How the Cold War really ended (NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE!!)

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:05 pm

There's a side of me that still believes that aliens really DID invade the Earth in 1938, as per a famous radio broadcast....

In all seriousness, people (autistic or not autistic) should seek to learn how to tell when somebody is trying to fool us.

It took me a long time to be able to tell when people were trying to get slick with me.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 2:58 pm

salad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
?

6 year old me still wants to believe Sylvester Stallone ended communism by punching it in the face super hard

In my humble opinion: the adult you needs to put aside Rocky, but also needs to remember the real life...Jesse Owens.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:26 pm

Here's how it really ended.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:33 pm

You know I was kidding when I said I believed in the actuality of "War of the Worlds?"

salad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 12:44 am

naturalplastic wrote:
salad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
?

6 year old me still wants to believe Sylvester Stallone ended communism by punching it in the face super hard

In my humble opinion: the adult you needs to put aside Rocky, but also needs to remember the real life...Jesse Owens.

One simply does not put away Rocky

It has inspired millions of people to be better humans

Plus it taught me thr secret history of how the Cold War really ended which you wont find in history class

Master Oogway

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:15 am

salad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
salad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
?

One simply does not put away Rocky

It has inspired millions of people to be better humans

Plus it taught me thr secret history of how the Cold War really ended which you wont find in history class

You dont hafta give 'up Rocky'. I am just saying that there was a real historic event that was almost like that scene in Rocky- at the 1936 Olympics- in which a real athlete won over the world, and also publicly humiliated a dictator.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 25 Jun 2021, 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:16 am

Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
We are told in American history class and world history class a generic watered down narrative of history that suppresses the truth beneath layers of establishment lies to keep the masses docile, servile, and blind sheep to the nefarious global agenda being played out using the brainwashed masses as gullible pawns ...
You would have a better chance of convincing me to convert to Islam than you would have of convincing me to believe any of this crap you posted, and I will never convert to Islam.  The reason it is "Not found anywhere else" is most likely because it all originated in the mind of only one paranoid and delusional person.  Do not let YouTube videos do your thinking for you.  Get a real education instead.
This was a satire post.
You should have said so in the first place.

Welcome to my "Foes" list.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 8:01 am

Jesse Owens was the Man!

Hitler believed in the superiority of the Aryan Race----yet Jesse Owens, African-American, beat those "Aryans" to the punch!

salad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 8:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Jesse Owens was the Man!

Hitler believed in the superiority of the Aryan Race----yet Jesse Owens, African-American, beat those "Aryans" to the punch!

I mean Hitler was pretty freaking stupid if he thought a bunch of white racers are the superior stock in racing. It's a known fact that Africans dominate all racing sports, something white supremacists themselves readily admit to, so Jesse Owen's beating a bunch of German racers has as much surprise as Eddie Hall outlifting a bunch of Arabs in the World's Strongest Man competition

Master Oogway

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 6:56 am

salad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Jesse Owens was the Man!

I mean Hitler was pretty freaking stupid if he thought a bunch of white racers are the superior stock in racing. It's a known fact that Africans dominate all racing sports, something white supremacists themselves readily admit to, so Jesse Owen's beating a bunch of German racers has as much surprise as Eddie Hall outlifting a bunch of Arabs in the World's Strongest Man competition

you're missing the point.

Missing a whole bunch of points.

Also...this was 1936, when the Olympics was only twenty some years old, non whites, and non white countries were only then just starting to participate in large numbers, and no race had yet made a mark on any particular sport.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 10:59 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
salad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Jesse Owens was the Man!

you're missing the point.

Missing a whole bunch of points.

Also...this was 1936, when the Olympics was only twenty some years old, non whites, and non white countries were only then just starting to participate in large numbers, and no race had yet made a mark on any particular sport.

Personally I find boxer Joe Louis' boxing match against the German fighter a more impressive feat

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 11:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Jesse Owens was the Man!

Gosh darn it Kraftie, you missed a perfect opportunity for the best pun of all time had this post referred to Joe Louis' victory over German boxer Max Schmeling:

Master Oogway

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 11:39 pm

They became best buddies afterwards.