dressing like a slut!

I personally think it smelled very nice instead.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 12:48 pm

:o

Nades wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I am a middle aged drunkard.lol

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:22 pm

Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:

I think when it comes to stuff like this, the streaker should be well aware they're going to be physically handled quickly man or woman.

I don't really think intent matters except for in the case where your intention is also an expected duty. If your job includes covering unauthorized advertising and/or covering over-exposed, misbehaving patrons you should get some leeway in performing that so long as you're not clearly exploiting the opportunity to be a creep, which I don't think was the case here.

Just because gaining control over someone led to accidental contact with somewhere they might not be comfortable being touched doesn't mean that touch was intentional groping even though the touch was intentional. Beyond that, they can be assumed to understand that being grabbed and detained it a risk of the behaviour so unless there's actually creepy, unreasonable contact there's no real grounds for whining.

That said, if society doesn't want to worry about that, a blanket and a stand-off human restraint device are still my recommended solution.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う